MILTON: Thank God notvthe wirst case scenario

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
Praise God!!!

###

Gov. DeSantis says Milton 'not the worst case scenario' with rescues and restorations underway.
First Coast News

WTF are with these ridiculous sign language people?

We have CC subtitles if needed.
They are probably sent by Biden to give morse code to the snippers telling them the proper coordinates where DeSantis was standing.

That would be my guess.

I get so sick of watching Carl Rove coming onto FOX and defending Biden and Harris... today FOX was talking about Harris's failures and out comes Carl to say this isn't her responsibility... just go away you Trump hating fool....

I get so sick of watching Carl Rove coming onto FOX and defending Biden and Harris... today FOX was talking about Harris's failures and out comes Carl to say this isn't her responsibility... just go away you Trump hating fool....
Rove would have a point if Kamala hasn't already interjected herself in multiple issues AS IF SHE IS PRESIDENT. She attacked Governor Desantis who is working around the clock dealing with two hurricanes because her fucking call didn't go through. What a pompous air head.

Praise God!!!

###

Gov. DeSantis says Milton 'not the worst case scenario' with rescues and restorations underway.
First Coast News

Lol God sends a hurricane to tear its way through the state to murder people and destroy their homes; conservatives: "Thank god!" :laugh:

Rove would have a point if Kamala hasn't already interjected herself in multiple issues AS IF SHE IS PRESIDENT. She attacked Governor Desantis who is working around the clock dealing with two hurricanes because her fucking call didn't go through. What a pompous air head.
Rove has been doing this a lot lately... I think he is worried and knows Trump is way ahead...

Praise God!!!

###

First Coast News

My niece her husband and their kids stayed there (near Orlando) during Milton. They came out unscathed. Thank God.

But Tropicana Field’s (in the Tampa area) roof took a big hit:

IMG_1274.jpeg

Forum List

Back