🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mini AOC deletes twitter account after far left doxxing and death threats u left really are scum

Is the point flying clear over your guns, Daveward Gunnerhands?

Nowhere did I mention anything about anyone "deserving" anything. Other than the ridicule the OP deserves for his hackneyed title and his bullshit source.

Here ya go Daveward. Here's a new thread just posted on the same story.

Compare it to the one we're in and see if you can tell the difference.

It'll shock me if you figure it out, TBH.
There is no difference...because you posted a link to this same thread.

Dumbass.

Um no Sparkles, I posted to Briggs' thread, which you were too slow to click on so it got merged here.

That's why I spelled all that out specifically, including his entire title, back in post 31, yesterday, which continues to sail over your guns. And I did that so that even you might still be able to figure it out.

As noted before I'll be astounded if you can do it. You just ain't that bright.
Yeah. Still haven't seen where you condemned death threats against children.

Fuck you and the whores you rode in on, weasel. There is literally no time on this planet where I need to answer your naïve childish tantrum demands. :fu:
Well, aren't you an emotional little bitch.

You know, the kind of sissy bedwetter who'd send death threats to a child because she mocked your little tin goddess.

Perhaps she will rethink some of her comments in the future... although we should all be able to post anything as long as it is not hurtful.
She's a little girl. How is she hurtful or threatening?
Sorry...had the wrong thread!

I see what happened, Briggs. Your thread got merged with this one.

I had linked to it (your thread) in post 21 above as an example of how this thread should have presented itself, but didn't.
You had by far the better approach. Unfortunately the site merges into the older thread, the one with the fucked-up title.

For the record, Briggs' title was, "Mini AOC Deletes All Social Media Accounts After Death Threats and Harassment of Family"

The difference between which and this thread will continue to sail over the hoods of the OP, Daveward Gunnerhands, and their fellow travellers. For they are partisan hacks whose sole interest is "me score points on message board".
Well, that explains a lot. I retract my charge of dumbassery for you linking threads.

Now you have it in front of you and you STILL can't figure out what it means.
We've since been merged again, apparently MindWhores had an earlier one --- but her title will work too. The title from Flush that we were under at the time is now post 4.

Now you've got two titles to compare (either one) to Briggs' title. And you have no clue what's different about them. Not real observant are ya.
Oh, I'm very observant. That's because I'm not a leftist.

I don't care how many threads there are on the subject. You won't condemn death threats against a child in any of them.

Here ya go Daveward. Here's a new thread just posted on the same story.

Compare it to the one we're in and see if you can tell the difference.

It'll shock me if you figure it out, TBH.

Dumbass.

Um no Sparkles, I posted to Briggs' thread, which you were too slow to click on so it got merged here.

That's why I spelled all that out specifically, including his entire title, back in post 31, yesterday, which continues to sail over your guns. And I did that so that even you might still be able to figure it out.

Fuck you and the whores you rode in on, weasel. There is literally no time on this planet where I need to answer your naïve childish tantrum demands. :fu:

You know, the kind of sissy bedwetter who'd send death threats to a child because she mocked your little tin goddess.

Link that, asshole.

Prove it.

Right here. Right now.

What's that? You can't do it?
Fucking Cult of Ignorance DUMBASS

Don't be so harsh! It's feeling a little testy today, it being the celebration of the birth of an actual nation. That'll happen to those who have no genuine testes to feel.

Dumbass.

Link that, asshole.

Prove it.

Right here. Right now.

You need a link proving you're an emotional little bitch?

You just provided it.

Meanwhile, in your incoherent, pants-shitting rage, I said you were LIKE someone who'd send death threats to a child.

Take your meds, psycho.

Link that, asshole.

Prove it.

Right here. Right now.

You just provided it.

Meanwhile, in your incoherent, pants-shitting rage, I said you were LIKE someone who'd send death threats to a child.

Take your meds, psycho.

And I said prove it, and you can't. Because I never posted on that at all. But that doesn't stop you from pulling it out of your ass and tagging my name on it does it, liar.

Anything else, Dipwad? I've got places to go, people to do.
Still can't figure out the title thing can you. Is there smoke coming off your head because thinking is hard?

Last edited:
‘Mini AOC’ Deletes Twitter Account After Far-Left Doxxing & Death Threats
Nine-year-old Ava Martinez aka “Mini AOC” has deleted her social media accounts after the far-left reportedly doxxed her family who then began receiving death threats.

Pig savages always go for kids.

You so weak and such cowardly pussy pricks you go after a little kid !!!!!!!!! YOU ARE CREATING HATE YOU WON'T EVER GET WHAT YOU THINK DUMB FKS!!!

FREEDOM IS COMING FOR YOU PUSSY COWARDS!!
Then you have these pussy left and that dumb bitch with that cowboy hat thinks she can prosecute those who say what they/she doesn't like .. bitch you are going to get bitch slapped back into that bitch cult your in..

I cann't even write on these gawd dam fkn retards their such mental fk ups.
A conservative nine year old. Mocking AOC's "antics" all on her own.

Dude, you've gotta stop posting this garbage.

And I said prove it, and you can't.

Still can't figure out the title thing can you. Is there smoke coming off your head because thinking is hard?

Have a safe and fun trip!

I hear Venezuela is lovely this time of year.

Oh.....pack a lunch.

‘Mini AOC’ Deletes Twitter Account After Far-Left Doxxing & Death Threats
Nine-year-old Ava Martinez aka “Mini AOC” has deleted her social media accounts after the far-left reportedly doxxed her family who then began receiving death threats.

Pig savages always go for kids.

You so weak and such cowardly pussy pricks you go after a little kid !!!!!!!!! YOU ARE CREATING HATE YOU WON'T EVER GET WHAT YOU THINK DUMB FKS!!!

FREEDOM IS COMING FOR YOU PUSSY COWARDS!!
Then you have these pussy left and that dumb bitch with that cowboy hat thinks she can prosecute those who say what they/she doesn't like .. bitch you are going to get bitch slapped back into that bitch cult your in..

I cann't even write on these gawd dam fkn retards their such mental fk ups.
A conservative nine year old. Mocking AOC's "antics" all on her own.

Dude, you've gotta stop posting this garbage.

Apparently her uncle put her up to it. Kidsploitation.

Link that, asshole.

Prove it.

Right here. Right now.

You just provided it.

Take your meds, psycho.

And I said prove it, and you can't. Because I never posted on that at all. But that doesn't stop you from pulling it out of your ass and tagging my name on it does it, liar.

I've got places to go, people to do.
Oh I'm sure you do! I bet you're ready to celebrate the fourth of July at your local bathhouses

And I said prove it, and you can't.

Have a safe and fun trip!

I hear Venezuela is lovely this time of year.

Oh.....pack a lunch.
He's not going to Venezuela. He's got people to do at his local bathhouses for men!

Link that, asshole.

Prove it.

Right here. Right now.

You just provided it.

Take your meds, psycho.

You really SUCK at pretension. Prolly because you're such a loser.

I don't have to prove anything I didn't say, you dumbass. But the simple fact remains you haven't condemned death threats to a child. And don't bother doing it now, because it wouldn't be at all credible.

Link that, asshole.

Prove it.

Right here. Right now.

You just provided it.

Take your meds, psycho.

Prove you condemned death threats on a child, or more specifically, this child.

Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment”

MINI-AOC-1200x630.jpg

How sad. The Left’s hatred of anything mocking their idols is sick. There has to come a time with upstanding Americans say enough and act to stop this.

Ava will not being doing any more MINI AOC content. The Left's Harassment and death threats have gone too far for our family. We have been getting calls on our personal phone numbers.
For our safety and for our child's safety, we deleted all Mini AOC accounts. — SickenTirade (@sickentirade) July 3, 2019
Social media accounts for eight-year-old ‘MiniAOC’ deleted after death threats from unhinged liberals @ Social media accounts for eight-year-old 'MiniAOC' deleted after death threats from unhinged liberals ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/miniaoc.jpg

There are already (at least) three threads on this, which made the same foot-in-mouth gaffe of claiming to attribute accusations to entities neither you nor your bullshit blogs, can possibly know. Apparently you just tried to do it a fourth time, and got merged.

Moreover, while shooting itself in the foot your own post can't even agree with itself on who that entity is. Nor could MindWhores, nor could Flush. All three of y'all are lost in space, drunk on your own hate.

The only ones who would attack a little girl are far leftist radical political terrorists.

Link that, asshole.

Prove it.

Right here. Right now.

You just provided it.

Take your meds, psycho.

He said he doesn't have to. Neener neener. You big doodyhead.

That's not a direct quote, but it's the same meaning.

Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment”

MINI-AOC-1200x630.jpg

How sad. The Left’s hatred of anything mocking their idols is sick. There has to come a time with upstanding Americans say enough and act to stop this.

Ava will not being doing any more MINI AOC content. The Left's Harassment and death threats have gone too far for our family. We have been getting calls on our personal phone numbers.
For our safety and for our child's safety, we deleted all Mini AOC accounts. — SickenTirade (@sickentirade) July 3, 2019
Social media accounts for eight-year-old ‘MiniAOC’ deleted after death threats from unhinged liberals @ Social media accounts for eight-year-old 'MiniAOC' deleted after death threats from unhinged liberals ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/miniaoc.jpg

There are already (at least) three threads on this, which made the same foot-in-mouth gaffe of claiming to attribute accusations to entities neither you nor your bullshit blogs, can possibly know. Apparently you just tried to do it a fourth time, and got merged.

Moreover, while shooting itself in the foot your own post can't even agree with itself on who that entity is. Nor could MindWhores, nor could Flush. All three of y'all are lost in space, drunk on your own hate.

The only ones who would attack a little girl are far leftist radical political terrorists.

Oh? Somebody's finally figuring it out eh?

It flew over Daveward Gunnerhands' head but you're on the right track. The current oldest thread attributes the actions to "far left". The one we were in before that referred to "Liberals". This quoted one from Longknife pins it on "unhinged liberals". *NONE* of them know either of those entitles to be factual since NO ONE knows any of those to be factual. And these speculator-wankers can't even agree with each other on where to point the fickle finger.

Briggs' title was the only one that was actually honest. It read, again, ""Mini AOC Deletes All Social Media Accounts After Death Threats and Harassment of Family" --- putting the action on the actual actor and denoting the causation in the passive voice: "what happened" without all the bullshit speculations on who did it.

The fact remains YOU don't know the backgrounds of whoever promulgated these alleged attacks, MindWhores doesn't know it, Flush doesn't know it, Longknife doesn't know it, none of their hair-on-fire blogs know it, and Ava Martínez' parents don't know it either. And if you claim you do, you're either a liar or the entity who did the attack.

I sat here and gave Daveward Gunnerhands two days worth of clues to figure it out, and he couldn't do it. But I did say I'd be shocked if he could. Can't believe this kind of elementary shit needs to be fucking spelled out for what's supposed to be grown adults.

Link that, asshole.

Prove it.

Right here. Right now.

You just provided it.

Take your meds, psycho.

I made no such claim directly or indirectly. Daveward Gunnerhands pulled that idea out of his own ass because he's a dishonest hack.

Alec Baldwin can appear on network television every week and make fun of President Trump. No problem.

First, Alec Baldwin isn't even funny with his stupid Trump skits. Matter of fact, he chose to be moronic when he does his lame Trump skits.

That 8-year old girl is funny and she will go places. Despite what the left thinks of her. They are only silencing her because they "can't handle the Truth. Unlike AOC herself can't. :)

Forum List

Back