There's the ticket...police are bad, not individuals who become officers

Fuck, let's just do away with the justice system

Everyone for themselves

Well maybe Chicago.

Who doesn't like Chicago?

timthumb.php.jpg

The OP is a lie.

Here is what the mayor said:

"Am I for abolishing the entire police department? No I’m not and I’ll be honest about that too,” he said.

What in the heck are these cities doing, defunding, dismantling police forces? Police recruitment is down over 60% and resignations and transfers are going to start pouring in. Hey all of you poor Black people trying to survive in those cities. You've been had by the Democrats. Again.

"community-led safety" is little more than "no child left behind" on steroids. Pay a company a shit ton of money for high tech crime tracking software and equipment, and then let the community decide if it wants to fudge the numbers by instructing police to stay away from the high crime areas or actually fight the crime by "over-policing" black neighborhoods.

It's official. The city council will disband the police department. Burn Loot Murder will now be patrolling your streets. Couldn't happen to a nicer town. Well maybe Chicago.
Because democracy works so well, we have morons dictating to us...Um.... well. Be carful of what you ask for, you just might get it...so we have the Bloods or the Crips running the drugs and shooting little kids , that's so much better than white cops that slip up make a mistake or two....Community police? Brilliant, what asshole thinks that is a good idea?

Last edited:
The police are going to bail NOW. So will business. It's going to be a rapid exodus. Gads. Those poor people. Can you imagine what property values will be by tomorrow morning? Burn it down. Collect the insurance. Bail.

It's official. The city council will disband the police department. Burn Loot Murder will now be patrolling your streets. Couldn't happen to a nicer town. Well maybe Chicago.

The federal government must intervene to prevent this insanity. Hundreds of thousands of Minneapolis residents deserve state protection guaranteed by the social contract, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. The radicalized city council doesn't want cops? Fine. Roll in the 1st Cavalry Division, arrest the council members and occupy the fucking city until someone there returns to their senses. Just like fucking Bagdad . . .

The federal government must intervene to prevent this insanity. Hundreds of thousands of Minneapolis residents deserve state protection guaranteed by the social contract, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. The radicalized city council doesn't want cops? Fine. Roll in the 1st Cavalry Division, arrest the council members and occupy the fucking city until someone there returns to their senses. Just like fucking Bagdad . . .

1591590800447.png

They don't want to come to their senses... Let it burn.

I bet the Italian district, if they have one, isn't burning.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 347342

*****SMILE*****

Right, I get where you're coming from. However, would you say the same thing about your own city or town?

The OP is a lie.

"Am I for abolishing the entire police department? No I’m not and I’ll be honest about that too,” he said.

The Washington Post seems to think it is real news:

George Floyd live updates: Nine Minneapolis city council members announce plans to disband police department

LINK

I didn't say it was fake news. I called the OP untruthful that the police department will be disbanded.
I guess we'll see what happens.

The OP is a lie.

The Washington Post seems to think it is real news:

George Floyd live updates: Nine Minneapolis city council members announce plans to disband police department

LINK

I didn't say it was fake news. I called the OP untruthful that the police department will be disbanded.
I guess we'll see what happens.

They have plans to disband, it hasn't happened at this time.

They might change their minds too.......

View attachment 347342

*****SMILE*****

Right, I get where you're coming from. However, would you say the same thing about your own city or town?

1591591067329.png

If the people in charge of the city were as idiotic as these appear to be? Yes.

And they wouldn't get any "free" assistance or charity rebuilding.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
This has become a clown show.

Fckn left loons

Yep, a real clown show which means a lot of horrible consequences.

Portland Oregon just announced there would no longer be armed police officers in the schools to protect against school shooters. Those officers have been defunded by the brain dead powers that be. Instead that money will go into counsellors and other 'after the tragedy' school programs.

Forum List

Back