Milo - One of the few queers I like.

Good to see some gays see the left for what they are: total frauds.

The left is in real trouble if they can't shut this guy up. Twitter suspended his account, police have refused to let him speak citing bogus safety concerns.

This guy's rant totally obliterates the progressive talking points. Quite honestly one of the best speeches I've heard in a long time.

so are you going to ask him out?....just wondering you 2 would make a cute couple....

Uncle Ferd thought ya meant...

... Milo Cyrus...

... nevermind...

... he'd be real disappointed if she was gay.

At 22.20 mins

He talks about sexual segregation in Germany. Swimming pools are segregated.

Who benefits from that? WHO actually are these ghost like Social justice warriors?

Lesbians.

At 22.20 mins

He talks about sexual segregation in Germany. Swimming pools are segregated.

Who benefits from that? WHO actually are these ghost like Social justice warriors?

Lesbians.
41.40 mins

The world painted by feminism and islam looks very similar.

I've been telling you people. Lesbians are the cause of this. ALL of it.

when he went into the car for "15 minutes" I bet he was having a beat over that black guy with the dreds.

I think Milo is brilliant and one of the best speakers of the conservative movement in the West.

He drives the left insane too. A bonus.

I think Milo is brilliant and one of the best speakers of the conservative movement in the West.

He drives the left insane too. A bonus.
He's an establishment goon. But if it gets all you morons off your transgender witch hunt and on to muzzies then all power to him.

Manners, successful, well dressed. I like him.

And he stands up to the social justice bullies without fear.........he doesn't hate christians, he likes guns, and he votes conservative/libertarian.........

The next generation of conservative warriors........

Forum List

Back