Million Pounds of Rat Meat Being Sold as Boneless Chicken Wings in U.S.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
So, they aren't testing millions of pounds of meat coming in to the U.S. from other countries. It's up to people in this case to figure out what is good and what is not. Meanwhile, people across the country have consumed millions of pounds of rat meat. Yuck!

Personally, I find the thought of boneless chicken wings to be suspicious. Seriously, there isn't much meat on wings to begin with and it seems like a waste of time and money to pick the meat off before selling it.

These government agencies exist, at great cost, to supposedly protect the public from shit like this. The left, especially, doesn't trust the private sector.

And this shows how much we can depend on government to keep us safe. We've had a lot of garbage imported from China and other countries and it's not until people and pets are sick that we realize there is a problem. Idiots in Washington decided to allow raw chicken to be sent to China for processing. Gee, what could go wrong? Now I'm suspicious that maybe they'll cut in some rat meat with it to increase profits. And why aren't we looking hard at imported meats?

We can provide our own meat and produce and I don't see the need to import it from countries whose standards are much lower than ours. It's disgusting that this has been going on and people have ingested millions of pounds of rats.

“Unfortunately, it is too late for the produce that has already been sold on the market. It is up to consumers to try to identify the quality and source of the meat that is packaged, but there is no absolute way of determining for 100% if the meat in your plate is chicken or rat” she admits with honesty. “If you find that your chicken wings taste slightly different from usual, it is a good bet that they might be counterfeit meat, but this can be easily hidden through the use of different ingredients and spices,” she acknowledges as a warning."

Million Pounds of Rat Meat Being Sold as Boneless Chicken Wings in U.S.

How the hell do consumers go about identifying the type of meat and the source? Good grief!

Thanks to the State Dept. and other untrustworthy government agencies-

“So we are not sampling the food coming into the United States,” he said, repeating, “The US government has come up with a decision at the highest levels of the State Department, as well as other departments who made a decision to downplay Fukushima.”

In April, the month after the powerful tsunami and earthquake crippled Japan including its nuclear power plant, “Hillary Clinton signed a pact with Japan that she agreed there is no problem with Japanese food supply and we will continue to buy them so we are not sampling food coming in from Japan” according to Gundersen."

After the Fukushima accident, Hillary Clinton signed a deal permitting Japan to continue importing irridated fish and other goods to the US, even while other nations are turning them away. – InvestmentWatch

Okay, first of all, how is American chicken being shipped to China, processed, packaged, and sent back, then put on store shelves?

I need more information, otherwise I think this story is bullshit because poultry rots fairly quickly even if refrigerated. I'm pretty sure it would be less expensive to process the chicken here in the States, too.

That said, republicans and libertarians are all about deregulation and getting rid of inspectors, so if you voted for them you're getting what you deserve.

On to Japan.

Not all Japanese fish comes from right offshore Fukishima. Japan's a decent-sized piece of real estate, the fish could come from a spot that's quite safe. Some fish are deep-sea dwellers, they're caught far offshore.

If you're worried you can go to one of those tinfoil hat prepper sites and order a Geiger counter to take to the store with you. It may prove interesting, who knows.

fucking clickbait spam...... and people wonder how trump got in office

FALSE: Rat Meat Sold as Chicken Wings Before Super Bowl

On 15 February 2016, the web site Urban Image Magazine published an article claiming that 300,000 pounds of counterfeit chicken wings sold prior to the Super Bowl were actually rat meat.

However, the source cited by the web site was World News Daily Report, a well-known peddler of fabricated news. On 6 February 2016, that web site published the claim just ahead of the 7 February 2016 sporting event:

Okay, first of all, how is American chicken being shipped to China, processed, packaged, and sent back, then put on store shelves?

I need more information, otherwise I think this story is bullshit because poultry rots fairly quickly even if refrigerated. I'm pretty sure it would be less expensive to process the chicken here in the States, too.

That said, republicans and libertarians are all about deregulation and getting rid of inspectors, so if you voted for them you're getting what you deserve.

On to Japan.

Not all Japanese fish comes from right offshore Fukishima. Japan's a decent-sized piece of real estate, the fish could come from a spot that's quite safe. Some fish are deep-sea dwellers, they're caught far offshore.

If you're worried you can go to one of those tinfoil hat prepper sites and order a Geiger counter to take to the store with you. It may prove interesting, who knows.
Environmental and chicken welfare regulations destroyed the chicken industry here.....

And as for Fukushima, it's just a drop of water in Lake Erie, and doesn't concern me in the slightest.....

Depending on the Federal government, even as huge and expensive as it is, is a fool's errand. Only idiots like Mattieboy think more government is the answer...sadly are are way too many idiots running around.

Depending on the Federal government, even as huge and expensive as it is, is a fool's errand. Only idiots like Mattieboy think more government is the answer...sadly are are way too many idiots running around.

So you have your own lab to test all the food you buy?

So you have your own lab to test all the food you buy?
You depend on government, which of course is what stupid people do. People who refuse to see government for what it is. FAILURE!!!

On 15 February 2016, the web site Urban Image Magazine published an article claiming that 300,000 pounds of counterfeit chicken wings sold prior to the Super Bowl were actually rat meat.

However, the source cited by the web site was World News Daily Report, a well-known peddler of fabricated news. On 6 February 2016, that web site published the claim just ahead of the 7 February 2016 sporting event:
Snopes? LOL?

Snopes is a gag site

Snopes? LOL?

Snopes is a gag site
yeah apparently its run by the lizard people from the moon ... I heard about that

Snopes? LOL?

Snopes is a gag site
yeah apparently its run by the lizard people from the moon ... I heard about that

Run by a LWNJ, they have less credibility than CNN

Snopes? LOL?

Snopes is a gag site

is that what they told ya when the aliens abducted you?

Snopes? LOL?

Snopes is a gag site

is that what they told ya when the aliens abducted you?
I don't believe you could recognize left wing bias, if it smacked you in the face.

Forum List

Back