Minnesota Muslims Demand Welfare Food Bank Give Them Pork-free Food.

Actually, I don't believe that to be an untowardly request.

I'd liken it to Jews requesting Kosher free stuff, but there ain't no poor Jews in this country.

Or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

The poorest towns in this country (and the towns with the highest percentage of the population on food stamps) are made up almost entirely of Hasidic Jews.
From which parallel universe do you get this nonsense?
Hey genius...Have you ever been to the Diamond District in lower Manhattan?
Most of the jewelry stores are owned by....wait for it........Hasidic Jews....Close second goes to Orthodox Jews.
There is an enclave of Hasidic Jews in the Town of Ramapo NY which is in Rockland County. One of the wealthiest counties in the NY Metro area.
I would really like to see from where you got the info that justified your post.
Or are just an anti Semite?

Actually, I don't believe that to be an untowardly request.

I'd liken it to Jews requesting Kosher free stuff, but there ain't no poor Jews in this country.

Or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

The poorest towns in this country (and the towns with the highest percentage of the population on food stamps) are made up almost entirely of Hasidic Jews.
From which parallel universe do you get this nonsense?
Hey genius...Have you ever been to the Diamond District in lower Manhattan?
Most of the jewelry stores are owned by....wait for it........Hasidic Jews....Close second goes to Orthodox Jews.
There is an enclave of Hasidic Jews in the Town of Ramapo NY which is in Rockland County. One of the wealthiest counties in the NY Metro area.
I would really like to see from where you got the info that justified your post.
Or are just an anti Semite?

That village in Ramapo is one of the places I'm talking about, actually. New Square, NY.

Look it up.

Muslims have said that once their population in the U.S. reaches 10% of the overall U.S. population, they will be able to begin making changes.
The time has come for a new political party to arise, a party which will not be "politically correct" in its words and one which will address a growing threat here. Ex-Muslims and intellectuals have been warning the west for years and continue being ignored. Current politicians on both sides don't want to risk being accused of being "islamophobes" and thus stay silent on the issue of Islam and worse, lie by calling it a great and peaceful religion, of which it is neither.

Why are there liberals commenting in a thread dealing with charity? Liberals believe that voting for Democrats is how one properly channels charitable feelings and because this thread is about private donation, I'm not understanding what liberals viewpoints can contribute.

The time has come for a new political party to arise, a party which will not be "politically correct" in its words and one which will address a growing threat here.

Dems would love that. Perot tried it in the 90s and gave us 8 years of the Waco Kid. Maybe the DNC paid him to run.

The strategy to follow is for non--Muslims to ask if there are any Halal products and take them, thus emptying the stocks for when Muslims come to ask for the same products.

Forum List

Back