Minnesota Woman Who Advocated for Palestinian Rights and Protested Against Israeli Actions Killed by Hamas Alongside Husband

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

HAMAS has bruised the heel of the Jews. The Jews are about to bruise the head of the Palestinians.
I doubt those who strongly support the Palestinians and oppose Israel do a lot of Bible reading.

I do not believe every Muslim intends or wishes death to all Christians and other infidels.

But I do believe that is the intent and purpose of the PLO, Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, Hezbollah et al. And they are brainwashing the citizens to also hate Jews which is why the Israelis are forced to take what looks to some like extreme measures to defend and protect their citizens.

That is why nobody on the Palestinian side seemed distressed at the mayhem Hamas is causing but cheered and hit and kicked and spit on the bodies of dead and injured Israelis and Americans paraded through the streets of Gaza City.

The leftist media is not educating the people about this but take the Palestinians' side. Israel is condemned while almost nothing is reported of the horrors being heaped upon innocent Israeli and American citizens by Hamas.

No one who is at all intellectually honest can watch this video--no gore, just violent talk--of Palestinian children and not understand the situation that Israel faces and why their wall between them and Palestine is necessary.

If you do not believe that Muslims intend or wish death upon Christians, Jews and assorted infidels it is because your education is lacking.

If you do not believe that Muslims intend or wish death upon Christians, Jews and assorted infidels it is because your education is lacking.
If you think I say no Muslims intend or wish death upon Christians, you simply have not read anything I have said or implied.

But I refuse to condemn ALL Muslims as I know too many who do not wish harm upon anybody and who I would trust with my life.

Extremist views on our side do not help our cause any more than extremist views on any other sides.

Muslims in the US can lay low and act normal. But if the SHTF and Friday mosque says “it is time“, they will join in and kill the infidel as their duty IMVHO.

If you think I say no Muslims intend or wish death upon Christians, you simply have not read anything I have said or implied.

But I refuse to condemn ALL Muslims as I know too many who do not wish harm upon anybody and who I would trust with my life.

Extremist views on our side do not help our cause any more than extremist views on any other sides.
I know plenty of very peaceful Muslims. They, personally, would not inflict harm on anyone. Not personally.

MAGA is not traditional conservative.

And most of America does not want 1950s socio-cultural values today.
Yeah. I think maga IS traditional conservative. And it would be great if we could go back to that time of safety..for ourselves for our children...but seeing as how the left has consistently jaded our children and forced them into adult activity...it would be hard.

Yeah. I think maga IS traditional conservative. And it would be great if we could go back to that time of safety..for ourselves for our children...but seeing as how the left has consistently jaded our children and forced them into adult activity...it would be hard.
Don't worry anymore about it. MAGA is a weird cult that can't resuscitate the 1950s but only destroy itself because of its excesses.

HAMAS has bruised the heel of the Jews. The Jews are about to bruise the head of the Palestinians.
1697402655269.png

~S~

Forum List

Back