🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mini AOC deletes twitter account after far left doxxing and death threats u left really are scum

Alec Baldwin can appear on network television every week and make fun of President Trump. No problem.
An 8 year old girl appears on the internet making fun of AOC and liberals have silenced her, by threatening to kill her. https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/mini-aoc-ends-parody-videos-after-receiving-death-threats-harassment-from-left …

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Does it bother you when your tactics are turned on you? The right has been nasty for a long time, and it works to a point. I don't like it, but you didn't think you would be the only ones doing it forever, did you? When that obese orange republican president can molest his own daughter and get away with it, all bets are off.
You are the party of violence...now stfu!

Alec Baldwin can appear on network television every week and make fun of President Trump. No problem.
An 8 year old girl appears on the internet making fun of AOC and liberals have silenced her, by threatening to kill her. https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/mini-aoc-ends-parody-videos-after-receiving-death-threats-harassment-from-left …

- Mark Simone on Twitter

I watched an AOC interview where she said that she had to correct even congress people that repeated lies that Fauxsnews spews about her on a daily basis. Faux is NOT a news organization. It's barely an entertainment station. It's like accepting Comedy Central as fair and balanced news and believing what they are saying. Do I believe this is happening with Mini AOC? If another network verified it then yes. But if it's only done by Faux then it's probably a lie to get you to watch their station and buy their crap from the crap advertisers.
That's how they mislead you. Everyone but Fox is lying to you, so you don't believe the truth.

Now, that's hard to believe. Especially when I hear some really outlandish crap coming from the Fauxssnews all the time that is just too easy to fact check. If there isn't anything to report, Fauxsnews just makes something up. Accepting Fauxsnews as mainstream news is like accepting the National Inquirer as mainstream news outlets.
Fox is part of the same media establishment.
They're trying to move further left, but it only results in loss of viewers.
I think Fox has almost abandoned it's viewers....because Fox is owned by non-Americans.
Most of the rest of the mainstream is also owned by foreigners.
This should be illegal.

Welcome to the New Democrat Party.
A party that embraces binary thinking, revisionist, intolerant, and refuses to acknowledge violent groups within it, and continues to support them.

FACT CHECK: Is Left-Wing Violence Rising?
"In the past 10 years when you look at murders committed by domestic extremists in the United States of all types, right-wing extremists are responsible for about 74 percent of those murders," Pitcavage says.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

I don't like using children as political props, and that includes "Mini AOC". That said, she did NOT deserve to have death threats. But the Left can never control themselves, and politics is their religion, for way too many of them.

Shameful

- Mark Simone on Twitter

I watched an AOC interview where she said that she had to correct even congress people that repeated lies that Fauxsnews spews about her on a daily basis. Faux is NOT a news organization. It's barely an entertainment station. It's like accepting Comedy Central as fair and balanced news and believing what they are saying. Do I believe this is happening with Mini AOC? If another network verified it then yes. But if it's only done by Faux then it's probably a lie to get you to watch their station and buy their crap from the crap advertisers.
That's how they mislead you. Everyone but Fox is lying to you, so you don't believe the truth.

Now, that's hard to believe. Especially when I hear some really outlandish crap coming from the Fauxssnews all the time that is just too easy to fact check. If there isn't anything to report, Fauxsnews just makes something up. Accepting Fauxsnews as mainstream news is like accepting the National Inquirer as mainstream news outlets.
Fox is part of the same media establishment.
They're trying to move further left, but it only results in loss of viewers.
I think Fox has almost abandoned it's viewers....because Fox is owned by non-Americans.
Most of the rest of the mainstream is also owned by foreigners.
This should be illegal.

If they would start actually reporting the news instead of being a Trump News Outlet I might spend more time listening to them. They are no longer a conservative news station. They are a fruitcake party of Trump.
They are there to sell their advertisers crap, nothing more. So they settle for the loyal Trump Followers who, obviously, will buy anything if they think Trump endorses it.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Does it bother you when your tactics are turned on you? The right has been nasty for a long time, and it works to a point. I don't like it, but you didn't think you would be the only ones doing it forever, did you? When that obese orange republican president can molest his own daughter and get away with it, all bets are off.

"All bets are off"----so bulldog thinks it's cool that an 8 year old little girl had her life threatened.

You suck

- Mark Simone on Twitter

You are a despicable piece of dirt saying that.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Sometimes you contribute some quality posts. This post, however, belongs in the Rubber Room. Trump never molested his daughter and I've never threatened to murder a little girl, nor anyone else.

I haven't threatened to kill anyone either, but your OP accused me of it. Yes, Trump is a child molester.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

I don't like using children as political props, and that includes "Mini AOC". That said, she did NOT deserve to have death threats. But the Left can never control themselves, and politics is their religion, for way too many of them.

Shameful

With all of the kooks out there, they probably should have been one-and-done after the first video.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

You Tards and your dumb ass lying analogies....

Show us some equivalent examples of the rights violence and intimidation.

You may be able to name a few compared to the thousands on your side.......

You Tards are insane, you have become the Nazi’s you claim to fight.

Just look at the facts............

- Mark Simone on Twitter

You need to see a doctor. I'm not kidding.

Mini AOC wasted "AOC" in every vid. I would not be surprised if The Young Turks hired douchebags to attack her and her family. Mini AOC is way more intelligent than AOC.

Mini AOC is hillarious and all shes doing is a dead on Parody of AOC's facial tics and expressions and verbage. It's not like she was holding a bloody head or something. I guess she cancelled her Utube channel now though due to the death threats. The leftists here on the board should feel proud of themselves that their intimidation tactics could work on an 8 year old.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

His Daughter is a very outspoken woman, has opposed her father on some things and stood by him on others. She doesnt look like a shrinking violet to me at any rate, if that slander about Trump molesting his own daughter was true she would be saying something about that,,,... you just stooped pretty low though in defending death threats on an 8 year old girl. Nasty for a long time? doing what forever? making death threats against 8 year old kids on you tube? No, this is a Democrat original we are watching.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Sometimes you contribute some quality posts. This post, however, belongs in the Rubber Room. Trump never molested his daughter and I've never threatened to murder a little girl, nor anyone else.

This unfortunately, is the shared mentality of the far left wackos. The manipulated sick twisted end, justifies the means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Mark Simone on Twitter

This unfortunately, is the shared mentality of the far left wackos. The manipulated sick twisted end, justifies the means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly so

Mini AOC wasted "AOC" in every vid. I would not be surprised if The Young Turks hired douchebags to attack her and her family. Mini AOC is way more intelligent than AOC.

Mini AOC is hillarious and all shes doing is a dead on Parody of AOC's facial tics and expressions and verbage. It's not like she was holding a bloody head or something. I guess she cancelled her Utube channel now though due to the death threats. The leftists here on the board should feel proud of themselves that their intimidation tactics could work on an 8 year old.

Democrats love children.
They love them to death.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

His Daughter is a very outspoken woman, has opposed her father on some things and stood by him on others. She doesnt look like a shrinking violet to me at any rate, if that slander about Trump molesting his own daughter was true she would be saying something about that,,,... you just stooped pretty low though in defending death threats on an 8 year old girl. Nasty for a long time? doing what forever? making death threats against 8 year old kids on you tube? No, this is a Democrat original we are watching.

What, if anything has she ever changed his mind on? Nope, she is daddy's girl and will do anything daddy wants.

Forum List

Back