Minneapolis lawmakers vow to disband police department in historic move

A ridiculous overreaction.
And it ain't gonna happen! Why anyone pretends it will, or elimination Is even an option, is lunacy.

Sure, things may change a little, a so called, rethinking of how our police force runs itself... but the police force will always be there.... even if by another name.
If you want change all you have to do is close down most of the media in America and raid the DNC.
Things will get better overnight.

No I don't.
Do you know what it feels like to be brutalized by a cop because of the color of your skin?
so you don't think white's get beat up and killed by cops? hahahahahahahahaahaha hly fk, you live in a vacuum

No I don't.
Do you know what it feels like to be brutalized by a cop because of the color of your skin?
so you don't think white's get beat up and killed by cops? hahahahahahahahaahaha hly fk, you live in a vacuum
That is an idiotic statement.

Maybe if cops didn't have the power that they do no one would die at the hands of police.

No I don't.

Maybe if cops didn't have the power that they do no one would die at the hands of police.
Now they can die at the hands of Minneapolis’s new and improved SJW safety patrol.

No I don't.

you asked a question. I answered. you avoided an answer. you know I'm right. So you're complete planted racist statement was destroyed with one question.

No I don't.

you asked a question. I answered. you avoided an answer. you know I'm right. So you're complete planted racist statement was destroyed with one question.
You avoided answering a question by asking another question.
That is not an answer.

And it ain't gonna happen! Why anyone pretends it will, or elimination Is even an option, is lunacy.

Sure, things may change a little, a so called, rethinking of how our police force runs itself... but the police force will always be there.... even if by another name.
Its more of a virtue signal than anything, and unlikely to happen. If they did go through with it The county Sherrifs Department would fill the void. And if they got the whole county on board the state police would fill the void. The unintended consequence for the city if they do go through with it , is that the Sherrifs department isn't likely to bandy about enforcing municipal codes, and laws. They also would be cutting themselves out of the extortion profits. Ahem... Ticket revenues. In short; there is a zero percent chance that this city is going to be allowed to be absent Law Enforcement oversight by the greater governments above it.
And let’s not forget how much the Dems love ordering their police to stand down and let the mobs run riot, in order to further their Leftist agenda. They lose that control once they forfeit control of policing the area.
Ain’t never gonna happen...

The police can change in subtle wys like ending the nazi uniforms. Using the uniforms from the past or do not change if they still have them. Perhaps not wearing the Batman utility belts full of anti altercation devices. Maybe just the weapon and a nightstick if that was standard in the past. Police may look less imposing and more there to help. Training in not escalating and that includes not going into a situation where the police escalates and has no recourse but to finish the job to save face. The citizen has responsibilities in this also. A choice has to be made between covering up for a perp or protecting the good of a community.

It's official. The city council will disband the police department. Burn Loot Murder will now be patrolling your streets. Couldn't happen to a nicer town. Well maybe Chicago.

The federal government must intervene to prevent this insanity. Hundreds of thousands of Minneapolis residents deserve state protection guaranteed by the social contract, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. The radicalized city council doesn't want cops? Fine. Roll in the 1st Cavalry Division, arrest the council members and occupy the fucking city until someone there returns to their senses. Just like fucking Bagdad . . .

View attachment 347342

They don't want to come to their senses... Let it burn.

I bet the Italian district, if they have one, isn't burning.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Never mind the 'Italian district'.....here are my peeps.

I hope it does happen

the results will be informative

Forum List

Back