Minneapolis lawmakers vow to disband police department in historic move

Fuck the police. Don't need them.
You're gonna be begging for them when the militias and the vigilantes start killing you and your buddies.

102795803_10157561537448391_4721930139485331949_n.jpg

Last edited:
A ridiculous overreaction.
And it ain't gonna happen! Why anyone pretends it will, or elimination Is even an option, is lunacy.

Sure, things may change a little, a so called, rethinking of how our police force runs itself... but the police force will always be there.... even if by another name.

Well, MDK our entertainment is set for the rest of the year.

Not for me. I loathe chaos and disorder. All I really want is to be left in peace, tend my flower gardens, cook, and, play board games. Save the occasional outburst over the Bucs, Pens, Pitt, or Steelers, I can't even remember the last time I raised my voice in anger. lol

A ridiculous overreaction.
And it ain't gonna happen! Why anyone pretends it will, or elimination Is even an option, is lunacy.

Sure, things may change a little, a so called, rethinking of how our police force runs itself... but the police force will always be there.... even if by another name.
So I take it you didn't know their city council tried to push it through? If not for their otherwise liberal mayor stepping in and calling them lunatics... it was going to happen

Not for me. I loathe chaos and disorder. All I really want is to be left in peace, tend my flower gardens, cook, and, play board games. Save the occasional outburst over the Bucs, Pens, Pitt, or Steelers, I can't even remember the last time I raised my voice in anger. lol
Last time Winston threw an interception, maybe?

Do you live in Minneapolis?
No I don't.
Do you know what it feels like to be brutalized by a cop because of the color of your skin?
No wonder you applaud this. You don’t have a stake in this decision. What an ass you are.
Do you know what it feels like to be brutalized by a cop because of the color of your skin?Answer the fucking question.

No I don't.
Do you know what it feels like to be brutalized by a cop because of the color of your skin?
No wonder you applaud this. You don’t have a stake in this decision. What an ass you are.
Do you know what it feels like to be brutalized by a cop because of the color of your skin?Answer the fucking question.
Even their spineless governor thinks this is a horrible descision.

No I don't.
Answer my question.

No I don't.
Answer my question.

Your SJW cult is calling you... time for your foot kissing sessions.

No I don't.
Answer my question.

You are dismissed.

No I don't.
Answer my question.

You are dismissed.
Maybe you should move to Minneapolis since you advocate this.

I don't either. But, we don't live there. Ooooh, mayhap it will go down as well as New York's Bail Reform law. Details-Shmetails and less than 6 weeks in a white woman will stand on a stage and say they won't have services in place for another 6 months and a rep will say it hasn't had time to show how well it can work.

Forum List

Back