Minnesota Democrats make move to remove IIhan Omar from congress

I thought the option for removal of elected leaders was called an election.

I guess I missed something.
She represents her constituents, most of whom are Muslims.
If they don’t want someone with anti-Israel views they will vote her out

I call bullshit! Provide the link that shows her district is mostly Muslim.

Far from Washington, Rep. Omar's constituents see the Israel controversy in a different light

Rabbi Marcia Zimmerman of Temple Israel, a Reform Jewish congregation that is the oldest synagogue in this city, said many of members of her community have called her over the last month to say they were troubled by Omar's comments.
But not all Muslims in the area were as forgiving. Khalid Awda, 48, an Iraqi-American who served as an interpreter with the U.S. Army from 2006 to 2012, including a yearlong stint attached to the Minnesota National Guard, said he perceived Omar's comments to be anti-Semitic.

"I feel shame," said Awda, who said he was not able to vote in November.

"She does not represent Islam. She just represents herself," Awda said, adding that he feared those who were offended by Omar's words would also find fault with his wife and daughter simply because they, like the congresswoman, wear hijabs.

She’s anti American

No, she is unafraid of the bullshit smears bitch ass republicans try to pull.....and you folks are pissed about it....

What "smears" are you referring to?

Conservatives are only pointing out the gal's antisemitism.
Just like we pointed out Mr. Hitler's back in the day.

Hitler embraced it, so should Ms. Omar IMHO

Again.....Did Omar stand up before a Jewish PAC and tell them that they won't give HER money because they only want to give money to politicians that they can control?

Because that is exactly what your cult leader said and I don't recall any outrage....

Did she say that because of a person's particular religion, it is impossible for them to be loyal to the constitution? Because that is what Trump fluffer, Jeanine Pirro said..

What this is about is exactly what Omar said it was -- Neo-cons (Dems and Reps) trying to silence any discussion of Israeli policy towards Palestine, period...

If she wasn't on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs we wouldn't be hearing shit about her being removed from the country -- aside from the usual desires by Republicans that all muslims be removed from the country -- if they are not Saudis of course.

She’s anti American

No, she is unafraid of the bullshit smears bitch ass republicans try to pull.....and you folks are pissed about it....

So you agree with her that we’re sending aid to Venezuela in the guise of starting a war. Only an anti American pos could make such a comment

John Bolton just recently said that our possible intervention into Venezuela will be us re-implementing the Monroe Doctrine....which is why Elliot Abrams was brought back, he knows all about starting wars in Central America....

How about you go educate yourself on what the Monroe Doctrine is before you open your trap...

Then why are you loons screaming impeachment?
What was the high crime or misdemeanor she committed?

Did she get in front of a Jewish political action committee and tell them "you don't want to give me money because you want to control your own politicians" -- oh wait!

Your TDS kicked in again Poindexter. Seek help

So in other words...if the scary brown woman with the scary sounding name and wearing an even more scary head scarf said it (which she didn't) -- she needs to be removed from the country...

But when the idiotic white guy with the scary hair scarf ACTUALLY said it -- its no big deal?

And you wonder why people call you folks hypocrites.....

Trump talks like a New Yorker. You have crapped on his personality. Your TV/entertainer shills promote violence. This woman takes it up a few levels. Lets see if people vote with their feet and move away from around her district at some point to see the truth. They will then move to a moderate area and ruin it like they have done man others with their election votes.

Then why are you loons screaming impeachment?
What was the high crime or misdemeanor she committed?

Did she get in front of a Jewish political action committee and tell them "you don't want to give me money because you want to control your own politicians" -- oh wait!

Your TDS kicked in again Poindexter. Seek help

So in other words...if the scary brown woman with the scary sounding name and wearing an even more scary head scarf said it (which she didn't) -- she needs to be removed from the country...

But when the idiotic white guy with the scary hair scarf ACTUALLY said it -- its no big deal?

And you wonder why people call you folks hypocrites.....

Trump talks like a New Yorker. You have crapped on his personality. Your TV/entertainer shills promote violence. This woman takes it up a few levels. Lets see if people vote with their feet and move away from around her district at some point to see the truth. They will then move to a moderate area and ruin it like they have done man others with their election votes.

So telling jewish lobbyists that they use their money to buy and control politicians isn't Anti-Semitic if you say it with a New Yorker attitude?

She’s anti American

So you agree with her that we’re sending aid to Venezuela in the guise of starting a war. Only an anti American pos could make such a comment

John Bolton just recently said that our possible intervention into Venezuela will be us re-implementing the Monroe Doctrine....which is why Elliot Abrams was brought back, he knows all about starting wars in Central America....

How about you go educate yourself on what the Monroe Doctrine is before you open your trap...

Perhaps you should educate yourself about the Monroe Doctrine. It says that the US will prevent other foreign nations from interfering in the western hemisphere. It says nothing about the internal politics of any nation.

She’s anti American

Again.....Did Omar stand up before a Jewish PAC and tell them that they won't give HER money because they only want to give money to politicians that they can control?

Because that is exactly what your cult leader said and I don't recall any outrage....

Did she say that because of a person's particular religion, it is impossible for them to be loyal to the constitution? Because that is what Trump fluffer, Jeanine Pirro said..

What this is about is exactly what Omar said it was -- Neo-cons (Dems and Reps) trying to silence any discussion of Israeli policy towards Palestine, period...

If she wasn't on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs we wouldn't be hearing shit about her being removed from the country -- aside from the usual desires by Republicans that all muslims be removed from the country -- if they are not Saudis of course.

AIPAC doesn’t give any politicians money, retard

She’s anti American

Perhaps you should educate yourself about the Monroe Doctrine. It says that the US will prevent other foreign nations from interfering in the western hemisphere. It says nothing about the internal politics of any nation.

And we used that bullshit excuse to oversee a genocide in Nicaragua, just ask Elliot Abrams.....

We used that bullshit excuse to interfere in the internal politics of almost every country in Central America.....did you not know who the fuck Henry Kissinger is??

She’s anti American

Why do you keep avoiding what Trump said?

I swear sycophants are a bunch of little non-principled cowards....

Well I take that back, the only principle you folks have is keeping Trump's penis down your throat....

Her district which covers Minneapolistan and has the largest concentration of Somali's in the U.S.
She's likely to be in Congress for a long time.
Uh huh.....are Somalis white?

Ethnicity

What is the source of your information?

A link would be nice, so we can prove you wrong more easily.
Minnesota's 5th congressional district - Wikipedia

Her district which covers Minneapolistan and has the largest concentration of Somali's in the U.S.
She's likely to be in Congress for a long time.
Uh huh.....are Somalis white?

Ethnicity

What is the source of your information?

A link would be nice, so we can prove you wrong more easily.
Minnesota's 5th congressional district - Wikipedia
By the way, your next deflection can be -- well those 67% of whites mostly hate America and are terrorists

She’s anti American

And we used that bullshit excuse to oversee a genocide in Nicaragua, just ask Elliot Abrams.....

We used that bullshit excuse to interfere in the internal politics of almost every country in Central America.....did you not know who the fuck Henry Kissinger is??

There was no genocide in Central America and the Monroe Doctrine did not create a basis for any intervention in the western hemisphere.

She’s anti American

Well I take that back, the only principle you folks have is keeping Trump's penis down your throat....

Why do you keep avoiding the facts. AIPAC does not make any political donations or political endorsements. Omar lied about that. There was no genocide in Central America, Omar make that lie up so she could accuse a Jew of supporting genocide, a not too subtle swipe at the Holocaust.

There was no genocide in Central America and the Monroe Doctrine did not create a basis for any intervention in the western hemisphere.
I wouldn't admit there was a genocide in Nicaragua either if I were you....

And yes, the Monroe Doctrine has done quite a bit to fuck up Central America...

Why do you keep avoiding the facts. AIPAC does not make any political donations or political endorsements. Omar lied about that. There was no genocide in Central America, Omar make that lie up so she could accuse a Jew of supporting genocide, a not too subtle swipe at the Holocaust.
Are you saying that it is impossible for a Jew to support genocide??

You trump lovers have trafficked in so much BS that it keeps blowing back in your face...Remember how you folks go on and on about how Soros was a Nazi collaborator who engaged in the genocide of his own people?

Now...you tell me....what happened in Nicaragua or better yet, tell me why you folks keep trying to rewrite the history of what happened there?

Soros_meme_103018_full-388x355.jpg

Forum List

Back