🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mis-gendered

There are trans people who "pass". You can't tell a biological man from a woman.

If they look female, act female, are you going to call them female?

What if they don't tell you they're male? What if they lie and say they are female, you'd never know.

You are correct. I'd never know. If I call that guy a female, and he doesn't fill me in on his little secret, then he's lying to me. And will lose any respect I may have for him, for not pointing that out.

In all of this political correctness, trying not to offend or trigger anyone, pussy-footing around all this crap, we're losing sight of one extremely important aspect.
The VAST majority of people should NOT have to abide by the whims and wishes of a few. If they don't wanna get triggered, offended or what ever their mental state is, then they need to keep that shit to themselves or in their own circles. Because we are the majority, not them. We say what's normal and what's not. If/when transpeople get the majority, then they can make the moral rules for society.

Why in hell does 99% of the world have to bow down to not even 1% of the fruit cakes and cry babies. Screw that. We are in power. We are in the majority. If they don't like it, tough shit.

Currently there's a "transgender" teen in Virginia who sexually assaulted a girl in the women's bathroom...then transferred schools while being tried for raping the girl...and then did the exact same crime in the school this transgender student transferred to.

So how is it that a teenage boy, who claims to be a girl, uses his penis to rape two teenage girls?
(School Superintendent is under heavy pressure by parents to resign)

These "transgender need to be thrown into the booby hatch and locked away from normal society.

KA F'n BOOOOOOM

If that were so he'd be a scientist.

No, it's elementary school science . There's only two genders. End of story. :rolleyes:
You either support freedom and liberty in the USA or you don't. Even if you think it's crazy or insane to recognize a humans ability to pursue happiness.

So what would you say right now if I told you that I was a cat?
It doesn't hurt you to call someone what they want to be called.

It's polite.

Although I see both sides on this, I don't think anybody should be forced to call anybody by a gender that they're not and if somebody looks like a woman that's how I'm going to address them, and if they look like a man I'm going to address them as a man. I bet that I've run into a thousand people over my lifetime and I never would have guessed that they were Transgender since they automatically look like the gender that they're passing for and then there isn't any issue.

OK, so If I call a man dressed as a women, a man, then I'm mis-gendering it.

Excuse me, but the trans person is mis-gendering itself. Not me.

And btw, if it boils down to the trans feelings, what about my straight feelings? I don't feel right lying to people. And so I'm suppose to lie when calling some transperson their requested pronoun? Screw that.
Instead of nose jobs, boob jobs, hip jobs and all that other crap they do to themselves, maybe they need to get a surgeon to add an extra layer of skin. As in "thickskin." And just stop with the pitty party bullying tactics.

This will most certainly trigger you. :lol:

No, it's elementary school science . There's only two genders. End of story. :rolleyes:

So what would you say right now if I told you that I was a cat?

Although I see both sides on this, I don't think anybody should be forced to call anybody by a gender that they're not and if somebody looks like a woman that's how I'm going to address them, and if they look like a man I'm going to address them as a man. I bet that I've run into a thousand people over my lifetime and I never would have guessed that they were Transgender since they automatically look like the gender that they're passing for and then there isn't any issue.
1635095396045.png

You can call him a her all you want. But it's still a man. lol

Transgender are sexual deviants.
Deviations from the norm are deviants. And since this centers on sex...they are sexual deviants.

We don't want those people in decent society period.

It's been all over the news, look it up yourself.
There's a link at the top of this page of the thread. I posted one from Fox news.
The covering up of the two rapes by a transgender is the real problem.

These people are sex deviants...needing treatment and incarceration instead of heralded and their delusional thoughts supported.

Forum List

Back