Milo Yiannopoulos: Gay Conservative Trump Supporter

How many people here know of Milo, or have viewed his debates on YouTube?

Man's a savage, and viciously fights in favor of free speech. He's immune to much of the slander and name-calling and other silencing techniques that some from the Left and in the LGBT community use to quiet dissent. He takes on radical feminists, Black Lies Matters, and insane Social Justice Warriors.

If you know of him, share what you think about him here. What do you agree and disagree with him on?

I'll be posting some of his videos in this thread.

The thread premise is nothing but straw man fallacies and lies.

‘The left’ is not seeking to ‘silence’ anyone.

There are no ‘radical feminists,’ no ‘social justice warriors,’ and efforts to demonize the BLM movement is in fact an example of conservatives seeking to silence dissent and diversity, typical of most on the right.

To appropriately denounce the hate, bigotry, and racism common among far too many conservatives is not to ‘oppose’ free speech.

Indeed, the thread premise exhibits the ignorance of the law common to most on the right, as the doctrine of free speech applies solely to the relationship between government and those governed, not between and among private persons and organizations.

One private person cannot ‘violate’ the free speech rights of another private person, only government has the potential of violating the rights enshrined in the First Amendment.

Consequently, the notion of conservatives ‘fighting’ for ‘free speech’ by demonizing ‘the left’ and contriving lies about their political opponents is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

If you can't defend it, just deny it. It's just not there.

Regardless of how obvious it is.

Does he claim to have been born gay, or does he accept the conservative consensus that he has chosen his degenerate, deviant lifestyle?

At this point, what difference does it make? The Left has proven that at the end of the day, they aren't going to hold ALL equally accountable when it comes to tolerance for gays.

You lie.

Re-read my post....it is largely an opinion one my part. Opinions can't be lies. Grow a brain and think.

Man's a savage, and viciously fights in favor of free speech. He's immune to much of the slander and name-calling and other silencing techniques that some from the Left and in the LGBT community use to quiet dissent. He takes on radical feminists, Black Lies Matters, and insane Social Justice Warriors.

If you know of him, share what you think about him here. What do you agree and disagree with him on?

The thread premise is nothing but straw man fallacies and lies.

‘The left’ is not seeking to ‘silence’ anyone.

There are no ‘radical feminists,’ no ‘social justice warriors,’ and efforts to demonize the BLM movement is in fact an example of conservatives seeking to silence dissent and diversity, typical of most on the right.

To appropriately denounce the hate, bigotry, and racism common among far too many conservatives is not to ‘oppose’ free speech.

Indeed, the thread premise exhibits the ignorance of the law common to most on the right, as the doctrine of free speech applies solely to the relationship between government and those governed, not between and among private persons and organizations.

One private person cannot ‘violate’ the free speech rights of another private person, only government has the potential of violating the rights enshrined in the First Amendment.

Consequently, the notion of conservatives ‘fighting’ for ‘free speech’ by demonizing ‘the left’ and contriving lies about their political opponents is as ridiculous as it is wrong.
You are no different nor any less shrill than those skanks and pussies trying to shout down anyone who dares to utter words they find offensive, except that you do it with your keyboard.

He's your typical, run of the mill attention whoring old queen. He's just found an easier way to get his fix.

What homophobic moron. I wonder if he is planning to conduct a shooting campaign against gay people as we know democrat liberal has chosen to do recently.

I like him but this video is not one of his best.

He was all over the place and didn't make much sense.

But he is correct Feminism is past history and useless now.

He's your typical, run of the mill attention whoring old queen. He's just found an easier way to get his fix.

What homophobic moron. I wonder if he is planning to conduct a shooting campaign against gay people as we know democrat liberal has chosen to do recently.

You are a dummy.

More homophobes join the fray.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back