Minneapolis lawmakers vow to disband police department in historic move

A choice has to be made between covering up for a perp or protecting the good of a community.
this will never change. Funny they only want the cops to change. Behaviors by many are what escalates a normal encounter.
Funny you only want everyone who is not a male white heterosexual to change.
most whites cooperate during an encounter, and give perps up. What's to change? Doesn't mean the cops still don't beat and kill whites. right?

A choice has to be made between covering up for a perp or protecting the good of a community.
this will never change. Funny they only want the cops to change. Behaviors by many are what escalates a normal encounter.
Funny you only want everyone who is not a male white heterosexual to change.
The black ghettos where so many of these incidents come from is dysfunctional

black people put themselves in harms way with or without the police

This is going to be awesome. So, when businesses leave I hope everyone understands. Also those that own property will probably sell and leave. Tourists that already were getting beat up will not be going there. This is going to be great. There won't be any tax money to spend on programs.
That's why I like to call the Far left locusts.

This is going to be awesome. So, when businesses leave I hope everyone understands. Also those that own property will probably sell and leave. Tourists that already were getting beat up will not be going there. This is going to be great. There won't be any tax money to spend on programs.
Trucks won't deliver.

Take a hike fat boy.
being exposed as a race baiter ain't fun huh?
You tell me.
for you, it was rhetorical. you got squashed for all to see how you race bait.
Highly unlikely.
Naw. That’s about right. I saw it plain as day...
Whatev.
boom, another complete fail for you.

Trucks won't deliver.
I guess they really never did wish to fit into society. one has to understand the reason for them to appreciate and use them.

People will sell and leave. Really? Who would buy property in what is basically an American Fallujah? People will go "Detroit" burn the property down and collect the insurance. Then leave. With no law enforcement, Minneapolis will be a magnet for predators. Property values will be at zero.

It's why they know black lives don't matter. Just look at the ghettos/ plantations put in play by demofks. the kkkers.

It's why they know black lives don't matter. Just look at the ghettos/ plantations put in play by demofks. the kkkers.
Ignorance is a liberal ally

like that canadian who posts here

she thinks she knows America and what she “knows” is all bad

If - God forbid - she were a US citizen she would be a typical biden voter

Fuck the police. Don't need them.
Do you live in Minneapolis?
No I don't.
Do you know what it feels like to be brutalized by a cop because of the color of your skin?
No wonder you applaud this. You don’t have a stake in this decision. What an ass you are.
Do you know what it feels like to be brutalized by a cop because of the color of your skin?Answer the fucking question.
Even their spineless governor thinks this is a horrible descision.
Answer my question.
I'll answer it with questions.
. Ever had a Mother N Law who was one of the last whites to leave an area? Forced out because of crime? Had to buy here a gun because they broke in her back door? She shot through the front door as they tried to break in there? Then the neighbor gets killed in his own bed........BLACK....for his prescription drugs after coming home from the hospital? Mother N law leaves can't sell the house.........vandilized.....took shits in the rooms on the floor..............busted up everything in the kitchen.........knocked out every window in the house.......stole every bit of copper wire...........and all the copper from the hot water system???????????

Did you have to carry weapons to move he out of your house??? Did you?

Did you watch her neighbors cry.......who were black.....knew her their whole lives.......telling her that they wish they could leave too? Did you?

After she left she finally sold the house ......after it was vandilized.........for hardly any money to a neighbor .........................

The thugs then BURNED IT TO THE GROUND because she was the last WHITE TO LEAVE THE NEIGHBORHOOD.....................Did this happen to you BILLY Goat..............DID IT?

People will sell and leave. Really? Who would buy property in what is basically an American Fallujah? People will go "Detroit" burn the property down and collect the insurance. Then leave. With no law enforcement, Minneapolis will be a magnet for predators. Property values will be at zero.
They sell for almost nothing..........house prices fall like where I grew up............Nobody will buy......

We had a big house......Had a 15 by 30 foot patio.........fireplace...........20 x 40 2 story barn.........20 x 40 foot in ground pool.............

It sold for $50 k.................after my dad died..........that is all it could sell for.

They sell for almost nothing..........house prices fall like where I grew up............Nobody will buy......

We had a big house......Had a 15 by 30 foot patio.........fireplace...........20 x 40 2 story barn.........20 x 40 foot in ground pool.............

It sold for $50 k.................after my dad died..........that is all it could sell for.
In Detroit properties are listed at a dollar and there are still no takers.

1591624906502.png

In Detroit properties are listed at a dollar and there are still no takers.
You couldn't pay me to buy a home where my mother n law lived........nor where I grew up.........

I actually thought about buying the house....MY PARENTS HOUSE...not the mother n laws house.......but the crime was just too bad............couldn't do it.......

Right before it sold..........they cut the liner in the pool with a dolly......after breaking into the barn.........busted up every thing.......................

They didn't steal.........they just broke shit up............the pool was contracted for repair in the sell.......to a black man with a VA loan..........we refused to fix it before hand.........said will have it in the sell but NOT UNTIL THE SELL..........aka........we aren't gonna fix it to have it tore again waiting on the sell.

Forum List

Back