Millionaire Dave Ramsey says on Fox News does Not Believe in Stimulus because "You were pretty much screwed Already."

"I don't believe in a stimulus check because if $600 or $1400 changes your life you were pretty much screwed already. You got other issues going on."

His message to viewers: If you're not already rich, you're screwed.

he never said "if you were rich"

I don't like bailouts for anyone...but we bail out foreign nations all the time...and big corporations...so if governments are going to tell you that you must stay home and close your business they owe it to you to help...state governments should help before the feds because of the differences in covid restrictions from state to state...in other words CA should bail their own citizens out not some tax payer in South Dakota...

"I don't believe in a stimulus check because if $600 or $1400 changes your life you were pretty much screwed already. You got other issues going on."

But we can't all be Dim one percenters.

Dave Ramsay is not wrong when he says that. If $600-$1,400 changes your life, you do have other issues going on.

If you understand his complete body of work, you'll know why he says that. I disagree with him on a few things relative to ones' financial well being but he's on the money in this argument.

No he's not. Saying I don't believe in giving money to Americans because if they need that money they're already losers is not an argument.

Dave Ramsay is not wrong when he says that. If $600-$1,400 changes your life, you do have other issues going on.

If you understand his complete body of work, you'll know why he says that. I disagree with him on a few things relative to ones' financial well being but he's on the money in this argument.

What I find interesting is that one of his steps in his program was to have a $1,000 emergency fund (going on memory here). He also acknowledges that the $1,000 emergency fund is one of the hardest things to accomplish. Having it ceded to you is a good first step in HIS OWN PROGRAM! What he seems to be talking about though is that you have to modify your behavior to get out of debt which includes the debt snowball, then socking away 6 months of expenses and then making investments in sound mutual funds.

No, I know...I said it not him. I was just condensing the video down into 1 thought

a stupid thought since he was right and you lied about what he said or implied,,

No, I know...I said it not him. I was just condensing the video down into 1 thought

a stupid thought since he was right and you lied about what he said or implied,,

well I disagree, and it is my topic, so...

Uh oh....are you going to ban us now?

you disagreeing doesnt make you right,, in this case it makes you ignorant,,

Forum List

Back