Minneapolis Mayor Tries to Shut Down Trump Rally With ‘Outrageous’ Security Fee

so Mr Big Shot cant afford the price of doing business in the twin cities -

if he can spend $110 million playing golf $500 K should be a flip wedge for the lard ass sob -

F Trump -

you don't do this. you'd be livid if done to your guy so you should be livid now. these dualing standards based on 3rd old mentality emotions is bullshit.

you can't do this just because you hate someone or then why go for LGBGTIS*D<LI*()@)(DS rights? on one hand you say you can't hate someone for who they are then you pull this shit and wonder why people are mad at each other for bullshit reasons.

if you want this practice to be OK then great. when a D wants to host an event in a R town, guess what, it's going to get a lot more expensive. bet you wouldn't like that, huh?

Gotta pay to play, I suppose. Rallies are giant political circle jerks anyway.
doesn't matter. you can't increase the costs like that just cause you don't like someone.

how do you think you got trump as president again????
Sure you can, and especially if someone has a solid reputation of not paying his bills for the exact service he is trying to buy from you on credit. How many cities does Trump still owe money for police and other services from previous rallies?

The absurd slander you Stalinist fling is hilarious, Herr Himmler.

doesn't matter. you can't increase the costs like that just cause you don't like someone.

Sure you can, and especially if someone has a solid reputation of not paying his bills for the exact service he is trying to buy from you on credit. How many cities does Trump still owe money for police and other services from previous rallies?
any excuse pulled out of your ass to attack people you don't like.

you're proving my point with every asinine reply.
You didn't answer the question. How many cities does Trump still owe money for providing services for his rallies?

How many of those "charges" are legally binding?

Even politifact acknowledges the whole thing is murky, and that Dems haven't paid when 'invoiced" either.

Fact-checking the cost for Trump rally in Minneapolis

It isn’t unusual for local law enforcement agencies to be asked to swallow security costs, and Trump’s is not the only campaign to do so. The Center for Public Integrity found that Obama’s campaign didn’t always pay for security. Some 2020 Democratic presidential candidates didn't respond to the Center when asked about security bills while others said they will pay or had paid certain bills.

No FEC requirement for candidates to pay security
There is no specific requirement within the provisions of the Federal Election Campaign Act or Federal Election Commission regulations for congressional or presidential campaign committees to pay for expenses incurred by a state or local government for campaign events, said Myles Martin, an FEC spokesman.

That means that campaigns can choose to reimburse governments for security costs, but they are not required.
OK, so Trump is now the victim and all those cities he cheated are just picking on him. All the banks who won't loan him money are picking on him and all the folks who never got paid because of his bankruptcies are picking on him.
Propaganda.

You didn't answer the question. How many cities does Trump still owe money for providing services for his rallies?

Even politifact acknowledges the whole thing is murky, and that Dems haven't paid when 'invoiced" either.

It isn’t unusual for local law enforcement agencies to be asked to swallow security costs, and Trump’s is not the only campaign to do so. The Center for Public Integrity found that Obama’s campaign didn’t always pay for security. Some 2020 Democratic presidential candidates didn't respond to the Center when asked about security bills while others said they will pay or had paid certain bills.

There is no specific requirement within the provisions of the Federal Election Campaign Act or Federal Election Commission regulations for congressional or presidential campaign committees to pay for expenses incurred by a state or local government for campaign events, said Myles Martin, an FEC spokesman.

That means that campaigns can choose to reimburse governments for security costs, but they are not required.
OK, so Trump is now the victim and all those cities he cheated are just picking on him. All the banks who won't loan him money are picking on him and all the folks who never got paid because of his bankruptcies are picking on him.

That you are a demagogue and a fucking liar has never been in question, scumbag.

Trump never "cheated" any cities.

i listed a city. trumps charges in el paso was $470k. beto, $28k.

nuff said.

If I'm the venue owner I certainly can. I would price myself out of doing business with someone with a deadbeat reputation like Orange. I stay away from bad business investments.
Slander is all you Leftards have to offer.

As a clueless winger like yourself calls me 'leftard' without even the slightest sense of irony. :spinner:

You are a Stalinst, a Fascist dedicated to crushing all civil rights.

You have your party, it leaves no room for honor or integrity.

Do not lecture me on honor or integrity.

If I'm the venue owner I certainly can. I would price myself out of doing business with someone with a deadbeat reputation like Orange. I stay away from bad business investments.

As a clueless winger like yourself calls me 'leftard' without even the slightest sense of irony. :spinner:

why would ANYONE do that to you when we know you'd not understand? may as well read Shakespeare to a dog.

Last edited:

They are selectively crying about it because they don't like him. You are selectively caring about it because you don't like him. You are ignoring the facts I am presenting to you about the liability of campaigns to actually have to pay for this because you don't like him.

That you are a demagogue and a fucking liar has never been in question, scumbag.

Trump never "cheated" any cities.
He didn't have to. Giuliani cheated New York out of too much crime in the streets--murders, thieving, vandalism, and other crimes that made New Yorkers sick to death of.

Everybody loved Giuliani except criminals and Democrats. But I repeat myself. /snicker.

Right? The Orange Virus has a terrible deadbeat reputation. The fact is, no American banks will lend to him because he doesn't pay his bills. Cult45 sure is butt hurt about reality. They're cracking up.

Honor and integrity aren't in your vocabulary.

why would ANYONE do that to you when we know you'd not understand?

Because you're all fucking hypocrites of the highest order. You defend swine. Go live with the pigs, then.

Honor and integrity aren't in your vocabulary.

Once again, wingers are all fucking hypocrites of the highest order. You defend swine. Go live with the pigs, then.

I can totally understand why donnie's cultists don't like it when credit risks are asked to pay higher security deposits......after all, they live that life themselves.

vr3snuV.png

why would ANYONE do that to you when we know you'd not understand?

Because you're all fucking hypocrites of the highest order. You defend swine. Go live with the pigs, then.
not defending anyone at all except fair processes for us all to live under.

that seems to upset you as you wish to treat people you don't like, differently. go live with yourself, son.

Forum List

Back