Minneapolis lawmakers vow to disband police department in historic move

This has become a clown show.

Fckn left loons

Yep, a real clown show which means a lot of horrible consequences.

Portland Oregon just announced there would no longer be armed police officers in the schools to protect against school shooters. Those officers have been defunded by the brain dead powers that be. Instead that money will go into counsellors and other 'after the tragedy' school programs.
Well, why don't YOU volunteer to protect your schools? I'll bet you have guns. What are you doing to keep your schools safe? If you think that they need an armed guard, why don't you do it?

Fckn left loons

Portland Oregon just announced there would no longer be armed police officers in the schools to protect against school shooters. Those officers have been defunded by the brain dead powers that be. Instead that money will go into counsellors and other 'after the tragedy' school programs.
Well, why don't YOU volunteer to protect your schools? I'll bet you have guns. What are you doing to keep your schools safe? If you think that they need an armed guard, why don't you do it?

1591595971248.png

Easier and safer to pull the kids out and home school them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

There's the ticket...police are bad, not individuals who become officers

Fuck, let's just do away with the justice system

Everyone for themselves

Oh no no no
Sure they're gonna abolish it but since they're all so stunning and brave....toooogheatherrrrr
Theyre gonna replace it with something progressive and evolved

Should be a clown show n a half after a few 270 lb muscle bound ,out of thier minds on drugs .....cracka or negro ....takes out a few hall monitor karens

Watch for hints of proto gulags .....

Meanwhile in Gotham city
Nypd commisioners resigning ...wild rumors of hundreads of officers resigning ...deblazio pledging to cut the police budget a billion
Next up a developing city wide real estate crash ?...maybe
Humm come to think of Minneapolis can probably bank on it

Over the last few decades years thiers a line of us who sold out and left ...
Those over the last 20 years made a few extra bucks.. ferp

Hummmm what brought nyc out of its disgusting state into a
a less disgusting less violent state a few decades ago?
Rudy n nypd
I called it the polished terd
The polished terd was fargin great ...pre Australian and Midwestern sex and the shitty fan girls and fags ...derp

Whats crazier after they got a grip on crime downstate Ny actually lowered its crime problem even when prison incarceration rates fell crime didnt uptick for the whole state ....seems like yesterday

I won't even bring up mario Jr being an incompetent grandma killer and Derping over bail in public ..see bail reform....and then derp looters

My solution for the entire state has always been Hang everyone in Albany, burn it to the ground , salt the earth ,declare its cursed and just start over

Everyone for themselves
In a perfect world, it would be acceptable to hunt down Marxists trying to divide this nation. Sadly, we don't live in a perfect world and the scum lives on....but....there's hope, once the inmates from the asylum actually do away with law enforcement and there is no law enforcement...can we hunt them down? Please. Please.

Everyone for themselves
In a perfect world, it would be acceptable to hunt down Marxists trying to divide this nation. Sadly, we don't live in a perfect world and the scum lives on....but....there's hope, once the inmates from the asylum actually do away with law enforcement and there is no law enforcement...can we hunt them down? Please. Please.
That would only serve e to acelerate their plans.

Everyone for themselves
That would only serve e to acelerate their plans.
In the case of Minneapolis, I expect Keith Ellison's son to propose creating a new agency called, "The Morality Enforcement Bureau." The uniformed representatives will patrol the streets wearing crescent moon armbands and demanding citizens obey Sharia Law. Once they've gone down that road, it's time to nuke the city. Set an example.

It's official. The city council will disband the police department. Burn Loot Murder will now be patrolling your streets. Couldn't happen to a nicer town. Well maybe Chicago.
LOL.ya sure! then replace with new saety force. How does the song go meet the new boss same as the old boss. do you realy believe there will be significant change because I do not.

This is going to be awesome. So, when businesses leave I hope everyone understands. Also those that own property will probably sell and leave. Tourists that already were getting beat up will not be going there. This is going to be great. There won't be any tax money to spend on programs.

Fckn left loons

View attachment 347363

Easier and safer to pull the kids out and home school them.

*****SMILE*****

And......we did.

It’s their town, and their tax dollars. If that’s what they want, who are outsiders to tell em differently? In the unlikely event they did go through with it, the county sheriffs department would likely fill the void anyhow. The government isn’t going to allow a power vacuum or let people run around without government oversight.
View attachment 347347

If I was the sheriff I'd hand the mayor the frakking badge and tell him he has the ball.

*****SMILE*****

I prefer

View attachment 347356

I'd just walk away.

When Minneapolis ends up like the middle east and Africa they'll be wondering what happened.

*****SMILE*****

....and they'll blame Trump.

This is going to be awesome. So, when businesses leave I hope everyone understands. Also those that own property will probably sell and leave. Tourists that already were getting beat up will not be going there. This is going to be great. There won't be any tax money to spend on programs.

Actually, they'll probably be fine.

Forum List

Back