Minneapolis lawmakers vow to disband police department in historic move

Leta take into consideration, just humor me here...the high black on black death rate thingy
....um forget it. Black lives matter my ass, , doesn't humanity factor in here...nah, I tried. Only black lives matter yeah yeah yeah. Only blacks lives matter.

It’s their town, and their tax dollars. If that’s what they want, who are outsiders to tell em differently? In the unlikely event they did go through with it, the county sheriffs department would likely fill the void anyhow. The government isn’t going to allow a power vacuum or let people run around without government oversight.

It’s their town, and their tax dollars. If that’s what they want, who are outsiders to tell em differently? In the unlikely event they did go through with it, the county sheriffs department would likely fill the void anyhow. The government isn’t going to allow a power vacuum or let people run around without government oversight.
1591591755211.png

If I was the sheriff I'd hand the mayor the frakking badge and tell him he has the ball.

*****SMILE*****

:)

This has become a clown show.

Fckn left loons

Yep, a real clown show which means a lot of horrible consequences.

Portland Oregon just announced there would no longer be armed police officers in the schools to protect against school shooters. Those officers have been defunded by the brain dead powers that be. Instead that money will go into counsellors and other 'after the tragedy' school programs.
This has become a clown show.

Fckn left loons

Yep, a real clown show which means a lot of horrible consequences.

Portland Oregon just announced there would no longer be armed police officers in the schools to protect against school shooters. Those officers have been defunded by the brain dead powers that be. Instead that money will go into counsellors and other 'after the tragedy' school programs.

The left doesn't give two shits about children, unless they're diddling them or using them as props...or killing them in the womb. They certainly can't raise them

Last edited:
Racism my ass, Remember the Hutus and the Tutsis? Blacks aren't above hate or factionalism. Bloods and the Crips, We would be better off disbanding the Minneapolis city council or the Democratic party, than the police department. Really? What a bunch of pandering idiots.

The OP is a lie.

Here is what the mayor said:

"Am I for abolishing the entire police department? No I’m not and I’ll be honest about that too,” he said.
Did you not rad the article? City council will make it veto proof. Mayor Dimwit will have no say. Go home Jacob, go home.

Again, we'll see what happens. The article is much more nuanced than your OP which was untruthful

lol at 'community based policing'. Both Democrats and Republicans are prosecuting uppity white proles who suffer from the delusion they have the right to defend themselves from black violence and criminal activity in Georgia and other states. Good luck finding anybody but racketeers and thugs for your 'volunteers'.

You can't fix Stupid, so just laugh at the tards and their dope addled dumbassery.

lol at 'community based policing'. Both Democrats and Republicans are prosecuting uppity white proles who suffer from the delusion they have the right to defend themselves from black violence and criminal activity in Georgia and other states. Good luck finding anybody but racketeers and thugs for your 'volunteers'.

You can't fix Stupid, so just laugh at the tards and their dope addled dumbassery.
Yes they are. A natural byproduct of supporting an authoritarian style of government, while ceding a monopoly on violence to that government.

The OP is a lie.

"Am I for abolishing the entire police department? No I’m not and I’ll be honest about that too,” he said.

The Washington Post seems to think it is real news:

George Floyd live updates: Nine Minneapolis city council members announce plans to disband police department

LINK

I didn't say it was fake news. I called the OP untruthful that the police department will be disbanded.
I guess we'll see what happens.
Fake news....untruthful, what's the difference

View attachment 347347

If I was the sheriff I'd hand the mayor the frakking badge and tell him he has the ball.

*****SMILE*****

I prefer

The OP is a lie.

Did you not rad the article? City council will make it veto proof. Mayor Dimwit will have no say. Go home Jacob, go home.

Again, we'll see what happens. The article is much more nuanced than your OP which was untruthful
You don't even know whose thread you're replying to so why don't you STFU

View attachment 347347

*****SMILE*****

I prefer

1591594284709.png

I'd just walk away.

When Minneapolis ends up like the middle east and Africa they'll be wondering what happened.

*****SMILE*****

I wonder how many officers have been influenced
by what they deal with in inner city ghetto areas

I would love protesters to commit to a ride along for 1 month

View attachment 347347

*****SMILE*****

I prefer

View attachment 347356

I'd just walk away.

When Minneapolis ends up like the middle east and Africa they'll be wondering what happened.

*****SMILE*****

It's official. The city council will disband the police department. Burn Loot Murder will now be patrolling your streets. Couldn't happen to a nicer town. Well maybe Chicago.

The federal government must intervene to prevent this insanity. Hundreds of thousands of Minneapolis residents deserve state protection guaranteed by the social contract, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. The radicalized city council doesn't want cops? Fine. Roll in the 1st Cavalry Division, arrest the council members and occupy the fucking city until someone there returns to their senses. Just like fucking Bagdad . . .
It's the city that has the power. They pay the police. The state might be able to do something as the burden to deal with criminal conduct would fall on state police or county sheriff. The federal government can do nothing.

View attachment 347347

*****SMILE*****

I prefer

View attachment 347356

I'd just walk away.

*****SMILE*****

1591595616907.png

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back