🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Milo Debates Ignorant Muslim Woman

She is a walking contradiction. She is typical of many 'Muslim' women who support Sharia but completely contradict it. Either you support Sharia or you don't. There is no middle. The law is the law.
She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.
She most CERTAINLY (a mere guess on my part) did not ask the approval of her father or her husband to go out and interact with men.

She is a hypocrite.

There is no one type of Shariah law. It is interpreted differently from sheikh to sheikh and from country to country.

There are different denominations of Muslims like there is Christianity.
Do you dispute that women cannot wear makeup? Do you dispute that they cannot go out without a cover?
Find me one Sharia system that permits those things.
Find me one sharia court that would defend a woman wearing makeup, uncovered, interacting with men in public without the presence of a guardian.

No...stop sugar coating shit.

She is a walking contradiction. She is typical of many 'Muslim' women who support Sharia but completely contradict it. Either you support Sharia or you don't. There is no middle. The law is the law.
She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.
She most CERTAINLY (a mere guess on my part) did not ask the approval of her father or her husband to go out and interact with men.

She is a hypocrite.

There is no one type of Shariah law. It is interpreted differently from sheikh to sheikh and from country to country.

Do you dispute that women cannot wear makeup? Do you dispute that they cannot go out without a cover?
Find me one sharia court that would defend a woman wearing makeup, uncovered, interacting with men in public without the presence of a guardian.

You are fully capable of doing a quick google search yourself and you can find Islamic scholars who say hijab isn't a must.

Not sugaring coating anything. But among Muslims there are different interpretations of Islamic rules. Islamic scholars different on many issues.

For example, scholars say music is haraam (impermissible) while others say that music is halal.

There are Islamic scholars who say that hijab is wajib (mandatory) but there are also Islamic scholars say that dressing modestly is enough and cover the head isn't needed.

I'm not sugar coating anything. I don't give a shit about Islam or any religion for that matter. Islam is just another weapon and tool to brainwash people and control them. Which is why I'm agnostic now.

But I'm not about painting Muslims with one brush. There is no one version of Shariah law.

She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.

She is a hypocrite.

You are fully capable of doing a quick google search yourself and you can find Islamic scholars who say hijab isn't a must.

Not sugaring coating anything. But among Muslims there are different interpretations of Islamic rules. Islamic scholars different on many issues.

For example, scholars say music is haraam (impermissible) while others say that music is halal.

There are Islamic scholars who say that hijab is wajib (mandatory) but there are also Islamic scholars say that dressing modestly is enough and cover the head isn't needed.

I'm not sugar coating anything. I don't give a shit about Islam or any religion for that matter. Islam is just another weapon and tool to brainwash people and control them. Which is why I'm agnostic now.

But I'm not about painting Muslims with one brush. There is no one version of Shariah law.
All versions of Shariah law suck. Quit defending barbarism.

She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.

She is a hypocrite.

You can quote me statistical outliers all you want. The quran and hadiths forbid it. '
Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Beauty and Makeup - WikiIslam
Hijab
Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Hijab - WikiIslam

She's pretty, and seems like a nice enough woman. I'll give her that, but this is what I call a CULTURAL Muslim. She is not a true Muslim as Milo proves

No, there is nothing in the Koran or Hadith that demands the current Muslim cultural regression.

Milo is looking at the cultural manifestation of Islam that is not a necessary understanding at all.

You can quote me statistical outliers all you want. The quran and hadiths forbid it. '
Hijab
That is kind of like saying the New Testament prohibits divorce and yet every 'christian' nation allows for it.

All the great religions have nuances, shades, shadows and practices that differentiate them from each other.

The problem is with violent Salafists and violent people of all faiths that think killing those not like them somehow pleases God.

Hijab
That is kind of like saying the New Testament prohibits divorce and yet every 'christian' nation allows for it.

All the great religions have nuances, shades, shadows and practices that differentiate them from each other.

The problem is with violent Salafists and violent people of all faiths that think killing those not like them somehow pleases God.
No it's not. Christianity has had multiple reformations and revisions. There has been no reformation in Islam. There will never be a reformation. As a result, to the Muslim, every word in the quran is the unadulterated, unalterable word of God.

No it's not. Christianity has had multiple reformations and revisions. There has been no reformation in Islam. There will never be a reformation. As a result, to the Muslim, every word in the quran is the unadulterated, unalterable word of God.
Which of the major Christian faiths do not feel the same way about the Bible?

Which of the major Christian faiths do not feel the same way about the Bible?
The point being the was a schism in christianity originating from the need for reform stemming from doctrinal principles. There was a schism in Islam as well, but only dealing with who was to lead the faith. This is how the Muslim world got the Sunni (90%) and Shia (10%). Husayn Ibn Ali (Shia) the great grandson of the prophet Muhammad was chopped to pieces by 4000 troops and his head was sent to Damascus.
Now, are there different sects in Islam, yes. However, there is no attempt to rewrite or reform any aspect of the Quran. In many Christian sects there is a view that the bible is a living document. This is not the case in Islam. This an apples and oranges argument.
Now, are there 'quasi' Islamic sects? Yes...look at the Yazidi, the Nation of Islam...but these are not considered true Muslims as they incorporate teachings and practices which are considered haram.
Lastly, ask yourself this...how many versions of the Bibles are there? How many writings and interpretations? How much has it changed over the years?
How many Qurans are there? One. There is no reformation in Islam. To the Muslim the Quran is the unalterable word of God.

She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.

She is a hypocrite.

But you all hate Jews equally. There is your commonality.

Shariah simply means the rules in which you must follow as a Muslim. That could be anything from eating halal food to rules pertaining to divorce.
And if any of that is codified into actual laws, then that is NOT "moderate".

Not sugaring coating anything. But among Muslims there are different interpretations of Islamic rules.
Yes, and that is lurely due to secular reform. So we are praising "moderate" muslims precisely to the extent that they ignore parts of their religious texts.

I want you to let that sink in.

Not sugaring coating anything. But among Muslims there are different interpretations of Islamic rules.
Yes, and that is lurely due to secular reform. So we are praising "moderate" muslims precisely to the extent that they ignore parts of their religious texts.

I want you to let that sink in.

Yeah moderate Muslims do ignore some things. But christians do the same shit. In fact most major religious groups do that in 2019. No one is following their scriptures to a T.

The Quran and Bible have some pretty horrific stuff in it. The Abrahamic books read like the game of thrones series.

She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.

She is a hypocrite.

But you all hate Jews equally. There is your commonality.

No I don't hate Jewish people. I only have space in my heart to hate one group of people. And that space is reserved for conservative bigots.

Forum List

Back