Ministry of truth

Why does a guy like Biden who lies every time he opens his mouth get to say what is true?

• Banned
Being that the democrats lied about Trump's involvement in anything. And ignored Biden's involvement in everything esle. Hunter Biden. daddy Joe and the crack addict son and his involvement in Burisma.

Then how come you believe everything he says about Russia in the Ukraine situation?
So Biden is the one who told me Russia invaded Ukraine? Excuse me, I thought I learned that from other sources.

So Biden is the one who told me Russia invaded Ukraine? Excuse me, I thought I learned that from other sources.
Don't be obtuse. ... :cuckoo:
Biden says that America must help Ukraine by giving them weapons and billions of dollars of taxpayer money. That their leader Zelensky is great hero.
So why do you believe Biden?

Don't be obtuse. ... :cuckoo:
Biden says that America must help Ukraine by giving them weapons and billions of dollars of taxpayer money. That their leader Zelensky is great hero.
Why do you believe him?
I believe Russia invaded Ukraine and even though Ukraine is not officially an ally of the United States we should help them.

Why does a guy like Biden who lies every time he opens his mouth get to say what is true?

1633570950292.jpeg

Forum List

Back