Minnesota model, Halima Adenn makes history as the 1st to wear burkini inn sports illustrated swimsu

Sports Illustrated shows they are Un American
and the muslims ruin another American tradition.
So when will the muslims assimilate?

Nooooo it never unfolded in EUROPE!!

upload_2019-4-30_12-16-55.png

If you didn't see it there consider yourself ..................a dufis.

Minnesota Model, Halima Aden, Makes History As The 1st To Wear Burkini In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO)– A Minnesota woman is breaking boundaries in the modeling world, becoming the first model to wear a hijab and burkini for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.

This is how it started inn Europe, but let them inn , let them in.............

Italy
France
Germany
So what? Are saying women in this country aren't allowed to wear what they want?
Pretty sure it’s a guy

Let's me real: her burkini is stunning and she is very beautiful.
D5UcLB5WwAAxARD.jpg

What's jarring is that this is what Sports Illustrated has chosen to represent it's brand.

Minnesota Model, Halima Aden, Makes History As The 1st To Wear Burkini In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO)– A Minnesota woman is breaking boundaries in the modeling world, becoming the first model to wear a hijab and burkini for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.

Italy
France
Germany
So what? Are saying women in this country aren't allowed to wear what they want?

Depends on what their boyfriends or husbands allow.

:D

Italy
France
Germany

So in a way you're saying that Muslims really can and do screw up wet dreams.

Then there are others like you who make some ppl wonder if they need depends because you made them laugh so hard they just about pissed themselves. Thank dingle berry LOL.

Let's me real: her burkini is stunning and she is very beautiful.
D5UcLB5WwAAxARD.jpg

What won't be beautiful is when they take over the beaches and American women are told you can
t wear bikini's Uhmm who in the fk made them GOD and take over of our OWN NATION!
are you going to change what you wear because it offends a fkn Muslim! WE DON'T CARE WTH THEY WEAR, but donn't make us wear that shit or tell us we cann't wear certain clothes etc..

It's about TAKING OVER and accepting.......... it is infiltration a country from with in this is how it started in fkn Europe.

54516111_777667892598389_322951269729697792_o.jpg

SOMEDAY IT WILL SINK IN THE HEADS OF SOME IDIOTS

28379047_542072516157929_4650067520761280095_n.jpg

Last edited:
Normalizing Islam even when it is inherently self contradictory is the specialty of the cuck sucking leftist Government Approved Media.

Italy
France
Germany
Not in the SI swimsuit edition

I sware these companies are determined to destroy themselves. She looks foolish. Not at all attractive either.

Last edited:
I love that ya'll are literally turning into the fashion police. Get a life and worry about your own wardrobe.

Italy
France
Germany
This is not progress, it is a retreat.

As u see me say often i'm sure this is now Europe un-nfoldinng US has fallen lol we still have some standing ground though for now....

What won't be beautiful is when they take over the beaches and American women are told you can
t wear bikini's Uhmm who in the fk made them GOD and take over of our OWN NATION!
are you going to change what you wear because it offends a fkn Muslim! WE DON'T CARE WTH THEY WEAR, but donn't make us wear that shit or tell us we cann't wear certain clothes etc..

It's about TAKING OVER and accepting.......... it is infiltration a country from with in this is how it started in fkn Europe.

Let me know the next time some attempts to force you wear something aganist your wishes. Until that occurs this is mostly just dramatic hysterics.

Let me know the next time some attempts to force you wear something aganist your wishes. Until that occurs this is mostly just dramatic hysterics
Nobodys FORCING that woman to do anything. You may not know this, but this ugly muzzy woman doesn't have a RIGHT to be included along with these beautiful white women. SI can destroy their magazine if they wish, and that seems to be where they're headed.

Forum List

Back