Minnesota Muslims Demand Welfare Food Bank Give Them Pork-free Food.

And by invade you mean legally immigrant to the United States. (not everyone one I might add)

When you are getting free food from the government you don't to get complain about the choices of the food.

I was under the impression that food banks---are kinda PRIVATE CHARITY---not government. People donate the stuff and
some private organization sets it up. ----if
muslims want muslim food----they need to get mosques to organize some food banks. The demand is silly-----for the record---I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate. I once read that some Chinese people eat monkey head (??) can they demand monkey head?

And by invade you mean legally immigrant to the United States. (not everyone one I might add)

When you are getting free food from the government you don't to get complain about the choices of the food.

I was under the impression that food banks---are kinda PRIVATE CHARITY---not government. People donate the stuff and
muslims want muslim food----they need to get mosques to organize some food banks. The demand is silly-----for the record---I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate. I once read that some Chinese people eat monkey head (??) can they demand monkey head?

Preferring one food to another as matter of taste preference is an entirely different fox hunt then people unable to eat their because it violates their religious beliefs. If a diabetic asked for food with lesser sugars would anyone care? I am willing to bet not. It is the fact that these people are Muslim that got some people so uppity.

Actually, I don't believe that to be an untowardly request.
I'd liken it to Jews requesting Kosher free stuff, but there ain't no poor Jews in this country.
Or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

Perfect example of the old Proverb: Beggers cannot be choosers

Proverb
beggars can’t be choosers
  1. When in need of help, one cannot dictate how that help is given. Put another way: when one's situation requires one to beg, one cannot complain about the insufficient or substandard gifts that one receives.
Related terms
http://en..org/wiki/beggars_can't_be_choosers

I go to the food bank and demand fried shrimp, lobster, kababs, saffron rice, yogurt and chicken shawarma and a 6 pack of beer.

I go to the food bank and demand fried shrimp, lobster, kababs, saffron rice, yogurt and chicken shawarma and a 6 pack of beer.

Is that the name of restaurant? :biggrin:

all that in the basement of the church? SHEEESH obviously not Baptists.
I ate some chicken shawarma----recently----
I just said "shawarma" and ASSUMED it would be lamb-----I was MIFFED ---damned miffed. friendly greeks do it better-----
those DAMNED JOOOOS made it from chicken------(damn!!!! miffed me---do I have a case?)

I just said "shawarma" and ASSUMED it would be lamb-----I was MIFFED ---damned miffed. friendly greeks do it better-----
those DAMNED JOOOOS made it from chicken------(damn!!!! miffed me---do I have a case?)

My food bank has the best chicken shawarmas and garlic sauce. Chicken ones are the best.

When Bush43 was reelected, the leftists once again pulled out the old chestnut of "moving to Canada". The few who tried found out Canuckistan doesn't let in riffraff welfare cases. Nor does Australia. If you don't have money and a trade, you're not migrating there. Our leftists were turned away by the dozens instead of the thousands. Despite how venal and grotesque their comments about the USA, they're terrified to even contemplate leaving here. :eusa_whistle:

My food bank has the best chicken shawarmas and garlic sauce. Chicken ones are the best.

Lamb is better. Does lobster shawarma exist? how about WHALE----imagine moby -----set up on a revolving stick

whole pig?----not those little babies-----
a real big HOG

I am just wild about Levantine foods. There is a food festival held in a near community that offers some of the best I've ever tasted. Damn it, now I am hungry.

I am just wild about Levantine foods. There is a food festival held in a near community that offers some of the best I've ever tasted. Damn it, now I am hungry.[/QUOTE]

***(((LEVANTINE FOOD))))****
how romantic. I do Levantine-----mostly
hot dog on pita.......gravity's fave. -----with
red sauerkraut ----Damascus style. Talk to
Gravity----he thinks CHICKEN TIKKA ----is
"Levantine"--------he is an easy sell

be happy----now we have the CALIPHATE--- the old Baghdad caliphate thing actually had lots of JOOOOS ---so the new
will also have JEWISH DELIS------probably
with delivery via magic carpet

I am just wild about Levantine foods. There is a food festival held in a near community that offers some of the best I've ever tasted. Damn it, now I am hungry.

It is quite delicious I love it myself.

be happy----now we have the CALIPHATE--- the old Baghdad caliphate thing actually had lots of JOOOOS ---so the new
with delivery via magic carpet[/QUOTE]

And the best fried chicken in the Middle East. ISIS Is importing chefs from Paris.

with delivery via magic carpet

And the best fried chicken in the Middle East. ISIS Is importing chefs from Paris.[/QUOTE]

Julia NEVER made fried chicken----and that other little guy "pepin"-----no fried chicken---
----uhm ----they both do it with wine-----kinda
braised.....,and DULLSVILLE,

bobby flay is going to Baghdad?

Phukk 'em.

Let 'em raise their own regional food banks and neighborhood distribution centers and donor channels.

Just like the rest of the population has.

Forum List

Back