Minnesota Mayors Line Up in Support of Trump

4d2ki0.jpg

Loved to hear this coming from the adults in the democrat party:
"Lifelong politicians like Joe Biden are out of touch with the working class, out of touch with what the country needs, and out of touch with those of us here on the Iron Range and in small towns like ours across our nation."

"Lifelong politicians like Joe Biden are out of touch with the working class, out of touch with what the country needs, and out of touch with those of us here on the Iron Range and in small towns like ours across our nation."
Liberals in this state have made promise after promise to the Iron Range regarding jobs, the economy and mining. All failed to deliver, but the Unions still convince folks in St. Louis county to keep voting Dem. Looks like they are finally waking up. Trump and Biden in virtual tie here now. Mn may go red for first time in decades.
Hillary barely won state by 70k votes. This state is not as liberal as many claim. The Twin Cities is where those nuts live.

Liberals in this state have made promise after promise to the Iron Range regarding jobs, the economy and mining. All failed to deliver, but the Unions still convince folks in St. Louis county to keep voting Dem. Looks like they are finally waking up. Trump and Biden in virtual tie here now. Mn may go red for first time in decades.
Hillary barely won state by 70k votes. This state is not as liberal as many claim. The Twin Cities is where those nuts live.
It sounds like Minnesota is a lot like Wisconsin :smoke:

How many of the congress critters do you think are working for Americans? People said Trump wasn't a republican, and I could care less, because republicans aren't even republicans. I'm thinking Rand Paul might care about Americans, definitely Ben Carson. Do you guys trust any representatives to care more about the people than some payday? The Turtle is shrewd, and aligns with Trump when it is politcally in his interests, but he is just a crooked lifer like Paul Ryan. I'm curios about Joni Earnst. Any of you Hawkeyes trust her to look out for us? It is nice to see democrats like the mayors breaking free from the party to help their people. Democrats in Congress are natorious for voting in lock step. Are there any who think for themselves and not afraid to vote in their people's best interests? Trump made it clear that both parties are bought and paid for, and don't give two shits about our country.

How many of the congress critters do you think are working for Americans? People said Trump wasn't a republican, and I could care less, because republicans aren't even republicans. I'm thinking Rand Paul might care about Americans, definitely Ben Carson. Do you guys trust any representatives to care more about the people than some payday? The Turtle is shrewd, and aligns with Trump when it is politcally in his interests, but he is just a crooked lifer like Paul Ryan. I'm curios about Joni Earnst. Any of you Hawkeyes trust her to look out for us? It is nice to see democrats like the mayors breaking free from the party to help their people. Democrats in Congress are natorious for voting in lock step. Are there any who think for themselves and not afraid to vote in their people's best interests? Trump made it clear that both parties are bought and paid for, and don't give two shits about our country.
I think Ted Cruz cares about the American People and so does Tom Cotton.

, Democrats tell small businesses they must shut down while the big guys stay open. Next, the democrats encourage domestic terrorists to loot and burn small businesses. Now, they are actively preventing the police from dealing with the terrorists and bail them out of jail even if they do get arrested.

I own a small business. Do I have ANY reason to vote for Biden?

I dont think so.

Forum List

Back