Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal, study finds

The right wing is all for helping the Rich at the expense of the Poor.

The poor fell further behind under Obama also.
We had an actual recession not the "Best of Tax Cut Economics times."

Which doesn't excuse crushing the poor.
/—-/ No one is crushing the poor you nimrod. Trump’s economy is reducing the UE to historic levels. If you want a job you can find one.

It’s spelled out for you
Are you just playing retard on me?
You have provided no numbers.

Numbers change

A living wage is variable depending on location.
Fair tax I would start at 50 percent for income above a million a year
More dodging.

Fair to you is punishing success. Typical Dimtard.
Doesn’t punish success to expect the wealthy to support the society they profit from.
Wouldn’t a fair tax be everyone pays the same rate?

Why yes, yes it would. But you have wealth envy, so you can’t comprehend what is fair.
Of course not
When you have an extremely small percentage of the population controlling an overwhelming percentage of our wealth......It is FAIR to expect them to pick up an overwhelming percentage of the taxes

800px-Distribution_of_Wealth_in_the_United_States.svg.png

Gotta tax where the money is

Hourly earnings are not relevant here. The top is making their wealth on things that are not hourly earnings. Yeah, it looks great on your graph when one goes from $7.75 an hour to $9.00 but that is never going to address the issue.
Oh really? Earnings mean nothing to the poor and middle class swing upward? From what planet are you residing on?

No, it means little to nothing to the poor and the middle class it goes like this.

"$1,000,000 for me, $100 for you, be happy".
Wow, you are really jealous, aren’t you, of others, and what they have worked hard for, to get where they are. Maybe learn to work smart. It can pay off.
17 Billionaires Who Started Out Dirt Poor
I personally know a man that could not read or write, yet built himself a construction company of monumental proportions by working smart.

I'm doing just fine. 58 and retiring. Many billionaires are so not because of what they have created but rather what the FED has created.

/—-/ No one is crushing the poor you nimrod. Trump’s economy is reducing the UE to historic levels. If you want a job you can find one.

Low paying jobs. Wall Street gets billions, the poor get low paying service jobs.

Low paying jobs. Wall Street gets billions, the poor get low paying service jobs.
Have you ever heard of working hard and bettering yourself to move up the ladder? Even Walmart has management training programs for free. Store Managers with Walmart can make over a $100 grand a year. Opportunity is there for those willing.

You have provided no numbers.

Numbers change

More dodging.

Doesn’t punish success to expect the wealthy to support the society they profit from.

Why yes, yes it would. But you have wealth envy, so you can’t comprehend what is fair.
Of course not
When you have an extremely small percentage of the population controlling an overwhelming percentage of our wealth......It is FAIR to expect them to pick up an overwhelming percentage of the taxes

See. I knew you couldn’t comprehend fairness.

Blame the rich, that inspires hate and anger.

More , it's HOW they make a $$$.....otoh..... believing capitalism and a meritocracy can coexist is rather idealist

That way everyone is focusing on hate and division and not the real problems

Yup, and as soon as you 'hate' , you've a tool for some faction trying TO divert from the REAL issues

Fact is, we could fuel ourselves all this winter, if hate was fuel

~S~
The rich didnt get rich by living on welfare. Jeffie Bezos the richest man in the world, and flaming liberal, who owns the Washington Compost, decided to make something that everyone wanted. That is supply and demand. See a need fill a need. Dumbass liberals sit in their parents basement smoking dope , bitching about how unfair their lives are, and are LOSERS...take the money way, they will either find a job, or steal from me, at which he/she/it is removed from society....

More , it's HOW they make a $$$.....otoh..... believing capitalism and a meritocracy can coexist is rather idealist

Yup, and as soon as you 'hate' , you've a tool for some faction trying TO divert from the REAL issues

~S~
You know, that bulb in your mouth must never illuminate, because you are one dumb liberal.

Numbers change

More dodging.

Of course not

it’s fair that you expect the 40% of the population with 1/10 of a percent of the wealth to bear the tax burden?

~S~
The rich didnt get rich by living on welfare. Jeffie Bezos the richest man in the world, and flaming liberal, who owns the Washington Compost, decided to make something that everyone wanted. That is supply and demand. See a need fill a need. Dumbass liberals sit in their parents basement smoking dope , bitching about how unfair their lives are, and are LOSERS...take the money way, they will either find a job, or steal from me, at which he/she/it is removed from society....
Good for Bezos

Let’s have him pick up the tax burden

More dodging.

Of course not

it’s fair that you expect the 40% of the population with 1/10 of a percent of the wealth to bear the tax burden?
See. Can't comprehend fairness.

Let’s be fair

Historical_Marginal_Tax_Rate_for_Highest_and_Lowest_Income_Earners.jpg

The expected “trickle down” benefit from slashing the top tax rates never materialized......they just kept the money

Let’s go back to the rates before the failed supply side experiment

Hourly earnings are not relevant here. The top is making their wealth on things that are not hourly earnings. Yeah, it looks great on your graph when one goes from $7.75 an hour to $9.00 but that is never going to address the issue.
Oh really? Earnings mean nothing to the poor and middle class swing upward? From what planet are you residing on?

No, it means little to nothing to the poor and the middle class it goes like this.

"$1,000,000 for me, $100 for you, be happy".

Conservatives brag.......See? We gave you a tax cut too!

Gee, maybe if i start now i can qualify by '22 .....1/2 this BB thinks i'm nuts & 3 more years of Trump i'll probably be well on my way.....

I told you that you're a special kind of crazy.

and hey, i'll cut you in for a few stamps, iffin' ya show me where my whining might pay off Disir

~S~

Haven't needed stamps as of yet. Something about there go I but for the grace of God.

I was just thinking though. The process is so damn convoluted that the people contracted that would provide that type of diagnosis would have their own special kind of crazy going on. It would be like a showdown of sorts.

The doc's eye would twitch. Yours might could twitch back.

Haven't needed stamps as of yet. Something about there go I but for the grace of God

As we all are Disir, yet so few are as scrupulous admitting so....

Check this out>

ee9651b2828c07079893ad4ec9b45d78.jpg

do you think it might be missing a population growth factor?

liars & stats y'know......

~S~

/—-/ The poor get many types of jobs. They can train for better ones. And Wall Street doesn’t get billions. People, Unions and corporations invest billions in Wall Street. You big dope.

Have you ever heard of working hard and bettering yourself to move up the ladder? Even Walmart has management training programs for free. Store Managers with Walmart can make over a $100 grand a year. Opportunity is there for those willing.

That will work for the single employee. That will not work for the other 60.

Forum List

Back