Minneapolis Mayor Tries to Shut Down Trump Rally With ‘Outrageous’ Security Fee

Fascism 101.

The Leftard mayor wants 26 times the cost charged to Obama’s rally.

The Left are terrified to let people have a choice.

Pitchforks and torches.

Trump campaign: ‘Radical leftist’ mayor trying to shut down Minneapolis rally

Fuck all that noise. The Orange Virus doesn't pay his public safety bills for his past clown rallies. He's got a reputation for stiffing people and Minneapolis doesn't want to get stiffed. I'd give the fucking freeloader the finger as well.
Bull crap. He has been charged double, triple even moer than quadruple others have been charged. And there are threads on here showing the outrageous fees he has been charged per hour vs his opponents.

A tale of 2 invoices: O'Rourke pays El Paso, while Trump's campaign owes $470,000

Face it Little Trumpeters,Trump has a long history of stiffing people.
Six bankruptcies, hundred of judgements against him and US banks won't give him loans, thus his banking overseas. He has screwed over banks, businesses contractors and workers.
Trump is a deadbeat, period. Always has been a deadbeat and always will be a deadbeat.
I don't blame Minneapolis for not wanting to get screwed over.and wanting the money up front.
But Little Trumpsters don't give a shit how many taxpayers Trump fucks over. A real classy bunch of supporters who will defend their God over country and the real God.
Trumpsters. Are you like 10?
Brazile says Obama left DNC in deep debt; Clinton camp controlled party finances before 2016 primary
“Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books,” Ms. Brazile said. “Obama left the party $24 million in debt — $15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly.”

Yes, I'm very aware of Obama's history.
But this thread is about Trump/Minneapolis.
Which is? The facts they wanted to charge him outrageous fees he isn’t even obligated to pay.

You've done nothing but whine and cry all day long.

That's just your perception. Unfortunately you're an idiot, so it's not like it means anything.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're all idiots because we want to enforce the laws and preserve our society. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go blow a goat.

Superficial garbage. We allow idiots like you to speak for America, when you clearly don't respect or represent either. You haven't been shot dead in the streets for airing your brand of partisan stupidity because America still respects our constitution. If any of our constitutional rights don't remain fully preserved, people like you are going to be super fucked.
You don't know anything about the Constitution. If you respected the Constitution you wouldn't be speaking like you are against the President.

More bullshit. I respect the office. I don't respect the traitor sitting in the chair. After all, he doesn't respect the people he works for, so I use my constitutional right to say so, snowflake.

Fascism 101.

Pitchforks and torches.

Fuck all that noise. The Orange Virus doesn't pay his public safety bills for his past clown rallies. He's got a reputation for stiffing people and Minneapolis doesn't want to get stiffed. I'd give the fucking freeloader the finger as well.
Bull crap. He has been charged double, triple even moer than quadruple others have been charged. And there are threads on here showing the outrageous fees he has been charged per hour vs his opponents.

A tale of 2 invoices: O'Rourke pays El Paso, while Trump's campaign owes $470,000

Six bankruptcies, hundred of judgements against him and US banks won't give him loans, thus his banking overseas. He has screwed over banks, businesses contractors and workers.
Trump is a deadbeat, period. Always has been a deadbeat and always will be a deadbeat.
I don't blame Minneapolis for not wanting to get screwed over.and wanting the money up front.
But Little Trumpsters don't give a shit how many taxpayers Trump fucks over. A real classy bunch of supporters who will defend their God over country and the real God.
god you're an asshole.

Prove me wrong.
So 26 times the going rate is justified, and not political?

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

Fascism 101.

Pitchforks and torches.

Hold a Trump campaign, have a mass shooting in your city a short time later. It's the cost of having Trump around.
Prove causation.

:dunno:

Also, there's the intervening, subsequent intentional illegal actions of a third party that should remove all liability to Trump, right?

god you're an asshole.

Prove me wrong.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

So what if it's political. He can cancel the event if he doesn't want to pay.

You've done nothing but whine and cry all day long.

That's just your perception. Unfortunately you're an idiot, so it's not like it means anything.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're all idiots because we want to enforce the laws and preserve our society. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go blow a goat.

Superficial garbage. We allow idiots like you to speak for America, when you clearly don't respect or represent either. You haven't been shot dead in the streets for airing your brand of partisan stupidity because America still respects our constitution. If any of our constitutional rights don't remain fully preserved, people like you are going to be super fucked.
You don't know anything about the Constitution. If you respected the Constitution you wouldn't be speaking like you are against the President.

More bullshit. I respect the office. I don't respect the traitor sitting in the chair. After all, he doesn't respect the people he works for, so I use my constitutional right to say so, snowflake.
He's working for me and I think he's the best. Maybe it's because you're a whiney sniveling brat.

Fascism 101.

Pitchforks and torches.

Hold a Trump campaign, have a mass shooting in your city a short time later. It's the cost of having Trump around.
Prove causation.

Also, there's the intervening, subsequent intentional illegal actions of a third party that should remove all liability to Trump, right?

Prove he didn't cause the massacres. A couple of the shooters have mentioned Trump by name in their Manifestos. In fact, Trump's named has been invoked as a defence in filings in over 40 criminal cases, throughout the United States.

Rocks bands with a history of violence or trouble at their shows pay much higher security fees that folksy acts where no fights ever break out. If you owned a venue, who would you charge more money to use your facility - Paw Patrol live, or Black Sabbath?

god you're an asshole.

Prove me wrong.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

So what if it's political. He can cancel the event if he doesn't want to pay.
So, you're okay with politicians using government to crush free speech/assembly with politically-motivated financial roadblocks?

You would be okay with Texas passing a law that all Democrat political activities are illegal unless they pay $40,000,000 for each separate event?

Nothing wrong with that?

He's working for me and I think he's the best. Maybe it's because you're a whiney sniveling brat.

Maybe you're just an idiot.

Fascism 101.

Pitchforks and torches.

Brazile says Obama left DNC in deep debt; Clinton camp controlled party finances before 2016 primary
“Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books,” Ms. Brazile said. “Obama left the party $24 million in debt — $15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly.”

Oh, you could have fooled me. Lol

Sure you can, and especially if someone has a solid reputation of not paying his bills for the exact service he is trying to buy from you on credit. How many cities does Trump still owe money for police and other services from previous rallies?
any excuse pulled out of your ass to attack people you don't like.

you're proving my point with every asinine reply.
You didn't answer the question. How many cities does Trump still owe money for providing services for his rallies?

How many of those "charges" are legally binding?

Even politifact acknowledges the whole thing is murky, and that Dems haven't paid when 'invoiced" either.

Fact-checking the cost for Trump rally in Minneapolis

It isn’t unusual for local law enforcement agencies to be asked to swallow security costs, and Trump’s is not the only campaign to do so. The Center for Public Integrity found that Obama’s campaign didn’t always pay for security. Some 2020 Democratic presidential candidates didn't respond to the Center when asked about security bills while others said they will pay or had paid certain bills.

No FEC requirement for candidates to pay security
There is no specific requirement within the provisions of the Federal Election Campaign Act or Federal Election Commission regulations for congressional or presidential campaign committees to pay for expenses incurred by a state or local government for campaign events, said Myles Martin, an FEC spokesman.

That means that campaigns can choose to reimburse governments for security costs, but they are not required.
OK, so Trump is now the victim and all those cities he cheated are just picking on him. All the banks who won't loan him money are picking on him and all the folks who never got paid because of his bankruptcies are picking on him.

Right? The Orange Virus has a terrible deadbeat reputation. The fact is, no American banks will lend to him because he doesn't pay his bills. Cult45 sure is butt hurt about reality. They're cracking up.
There are endless people in the peasant range that are deadbeats. endless amounts. Bankruptcy after bankruptcy after bankruptcy while sticking it to their neighbors. Deadbeats living high off the hob and then their checks are called in to pay for it all. With all of thieving in stores and bankruptcies we probably 25%/30% more then we have to for products.

Prove he didn't cause the massacres. A couple of the shooters have mentioned Trump by name in their Manifestos. In fact, Trump's named has been invoked as a defence in filings in over 40 criminal cases, throughout the United States.
That is NOT causation. He did NOT "incite" violence.

Their actions are 100% independent of his rally.

There is absolutely NO justification for the exorbitant fee this politically-motivated ass clown wants to charge, unless that fee has been the standard (it is not, by 26 times).

Rocks bands with a history of violence or trouble at their shows pay much higher security fees that folksy acts where no fights ever break out. If you owned a venue, who would you charge more money to use your facility - Paw Patrol live, or Black Sabbath?
26 times more money?

What will that extra money purchase?

There is no sound justification BUT political tyranny.

So, you're okay with politicians using government to crush free speech/assembly with politically-motivated financial roadblocks?

Okay with it? No, but I can't be 'okay' with every issue that's well beyond my control. Every issue no matter how big or small seems to be politically biased these days. It's reality. There are no real winners here. Nor is there anything that you or I can do about it.

You would be okay with Texas passing a law that all Democrat political activities are illegal unless thy pay $40,000,000 for each separate event?

Not a very realistic example because it would be unconstitutional.

any excuse pulled out of your ass to attack people you don't like.

you're proving my point with every asinine reply.
You didn't answer the question. How many cities does Trump still owe money for providing services for his rallies?

How many of those "charges" are legally binding?

Even politifact acknowledges the whole thing is murky, and that Dems haven't paid when 'invoiced" either.

Fact-checking the cost for Trump rally in Minneapolis

It isn’t unusual for local law enforcement agencies to be asked to swallow security costs, and Trump’s is not the only campaign to do so. The Center for Public Integrity found that Obama’s campaign didn’t always pay for security. Some 2020 Democratic presidential candidates didn't respond to the Center when asked about security bills while others said they will pay or had paid certain bills.

No FEC requirement for candidates to pay security
There is no specific requirement within the provisions of the Federal Election Campaign Act or Federal Election Commission regulations for congressional or presidential campaign committees to pay for expenses incurred by a state or local government for campaign events, said Myles Martin, an FEC spokesman.

That means that campaigns can choose to reimburse governments for security costs, but they are not required.
OK, so Trump is now the victim and all those cities he cheated are just picking on him. All the banks who won't loan him money are picking on him and all the folks who never got paid because of his bankruptcies are picking on him.

Right? The Orange Virus has a terrible deadbeat reputation. The fact is, no American banks will lend to him because he doesn't pay his bills. Cult45 sure is butt hurt about reality. They're cracking up.
There are endless people in the peasant range that are deadbeats. endless amounts. Bankruptcy after bankruptcy after bankruptcy while sticking it to their neighbors. Deadbeats living high off the hob and then their checks are called in to pay for it all. With all of thieving in stores and bankruptcies we probably 25%/30% more then we have to for products.

I don't see the relevance.

Fascism 101.

Pitchforks and torches.

Prove causation.

For that matter, prove YOU didn't.

That's how fucking stupid you are being.

Okay with it? No, but I can't be 'okay' with every issue that's well beyond my control. Every issue no matter how big or small seems to be politically biased these days. It's reality. There are no real winners here. Nor is there anything that you or I can do about it.

You would be okay with Texas passing a law that all Democrat political activities are illegal unless thy pay $40,000,000 for each separate event?

And, this is not?

And, this is not?

Not my call. Seems more like a beef with private industry anyway.

Which is? The facts they wanted to charge him outrageous fees he isn’t even obligated to pay.

The amount that Minneapolis quoted Team Trump, was a pro-rated amount based on the Super Bowl and the Final Four, which occurred in Minneapolis in 2018 and 2019.
Will you admit Trump is a factual deadbeat? Would you borrow Trump your years income, on a promise to pay you back? :2up:

Forum List

Back