🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mini AOC deletes twitter account after far left doxxing and death threats u left really are scum

And the MFs aren't the least bit ashamed or embarrassed about it. It was funny for a while but their hostility gets progressively worse every day and they're becoming dangerous, partly because they're allowed to get away with it. First it was threats, then it was violence. The DOJ needs to start prosecuting some of these bastards like Antifa when they throw a bottle at somebody or threaten acid attacks. This shit is getting out of hand.

They are bizarre humans. They cant see parody or sarcasm without becoming either violent or out of their minds with paranoia because they cant separate it from reality.

Alec Baldwin can appear on network television every week and make fun of President Trump. No problem.
An 8 year old girl appears on the internet making fun of AOC and liberals have silenced her, by threatening to kill her. https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/mini-aoc-ends-parody-videos-after-receiving-death-threats-harassment-from-left …

- Mark Simone on Twitter
This may not have completely played out yet, white liberals will let the fear grip her first for punishment, then AOC [or someone else] jumps in and comes to her emotional rescue while pretending they support her right to offend their delicate senses.

This may not have completely played out yet, white liberals will let the fear grip her first for punishment, then AOC [or someone else] jumps in and comes to her emotional rescue while pretending they support her right to offend their delicate senses.

I would certainly welcome AOC coming out to condemn the death threats against this little girl and to endorse her first amendment right.

I would certainly welcome AOC coming out to condemn the death threats against this little girl and to endorse her first amendment right.
the point of my is that it is faux compassion

the point of my is that it is faux compassion

Probably, but I would still welcome AOC publicly condemning the death threats against that little girl. Actually, that should be a no-brainer for her. But, yes, liberals generally oppose freedom of expression.

Alec Baldwin can appear on network television every week and make fun of President Trump. No problem.
An 8 year old girl appears on the internet making fun of AOC and liberals have silenced her, by threatening to kill her. https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/mini-aoc-ends-parody-videos-after-receiving-death-threats-harassment-from-left …

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Does it bother you when your tactics are turned on you? The right has been nasty for a long time, and it works to a point. I don't like it, but you didn't think you would be the only ones doing it forever, did you? When that obese orange republican president can molest his own daughter and get away with it, all bets are off.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Does it bother you when your tactics are turned on you? The right has been nasty for a long time, and it works to a point. I don't like it, but you didn't think you would be the only ones doing it forever, did you? When that obese orange republican president can molest his own daughter and get away with it, all bets are off.

Sometimes you contribute some quality posts. This post, however, belongs in the Rubber Room. Trump never molested his daughter and I've never threatened to murder a little girl, nor anyone else.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Can't you just say these people suck ass and nobody should mess with a kid and be done? Stop making excuses for shitty people.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

I watched an AOC interview where she said that she had to correct even congress people that repeated lies that Fauxsnews spews about her on a daily basis. Faux is NOT a news organization. It's barely an entertainment station. It's like accepting Comedy Central as fair and balanced news and believing what they are saying. Do I believe this is happening with Mini AOC? If another network verified it then yes. But if it's only done by Faux then it's probably a lie to get you to watch their station and buy their crap from the crap advertisers.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Sometimes you contribute some quality posts. This post, however, belongs in the Rubber Room. Trump never molested his daughter and I've never threatened to murder a little girl, nor anyone else.

I haven't threatened to kill anyone either, but your OP accused me of it. Yes, Trump is a child molester.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Can't you just say these people suck ass and nobody should mess with a kid and be done? Stop making excuses for shitty people.

Quit whining snow flake.

I think this little girl is amazing. Hard to believe an 8 year old can be so gifted.
If she grows up and keeps it secret she may be allowed to get into a decent school and make something of herself.
However I think she will be targeted by the left for the rest of her life.
This isn't a free country anymore.
Criminals are allowed to practically get away with crimes that normally would be punished in favor of political-correctness.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

I watched an AOC interview where she said that she had to correct even congress people that repeated lies that Fauxsnews spews about her on a daily basis. Faux is NOT a news organization. It's barely an entertainment station. It's like accepting Comedy Central as fair and balanced news and believing what they are saying. Do I believe this is happening with Mini AOC? If another network verified it then yes. But if it's only done by Faux then it's probably a lie to get you to watch their station and buy their crap from the crap advertisers.
That's how they mislead you. Everyone but Fox is lying to you, so you don't believe the truth.

I think this little girl is amazing. Hard to believe an 8 year old can be so gifted.
If she grows up and keeps it secret she may be allowed to get into a decent school and make something of herself.
However I think she will be targeted by the left for the rest of her life.
This isn't a free country anymore.

It stopped being a free country the day the Patriot Act was passed.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

That's how they mislead you. Everyone but Fox is lying to you, so you don't believe the truth.

Now, that's hard to believe. Especially when I hear some really outlandish crap coming from the Fauxssnews all the time that is just too easy to fact check. If there isn't anything to report, Fauxsnews just makes something up. Accepting Fauxsnews as mainstream news is like accepting the National Inquirer as mainstream news outlets.

Welcome to the New Democrat Party.
A party that embraces binary thinking, revisionist, intolerant, and refuses to acknowledge violent groups within it, and continues to support them.

- Mark Simone on Twitter

You should be on the fbi watch list

Forum List

Back