Milo Yiannopoulos: Gay Conservative Trump Supporter

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
How many people here know of Milo, or have viewed his debates on YouTube?

Man's a savage, and viciously fights in favor of free speech. He's immune to much of the slander and name-calling and other silencing techniques that some from the Left and in the LGBT community use to quiet dissent. He takes on radical feminists, Black Lies Matters, and insane Social Justice Warriors.

If you know of him, share what you think about him here. What do you agree and disagree with him on?

I'll be posting some of his videos in this thread.

Man's a savage, and viciously fights in favor of free speech. He's immune to much of the slander and name-calling and other silencing techniques that some from the Left and in the LGBT community use to quiet dissent. He takes on radical feminists, Black Lies Matters, and insane Social Justice Warriors.

If you know of him, share what you think about him here. What do you agree and disagree with him on?

He is hilarious. I guess the left doesn't like him too much.

He's not attracted to women.
It's his power, but yes he's brave too.

Most gay men won't speak up. don't know why?

He's your typical, run of the mill attention whoring old queen. He's just found an easier way to get his fix.
totally. when I saw him kiss that redneck leader at that american rally, you could see the chagrin on that rednecks face that he whored along with that.

Natural gay men are as quick witted as women but as vicious as men.
Gay men are WAY to quick and slimey for me. I avoid them.

He's great.......drives the left crazy!

I think I've heard him interviewed a few times, but I'm not sure. The media is all about distortion and misrepresentation of views, and that includes the real views of many homosexuals themselves and every other demographic. It's obviously a mental disorder, and no legitimate science is out there that proves otherwise; the only uncertainty is whether it's a primary disorder or an associative one related to another larger one. The 'born that way' nonsense is just made up propaganda; it sounds good to the clueless so they keep running with it.

I think I've heard him interviewed a few times, but I'm not sure. The media is all about distortion and misrepresentation of views, and that includes the real views of many homosexuals themselves and every other demographic. It's obviously a mental disorder, and no legitimate science is out there that proves otherwise; the only uncertainty is whether it's a primary disorder or an associative one related to another larger one.
You should listen to his take on it... never a dull moment with him....

Another excellent debate with Christina Hoff Sommers and Steven Crowder.

I'm sure some of you know of the Trigglypuff reference online. Crazy SJWs here.

Clementine Sarah G idb edthecynic Votto

Mainly I like him because he's fairly consistent, sassy, and cuts deep against many opposing groups. He's not afraid to say what he thinks, and he rips apart SJWs constantly. Funny as hell, too. One of the main reasons I like what he says is that he's completely and utterly against political correctness.

He's your typical, run of the mill attention whoring old queen. He's just found an easier way to get his fix.

I'm assuming you lean Left. Are you being... homophobic, TOS? Hm...? :D

I'm assuming you lean Left. Are you being... homophobic, TOS? Hm...? :D
No I work with an attention whoring old queen. He's hilarious. Had a drink with him the other day.

The old queen Milo has found a way to make a career out of you rubes.

I think I've heard him interviewed a few times, but I'm not sure. The media is all about distortion and misrepresentation of views, and that includes the real views of many homosexuals themselves and every other demographic. It's obviously a mental disorder, and no legitimate science is out there that proves otherwise; the only uncertainty is whether it's a primary disorder or an associative one related to another larger one. The 'born that way' nonsense is just made up propaganda; it sounds good to the clueless so they keep running with it.
while most gays are converts, Milo is genetically gay. He's not attracted to women.

He's not feminine. He's effete.

He's quick witted and he is not weighed down by the false perceptions normal men think women want them to say.

Milo is one of my favorite smart asses on the planet. Ditto Mark Steyn. So funny. Dry wit. Thrilled that they are both solid conservatives.

Another excellent debate with Christina Hoff Sommers and Steven Crowder.

I'm sure some of you know of the Trigglypuff reference online. Crazy SJWs here.

Clementine Sarah G idb edthecynic Votto

Mainly I like him because he's fairly consistent, sassy, and cuts deep against many opposing groups. He's not afraid to say what he thinks, and he rips apart SJWs constantly. Funny as hell, too. One of the main reasons I like what he says is that he's completely and utterly against political correctness.

Sheesh...the little shits in the audience would drive me nuts!

Forum List

Back