Minneapolis LEO trials

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
If the Minneapolis Policemen are found to not be guilty of murder because Floyd overdosed on drugs will there be nation wide riots?
Will the threat of riots have an affect on the Jury's verdict?

There is no way he can get a fair trial. The entire media have labeled the guy “racist”, even though there is zero evidence what he did was based on racism. He’s a cop in Minneapolis, I’m sure 60% of the thugs he deals with are negro thugs.

There is no way he can get a fair trial. The entire media have labeled the guy “racist”, even though there is zero evidence what he did was based on racism. He’s a cop in Minneapolis, I’m sure 60% of the thugs he deals with are negro thugs.
U R correct, they can't get a fair trial.
It will be like the LA riots, maybe even worse.
That will be influencing the Jury.

If the Minneapolis Policemen are found to not be guilty of murder because Floyd overdosed on drugs will there be nation wide riots?
Will the threat of riots have an affect on the Jury's verdict?

Good point. That's why they will probably bring in a jury from Duluth or International Falls to hear the case.

If somebody is indicating that they are in respiratory distress by complaining about their inability to breathe freely, and instead of helping them, you further hinder their ability to breathe via mechanical asphyxiation, that's homicide. No doubt about that.

Chauvin and Floyd knew each other. They worked together as bouncers on the same security team at a nightclub for several years. It's safe to say they've met before. Personal animosity is likely the motivation for the killing. When a guy kills another guy that they know, it's usually over money or a woman.

A timely shot of naloxone probably would have saved Floyd's life. Just letting him continue to sit upright instead of squashing his bound prone body on the pavement may have saved his life.

Cops ordering Floyd to get up and get in the car while simultaneously preventing him from complying with that order by pinning him to the pavement does not constitute resisting arrest. It's just a cruel sadistic joke.

Last edited:
Chauvin and Floyd knew each other. They worked together as bouncers on the same security team at a nightclub for several years. It's safe to say they've met before. Personal animosity is likely the motivation for the killing. When a guy who kills another guy that they know, it's usually over money or a woman.

That's the key to the whole case for the prosecution. To show the personal motivation and the animosity between the two men.

And this is why the rush to indict on the part the Minnesota AG was so stupid. No one is likely to be ready to talk now. Keeping it in the "investigation phase, where different people who knew the guys would have made it easier from people to open up.

Further, Keith Ellison et al , seem committed in advance to the theory that this was a "Hate Crime". Chauvin may well have hated Floyd, but its unlikely that it was due to Floyd's racial identity. A lot more likely that Chauvin thought that Floyd had poisoned his dog and fucked his wife, or vice versa, and that was the his motive.

If somebody is indicating that they are in respiratory distress by complaining about their inability to breathe freely, and instead of helping them, you further hinder their ability to breathe via mechanical asphyxiation, that's homicide. No doubt about that.

Chauvin and Floyd knew each other. They worked together as bouncers on the same security team at a nightclub for several years. It's safe to say they've met before. Personal animosity is likely the motivation for the killing. When a guy who kills another guy that they know, it's usually over money or a woman.

A timely shot of naloxone probably would have saved Floyd's life. Just letting him continue to sit upright instead of squashing his bound prone body on the pavement may have saved his life.

Cops ordering Floyd to get up and get in the car while simultaneously preventing him from complying with that order by pinning him to the pavement does not constitute resisting arrest. It's just a cruel sadistic joke.
The problem is all these thugs whine like victims all the time. They are high, violent, and extremely low IQ bordering on retardation. Can cops tell if they are telling the truth or just lying? No, they really can’t.

The problem is that Floyd did not die from asphyxiation.
The coroner's report says that he died from a heart attack.
The coroner's report also says that he had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his blood.
Let the jury decide.

Due to its chemical structure, fentanyl has rapid and potent effects on the brain and body, and even very small amounts can be extremely dangerous. “It only takes a tiny amount of the drug to cause a deadly reaction,” Richter says. “Fentanyl can depress breathing and lead to death. The risk of overdose is high with fentanyl.”
Fentanyl: What You Should Know

www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20180501/fentanyl-what-you-s…

That's the key to the whole case for the prosecution. To show the personal motivation and the animosity between the two men.

And this is why the rush to indict on the part the Minnesota AG was so stupid. No one is likely to be ready to talk now. Keeping it in the "investigation phase, where different people who knew the guys would have made it easier from people to open up.

Further, Keith Ellison et al , seem committed in advance to the theory that this was a "Hate Crime". Chauvin may well have hated Floyd, but its unlikely that it was due to Floyd's racial identity. A lot more likely that Chauvin thought that Floyd had poisoned his dog and fucked his wife, or vice versa, and that was the his motive.
Even after Floyd was clearly unconscious/dead, and therefore could not possibly be a threat, Chauvin abused his corpse.

Forensic psychologists call that type of behavior "overkill". Overkill is a very strong indicator that the killer harbored some deep-seated personal animosity toward the victim, especially when the overkill is directed at the face or genitals of the victim. In this case, literally forcing the victim's face onto the dirty pavement.

Even after Floyd was clearly unconscious/dead, and therefore could not possibly be a threat, Chauvin abused his corpse.

Forensic psychologists call that type of behavior "overkill". Overkill is a very strong indicator that the killer harbored some deep-seated personal animosity toward the victim, especially when the overkill is directed at the face or genitals of the victim. In this case, literally forcing the victim's face onto the dirty pavement.

That's certainly evidence, but the 12 angry men that will be sitting in judgment of Chauvin and the other officers are going to want to know what the personal animosity is. And if the prosecutor insists that it wasn't personal animosity, but instead racism, that will kill the idea of overkill and personal animosity.

You are wrong. I saw the autopsy reports. Neither of the two autopsy reports said that Floyd died from a heart attack.

Can you recall the source or sources that fed you that disinformation? I'd like to know so I can put them on my fake news watch list.

You are wrong. I saw the autopsy reports. Neither of the two autopsy reports said that Floyd died from a heart attack.

Can you recall the source or sources that fed you that disinformation? I'd like to know so I can put them on my fake news watch list.
Be specific now and cite for us with link to an autopsy that said he died of asphyxiation. And no the family hiring someone to say what they want does not count.

Be specific now and cite for us with link to an autopsy that said he died of asphyxiation. And no the family hiring someone to say what they want does not count.

Floyd's body was autopsied more than once, and the experts had disagreements. I think the prosecutor has to show the personal animosity, because if this is just a duel between expert witnesses, its going to be reasonable doubt.

You are dodging the question. The question you responded to but refused to answer is....

Can you recall the source or sources that fed you that disinformation?

Contrary to both autopsy reports, you falsely claimed that George Floyd died from a heart attack. I just want to know where you heard that disinformation.

It's a simple question.

If you cannot recall who brainwashed you into believing that Floyd died from a heart attack, just say so.

I am just curious about the original source of that disinformation.

Floyd's body was autopsied more than once, and the experts had disagreements. I think the prosecutor has to show the personal animosity, because if this is just a duel between expert witnesses, its going to be reasonable doubt.
There are two autopsies. Both Hennepin County Medical Examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, and an independent M.E., Dr. Michael Baden, who was hired by George Floyd's family, said it was a homicide.

And in case you were wondering, yes, it's the same Dr. Michael Baden that Jeffrey Epstein's brother hired for a second expert opinion.

Last edited:

You are dodging the question. The question you responded to but refused to answer is....

Contrary to both autopsy reports, you falsely claimed that George Floyd died from a heart attack. I just want to know where you heard that disinformation.

It's a simple question.

If you cannot recall who brainwashed you into believing that Floyd died from a heart attack, just say so.

You are replying to the wrong person I NEVER claimed HOW he died I simply ask for an autopsy that was done by the Government that shows he died of asphyxiation. You don't seem capable of reading the written word or responding to the appropriate person. Back to it where is YOUR autopsy that claims he died as you claim.....?

It's a simple question.

You are replying to the wrong person I NEVER claimed HOW he died I simply ask for an autopsy that was done by the Government that shows he died of asphyxiation. You don't seem capable of reading the written word or responding to the appropriate person. Back to it where is YOUR autopsy that claims he died as you claim.....?
It was a homicide. Both the County M.E. and the M.E. hired by the family said it was homicide. And the video of his death clearly proves that it was homicide. Millions of people watched him get killed on the video.

He was clearly dead, and to argue otherwise is just plain silly.

Last edited:

It's a simple question.

It was a homicide. Both the County M.E. and the M.E. hired by the family said it was homicide. And the video of his death clearly proves that it was homicide. Millions of people watched him get killed on the video.

He was clearly a dead, and to argue otherwise is just plain silly.

It is ONLY homicide if the officer caused his death. You can not provide an autopsy that proves that point other then the OPINION of the doctor. Exactly what killed him and how did the officer cause it, surely you can link to an autopsy that answers those questions?

Forum List

Back