Minnesota Democrats make move to remove IIhan Omar from congress

According to a new report out this morning from prominent Minnesota Democrats, Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-Minn.) time in Congress may soon be coming to an end..

Minnesota Democrats Make Move To REMOVE Ilhan Omar From Congress
------------------------------------------------------

Yes!! Hopefully this hold true all that is needed is to get rid of that other anti american c...t who said " mother fkr" your next lady we're coming to get you out of office next mother fkr.

Wow! They are going to run someone against her in the primary! Wow! I bet that took all of about a month for the libtards to come up with such an ingenious plan!

That's not removing her from Congress! That's defeating her in an election!

According to a new report out this morning from prominent Minnesota Democrats, Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-Minn.) time in Congress may soon be coming to an end..

Yes!! Hopefully this hold true all that is needed is to get rid of that other anti american c...t who said " mother fkr" your next lady we're coming to get you out of office next mother fkr.
She should be removed from the United States.

Yeah, because anyone who criticizes the tail of the dog should be removed from the dog.

I thought the option for removal of elected leaders was called an election.

I guess I missed something.
CRCs get SOOOOOOO confused.
Congress critters and governors can be removed by having a recall election. It happens frequently. Remember a few years ago a recall election failed against Gov Scott Walker?

Congressman cannot be recalled. Have a nice day!
U R right. They can be impeached by their peers though.

CRCs get SOOOOOOO confused.
Congress critters and governors can be removed by having a recall election. It happens frequently. Remember a few years ago a recall election failed against Gov Scott Walker?

Congressman cannot be recalled. Have a nice day!
U R right. They can be impeached by their peers though.

No they cannot be impeached. They can be removed by their House of Congress.

Is Rep. Omar really acting any differently now, than she was before the election?

If the voters of this muslim district in Minnesota want her, even if you get her to leave, the replacement won't be any better.

Then why are you loons screaming impeachment?
What was the high crime or misdemeanor she committed?

Did she get in front of a Jewish political action committee and tell them "you don't want to give me money because you want to control your own politicians" -- oh wait!

[QUOTE="otto105, post: 22001975, member: 66286"

Yeah, because anyone who criticizes the tail of the dog should be removed from the dog.[/QUOTE]In her country they eat dogs, tails too. Not much else there.

Did she get in front of a Jewish political action committee and tell them "you don't want to give me money because you want to control your own politicians" -- oh wait!

Your TDS kicked in again Poindexter. Seek help

Your TDS kicked in again Poindexter. Seek help

So in other words...if the scary brown woman with the scary sounding name and wearing an even more scary head scarf said it (which she didn't) -- she needs to be removed from the country...

But when the idiotic white guy with the scary hair scarf ACTUALLY said it -- its no big deal?

And you wonder why people call you folks hypocrites.....

She represents her constituents, most of whom are Muslims.
If they don’t want someone with anti-Israel views they will vote her out

She’s anti American

No, she is unafraid of the bullshit smears bitch ass republicans try to pull.....and you folks are pissed about it....

She’s anti American

No, she is unafraid of the bullshit smears bitch ass republicans try to pull.....and you folks are pissed about it....

What "smears" are you referring to?

Conservatives are only pointing out the gal's antisemitism.
Just like we pointed out Mr. Hitler's back in the day.

Hitler embraced it, so should Ms. Omar IMHO

She’s anti American

So you agree with her that we’re sending aid to Venezuela in the guise of starting a war. Only an anti American pos could make such a comment

The odds are Israel Leadership has created the animus for the Jewish Faith, much like here, where Trump's obnoxious and arrogant behaviors are taken out against all Americans.

Her district which covers Minneapolistan and has the largest concentration of Somali's in the U.S.
She's likely to be in Congress for a long time.

Forum List

Back