Milo Yiannopoulos DESTROYS Emotional Liberal On Donald Trump

Glad to see conservatives coming around on gay people
We've never been against gay people. Only idiots like you claim we are.
erm. conservatives STILL are against gays.
Ermm, you're a retard. Nobody is calling for gays to be put to death that's your muslim friends. The people you keep calling the religion of peace and stupid shit like that. Nobody on our side is against gays. A marriage simply isn't one if both involved are swinging dicks or doing the scissor dance. This is the level of retarded you people have achieved. Not accepting a marriage between two fuck heads taking in the ass is hating them. Nope, I don't really care. But it's not a marriage and never will be. Far different than calling for throwing them off a roof top don't you think?
sorry wrong thread. this is the thread about the wog fag who's got more balls than any straight white male in the world, thread.

you want the muslims love gay marriage thread. ;)
Congrats, you stepped in proved you're the retard I was talking about.

Glad to see conservatives coming around on gay people
Ermm, you're a retard. Nobody is calling for gays to be put to death that's your muslim friends. The people you keep calling the religion of peace and stupid shit like that. Nobody on our side is against gays. A marriage simply isn't one if both involved are swinging dicks or doing the scissor dance. This is the level of retarded you people have achieved. Not accepting a marriage between two fuck heads taking in the ass is hating them. Nope, I don't really care. But it's not a marriage and never will be. Far different than calling for throwing them off a roof top don't you think?
sorry wrong thread. this is the thread about the wog fag who's got more balls than any straight white male in the world, thread.

watch the videos or don't comment. He says he's against gay marriage. You stepped in and complained about gay marriage. You brought it up, to my comment that conservatives are still against gays. They are. You are. The vast overwhelming majority of people will always be against gays, you pedestrian nutjob.

watch the videos or don't comment. He says he's against gay marriage. You stepped in and complained about gay marriage. You brought it up, to my comment that conservatives are still against gays. They are. You are. The vast overwhelming majority of people will always be against gays, you pedestrian nutjob.
I wasn't saying anything about him. Just you and your ignorant bullshit you pedestrian fucking retard.

Forum List

Back