Milo Yiannopoulos will return to Berkeley to give his speech

Well if they let the KKK give speeches then they need to allow other white supremacist to do the same.

YOu are calling him a white supremacist in an attempt to justify the violence.

YOu are a piece of shit.

I'm not justifying anything. Milo is free to say what he wants. I don't agree with what those rioters were doing. They shouldn't be destroying property.

But Milo is a white supremacist.

Maybe Milo should sue you for defamation of character:

Milo:
“You should be focusing on what unites people and not what drives them apart,” MILO concluded. “You shouldn’t give a shit about skin color, a shit about sexuality… You shouldn’t give a shit about gender, and you should be deeply suspicious of the people who do.”

MILO: White Nationalism is Not the Answer - Breitbart

View attachment 110821
Milo Yiannopoulos will return to Berkeley to give his speech

Janet Napolitano, president of the University of California system, has got a new nightmare on her hands. Having already failed to protect the right of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the University of California, Berkeley, she is now on notice that she has a second chance to meet those who openly proclaim their disruptive intent with sufficient force to uphold the civil rights of Milo and those who want to hear him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I would return to this loser place, then again it makes a good strong statement to show up anyway. This place doesn't even deserve his speech. College for lunatics more like it. I don't think he should waste his time on such ignorant losers screw uhmm.

How foreign, out-of-state students pad UC’s shrinking budget

^^^Did that change?

Well if they let the KKK give speeches then they need to allow other white supremacist to do the same.

YOu are a piece of shit.

Dude these dumb mother fers can't even tell you how the KKK was originally started by the democratic retards lol...........................

While claiming America was founded on “racist principles,” Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders failed to mention the Democratic Party was affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan.
“The truth is a nation that in many ways was created, and I’m sorry to have to say this from way back, on racist principles,” he told a crowd at Liberty University on Monday.

Yet the hypocritical Sanders has no problem seeking a presidential nomination from the Democratic Party which spawned the KKK.

“Founded in 1866 as a Tennessee social club, the Ku Klux Klan spread into nearly every Southern state, launching a ‘reign of terror‘ against Republican leaders black and white,” noted historian Eric Foner wrote in his book Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution.

The Klan performed extremely violent murders, including the death of black community leader Abraham Colby, who was whipped for hours in front of his family.

“In the time leading up to the 1868 presidential election, the Klan’s activities picked up in speed and brutality,” PBS’ American Experience reported. “The election, which pitted Republican Ulysses S. Grant against Democrat Horatio Seymour, was crucial.”

“Republicans would continue programs that prevented Southern whites from gaining political control in their states; Klan members knew that given the chance, the blacks in their communities would vote Republican.”

More recently, the late Democratic Sen. Robert Byrd served as a top-level Klan leader and recruiter, a fact the mainstream media attempted to bury when the senator passed away in 2010.

“ABC News noted that ‘despite his successful political track record, the Senate’s senior Democrat was no stranger to controversy and was once a member of the Ku Klux Klan,’ as if calling for the extermination of dark-skinned peoples (as well as Jews, Catholics, and gays) was no more stirring a gaffe than Gary Hart’s monkey business,” the Daily Caller’s Mike Riggs pointed out.

So if Sanders and like-minded Democrats want to talk about America’s racist past, they need to start with the history of their own party.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

So whites are supremacists based on their color? Makes you the racist, not the whites you attack. Dumbass.

Most white people aren't white supremacist but most white supremacist and white supremacist sympathizers are right wingers.

YOu are a piece of shit.

I'm not justifying anything. Milo is free to say what he wants. I don't agree with what those rioters were doing. They shouldn't be destroying property.

But Milo is a white supremacist.

With a black boyfriend?

Slave owners had relationships with their slaves.

Do you think the slaves had any choice in the matter?

So whites are supremacists based on their color? Makes you the racist, not the whites you attack. Dumbass.

Most white people aren't white supremacist but most white supremacist and white supremacist sympathizers are right wingers.
Still waiting for your proof that Milo is a white supremacist :popcorn:

Milo:
“You should be focusing on what unites people and not what drives them apart,” MILO concluded. “You shouldn’t give a shit about skin color, a shit about sexuality… You shouldn’t give a shit about gender, and you should be deeply suspicious of the people who do.”

Still waiting for proof that Milo is a white supremacist :popcorn:

Milo:

You will be waiting a long time.

Pieces of shit just say shit. THey never back it up.

If they try, they just reveal how stupid and dishonest they are.

And then revert to making the same vile smears they can't support.

How is Milo a white supremacist?

Because it doesn't fit their perfection of he isn't like them. now if he were gay and was a dumbed down idiot like the rest of them they would have no problem with him gay or not.

He's not a political ass kisser they hate that fact.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

Leftists, my friend, Leftists.

These authoritarians are not liberal in any way, shape or form.

I use the modern informal definition. I know they have nothing to do with Classic Liberalism.

BUt they are so incredible ignorant of history that such nuances are completely, completely lost on their tiny, tiny minds.

Forum List

Back