Minnesota Mayors Line Up in Support of Trump

Joe Biden hasn’t been back in Minnesota in 1,000 days

he's repeating the same mistake Hillary did in 2016, and then some!

meanwhile...

"I saved the Iron Range from the Obama Closure. We opened it up again, proudly. Also sent the National Guard to squelch a big problem. It worked, & quickly!!!" - President Trump

If Joe Biden had his way, he would stay in the basement forever.

My family is from the Iron Range. Mostly conservative values, but have historically voted DFL in St. Louis county due to the Unions on the Mesabi Range. They are finally waking up to the fact that liberals in the Twin Cities do not represent their values or work ethic. The rioting in the Cities has really turned off rural Democrats along with PC politics. This state may very well turn red for first time in decades.
This state is not nearly as liberal as many believe. The idiots of the Twin Cities do NOT represent us.

“Today, we don’t recognize the Democratic Party. It has been moved so far to the left it can no longer claim to be advocates of the working class,” wrote the mayors. “Lifelong politicians like Joe Biden are out of touch with the working class, out of touch with what the country needs, and out of touch with those of us here on the Iron Range and in small towns like ours across the nation.”

Yet, it is the Left who are for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and healthcare reform. All the right wing did is try to repeal the black guy's success in passing the ACA and in every argument I have had with right wingers, they deny and disparage a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage for the sake of Capitalists bottom line not the People. Right wingers give the impression slavery would be more profitable for Capitalists.

Tax cut economics is worse than defunding police since entire Governments are underfunded as a result of it.

meanwhile...

"I saved the Iron Range from the Obama Closure. We opened it up again, proudly. Also sent the National Guard to squelch a big problem. It worked, & quickly!!!" - President Trump

From the state that elected Ilhan Omar! :lol:

My family is from the Iron Range. Mostly conservative values, but have historically voted DFL in St. Louis county due to the Unions on the Mesabi Range. They are finally waking up to the fact that liberals in the Twin Cities do not represent their values or work ethic. The rioting in the Cities has really turned off rural Democrats along with PC politics. This state may very well turn red for first time in decades.
This state is not nearly as liberal as many believe. The idiots of the Twin Cities do NOT represent us.
Some people may believe, right wingers are deliberately causing those indicedents which lead to riots just so gun lovers can run around with their guns.

This is the common Law for the common Defense, right wingers:
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Right wing gun lovers seem to have a problem with it.

“Men did not love Rome because she was great. She was great because they had loved her.”
― G K Chesterton

meanwhile...

From the state that elected Ilhan Omar! :lol:
The state didn't elect her. The Twin Cities did. She only represents a single district.

Six Democratic mayors from Minnesota’s Iron Range. I'd suggest Biden counter by going after the senior citizen votes in Hooterville and Pixley.

Last edited:
“Today, we don’t recognize the Democratic Party. It has been moved so far to the left it can no longer claim to be advocates of the working class,” wrote the mayors. “Lifelong politicians like Joe Biden are out of touch with the working class, out of touch with what the country needs, and out of touch with those of us here on the Iron Range and in small towns like ours across the nation.”

Yet, it is the Left who are for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and healthcare reform. All the right wing did is try to repeal the black guy's success in passing the ACA and in every argument I have had with right wingers, they deny and disparage a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage for the sake of Capitalists bottom line not the People. Right wingers give the impression slavery would be more profitable for Capitalists.

Tax cut economics is worse than defunding police since entire Governments are underfunded as a result of it.
The 'Lockdown Leftists' have decimated small businesses and their workers. Democrats allowing rioters to destroy, maim and steal is the last straw which is why so many are leaving the Democrat Party.

Does that beat a handful of presidents that were Republicans that announced they will vote for Biden? And Republican politicians who are never Trumpers this time around?

Does that beat a handful of presidents that were Republicans that announced they will vote for Biden? And Republican politicians who are never Trumpers this time around?
The mayors in Minnesota have constituencies with real jobs, while the neocon Lincoln Project dickweeds are nearly all lifer swamp reptiles.

Bush? Who let democrats bend him over and destroy his name yes lol

Rothbard.jpg

meanwhile...

Meanwhile, Pence was in Duluth yesterday, the International Port where most of the Taconite from the Iron Range heads to.
20161001_115444.jpg
Duluth Harbor. Awesome town.

Minneapolis-St. Paul is to Minnesota as Philadelphia-Pittsburg is to Pennsylvania. Big cities are turning out to be big obstacles to good government.

Forum List

Back