Minimum wage hike bankrupts company.

If you can’t survive without exploiting low skilled workers, you don’t deserve to stay in business
Not one single employee in any job is there against his will
Especially so in a good economy. You know that thing in which the left don't want because it destroys their narrative's. LOL.

We heard for ten years that we can’t touch minimum wage because the economy was so bad

What possible reason is there to not raise minimum wage in a booming economy
Good point, but the hike reasoning in which the left is using uhh is what makes it bad.

The minimum wage is a start pay, and not a family raising wage. I mean come on man, get with the program. You can argue better than this or can you ??
I agree

Minimum wage is a starter pay. Pay for college, buy a car, buy basic necessities

It no longer does that and has not kept place with inflation. College students used to use minimum wage to pay for tuition, now they have to borrow to make up for the money they don’t earn
Disagree with this you just wrote. Will double down to say that minimum wage is and should always be just a starter wage for no more than 6 months to a year before moving onto the companies wage ladder above and beyond the entrance pay or training pay.

Companies attempting to work employee's to cheap will suffer the consequences in many ways. High turnover rates usually don't end well for any legitimate company.

Especially so in a good economy. You know that thing in which the left don't want because it destroys their narrative's. LOL.

We heard for ten years that we can’t touch minimum wage because the economy was so bad

Good point, but the hike reasoning in which the left is using uhh is what makes it bad.

The minimum wage is a start pay, and not a family raising wage. I mean come on man, get with the program. You can argue better than this or can you ??
I agree

Minimum wage is a starter pay. Pay for college, buy a car, buy basic necessities

It no longer does that and has not kept place with inflation. College students used to use minimum wage to pay for tuition, now they have to borrow to make up for the money they don’t earn
Disagree with this you just wrote. Will double down to say that minimum wage is and should always be just a starter wage for no more than 6 months to a year before moving onto the companies wage ladder above and beyond the entrance pay or training pay.

Companies attempting to work employee's to cheap will suffer the consequences in many ways. High turnover rates usually don't end well for any legitimate company.

who are you to say what other people should or shouldnt make???

thats a very progressive thing to do,,,

its best to just mind your own business,,,

Agree, but isn't this attitude a new because of leftism in the country now ?? Otherwise the thought is that we must push back government because if leftist control it then it will work to crush us all ????? Government can be great, and it can work great for us in all things we deal with in this country, but when the left gains control of it, then we want to limit it's ability to have such power over us because we know what the left is all about. It is about leftist policies and protections of those policies by government force, even if the majority of the nation is against those policies.

why is it you only blame the left???

the republicans and the right have stabbed this country and the constitution in the back just as much as they have,
at least the left is honest about their intent, where the republicans lie over and over about how they love the constitution and then piss on it ,,,

and its not the job of the fed government to do shit for us because we are the government, the constitution makes that very clear,,,
We are the government, but you hate we ???

How stupid is your statement ?? LOL

I love the constitution because its what makes us the government,,, I am disgusted by democrats and republicans that lie cheat and steal while pissing on that constitution,,,
Agree, but we as the government should therefore use the government in concert with the Constitution always, and not the leftist newly interpreted one..

your confusing the constitution with the political parties,,,just look at your other comment to RW,,
both d and r agree for a min wage, just not on why and how much,,

it not your business or theirs how much money I make for a job I agree to do,,,

both you need to learn to mind your own business and get out of other people houses and lives,,,
at least at the fed level
So you are a business owner that loves exploiting cheap labor maybe ?? You seem hostile to any improvements, and especially by way of your attacks that seem to be in confusion as to what I am saying in regards to this stuff.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/restauran...for-bankruptcy

Well, imagine that .

That's what will happen when sources demand that unskilled/uneducated employees get these kind of wages. These current politicians (4 freshman congresswomen) are demanding minimum wages be raised across the board & free health care along with other freebies for all.
If they needed the government to subsidize their employees then their business model sucked.

Wrong it the other way around, those companies subsidies the US welfare program...with out them billions more would have to be paid out.

I agree

It's best that you just sit there and view instead of type, because you are making a fool of yourself.

why is it you only blame the left???

the republicans and the right have stabbed this country and the constitution in the back just as much as they have,
at least the left is honest about their intent, where the republicans lie over and over about how they love the constitution and then piss on it ,,,

and its not the job of the fed government to do shit for us because we are the government, the constitution makes that very clear,,,
We are the government, but you hate we ???

How stupid is your statement ?? LOL

I love the constitution because its what makes us the government,,, I am disgusted by democrats and republicans that lie cheat and steal while pissing on that constitution,,,
Agree, but we as the government should therefore use the government in concert with the Constitution always, and not the leftist newly interpreted one..

your confusing the constitution with the political parties,,,just look at your other comment to RW,,
both d and r agree for a min wage, just not on why and how much,,

it not your business or theirs how much money I make for a job I agree to do,,,

both you need to learn to mind your own business and get out of other people houses and lives,,,
at least at the fed level
So you are a business owner that loves exploiting cheap labor maybe ?? You seem hostile to any improvements, and especially by way of your attacks that seem to be in confusion as to what I am saying in regards to this stuff.

just so you know, I am a business owner and a starting pay for my guys was more than dbl the current min wage,,,

while at the same time I made less than min wage,,and made less for the last 12 yrs,,,
should I call the cops and have myself arrested,,

why is it you progs think you can stick your nose in other peoples lives???

I agree

It's best that you just sit there and view instead of type, because you are making a fool of yourself.
only in the eyes of a liar and thief,,,ie progressive,,,

I agree

College Students are at a disadvantage because they are only available after hours and summers. Hard to demand a top wage. They make up for low wages with student debt

In a strong economy like today, low wage employees can leave for a better position. In a bad economy with high unemployment, low skill workers have few options

I agree

College Students are at a disadvantage because they are only available after hours and summers. Hard to demand a top wage. They make up for low wages with student debt

In a strong economy like today, low wage employees can leave for a better position. In a bad economy with high unemployment, low skill workers have few options
Many college graduates may have degrees but they are low educated.

I agree

why is it you hate the constitution so much???

I agree

Conservative myth

I agree

Conservative myth

Oh really?

download (36).jpeg

I agree

Conservative myth

Oh really?

View attachment 270170
She has the same degree in Economics that Trump does

Too bad you have to support you opinion with a fake meme

Conservative myth

Oh really?

View attachment 270170

Yeah there is no need for fake memes for AOC
She says enough stupid shit on her own

I agree

Conservative myth

not according to the evidence,,,

Conservative myth

Oh really?

View attachment 270170

Once again for the millionth time, a huge difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Conservative myth

Oh really?

View attachment 270170

Yeah there is no need for fake memes for AOC
She says enough stupid shit on her own

And they voted for her..

Yeah it figures Fox would run a story about a company that went bankrupt by the passing of the minimum wage hike

Yet the senate has not passed it and Trump will certainly Veto it

the plan in a 231-199 vote. Six Democrats opposed it, while three Republicans supported it.

Well, imagine that .

That's what will happen when sources demand that unskilled/uneducated employees get these kind of wages. These current politicians (4 freshman congresswomen) are demanding minimum wages be raised across the board & free health care along with other freebies for all.
If they needed the government to subsidize their employees then their business model sucked.

Wrong it the other way around, those companies subsidies the US welfare program...with out them billions more would have to be paid out.
No. The US government is subsidizing the companies employees so the companies can pay less and make higher profits.

Well, imagine that .

No. The US government is subsidizing the companies employees so the companies can pay less and make higher profits.

No the people who stay in MW jobs for 20 years or more and refuse to better themselves so as to earn more are scamming the system

Forum List

Back