Milo Yiannopoulos: Gay Conservative Trump Supporter

I think his sit down studio interviews make a lot of well-rounded arguments. The youtubes I have seen of his college speeches and stuff are not as impressive.

They hate him so much, and they can't really use their shtick against him.

What do you think of Milo and his views? bripat9643 Picaro Lakhota mudwhistle

I made it through 30 min, he bounced off more walls than Trump, I couldn't keep watching. He's got good info but he's not a good public speaker. Good info is worthless if you can't hold your audience.

Another excellent debate with Christina Hoff Sommers and Steven Crowder.

I'm sure some of you know of the Trigglypuff reference online. Crazy SJWs here.

Clementine Sarah G idb edthecynic Votto

Mainly I like him because he's fairly consistent, sassy, and cuts deep against many opposing groups. He's not afraid to say what he thinks, and he rips apart SJWs constantly. Funny as hell, too. One of the main reasons I like what he says is that he's completely and utterly against political correctness.

Quite liked it.
I've never heard of him.

Well, the 'black lies matter' bowel movement hates his guts as do some other freak show enablers, according to a quick Google scholar, so he deserves kudos for that. I'm surprised he gets gigs on college campuses, especially in California. His views aren't all that uncommon among the 'gay community', in any case, despite what the media hacks would want one to believe.

I love the guy...well, you know what I mean. He is articulate, a master of polemics with an acerbic wit in addition to being spot on on most everything. The fact that he is a flaming queen makes him a more difficult target to attack for his PC opponents.

He was born in Greece and is a compatriot of mine to boot.

Does he claim to have been born gay, or does he accept the conservative consensus that he has chosen his degenerate, deviant lifestyle?

At this point, what difference does it make? The Left has proven that at the end of the day, they aren't going to hold ALL equally accountable when it comes to tolerance for gays.

"Milo Yiannopoulos: Gay Conservative Trump Supporter"

Further proof that gay Americans are no different than anyone else, no better or worse than anyone else, and just as capable of being ridiculous and wrong, in this case following conservative dogma and supporting the likes of Trump.

He's your typical, run of the mill attention whoring old queen. He's just found an easier way to get his fix.

He's certainly an attention whore, but I love him, and agree with many of the things he says. Even if you don't agree with him he has a talent for completely taking over any debate he's in.

I love him. His demeanor is excellent, and this is weird, but he has a beautiful mouth.

Who is the guy on the far right of the stage? He was annoying the piss out of me. I think Milo can handle himself without this guy chiming in.

"Milo Yiannopoulos: Gay Conservative Trump Supporter"

Further proof that gay Americans are no different than anyone else, no better or worse than anyone else, and just as capable of being ridiculous and wrong, in this case following conservative dogma and supporting the likes of Trump.
milo the faggot isn't american. he's one of them british fancy lads.

Forum List

Back