Minneapolis city council votes to disband police

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
minneapolis council.jpg

A really stupid idea. As much as the cops are getting a bad rap lately, we do need the police. They can only enforce the laws. As I mentioned, there are always going to be bad apples. But there are many good cops, as well. If you want to defund anyone - that would be the folks who make these laws and then don't abide themselves. Like corrupt politicians.

Why not? The police were worthless anyhow. They kill citizens, get the city sued, ticket, fine, punish, stop, frisk citizens, agitate protesters so they will riot, don't guard business from looting & arson, then claim they need more money & power. Fuck the Police.

• Banned
Why not? The police were worthless anyhow. They kill citizens, get the city sued, ticket, fine, punish, stop, frisk citizens, agitate protesters so they will riot, don't guard business from looting & arson, then claim they need more money & power. Fuck the Police.
I feel that way sometimes but what it would lead to is a whole lot of dead people.

I saw a rumor in the comments on a some indie sight, followed it to twitter, some unsubstantiated rumors about they were going to give the NAACP policing powers? :dunno:

"Nathan M. Hansen

@nathanmhansen

·
Jun 4

So, the NAACP has gotten letters signed by Frey granting them special police powers. They were conducting vehicle checkpoint on Broadway last night. They followed a state trooper and he then stopped them and found marijuana, and an AR-15 in plain view in the car.

"Nathan M. Hansen

@nathanmhansen

They presented this letter from the mayor to him! Case number is 20-151738. The law and due process are dead on arrival now in Minneapolis. It's truly mob rule. This is from an impeccable source of mine."

I've never had a bad contact with the police, except for two speeding tickets 40 years ago, because I was speeding. The only people that say "fuck the police" are criminals.

Rinnnnnnnnnng. 911. This is a recorded message: If you are being home invaded, call the Salvation Army and tell them you are donating furniture. They'll be there in 5 minutes.
If you want someone to hold your hand while you're bleeding to death, press 2. Goodbye.

I've never had a bad contact with the police, except for two speeding tickets 40 years ago, because I was speeding. The only people that say "fuck the police" are criminals.
You're a criminal.

Fuck it.
Time for The Purge.
I'm ready to start with my 12 Gage. First round is salt for looters. Second is less than lethal #8 bird shots for any slow learner's, then 4 remaining 00 Buckshots because they were threatening me. Then I will grab my M1 carbine or sidearm.

Forum List

Back