Misconduct in assignment of judge in Trump trial: random selection "is in fact not random at all"

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Now I can see why Stefanik is on Trump's VP List. It looks to me, after all these attorney comments I've been reading, that this judge is... uh... not too judge-like..

from the site

"One cannot help but suspect that the ‘random selection’ at work in the assignment of Acting Justice Merchan, a Democrat Party donor, to these cases involving prominent Republicans, is in fact not random at all," Stefanik wrote in the letter, which she sent to the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct

NONE of this alters the FACT that trump committed crimes ( Allegedly )
and a JURY will decide his fate.

Tell me now........before guilty counts or hung jury on ALL Counts.

Is the JURY corrupt or NOT?

You don't get to say later, you must say NOW, a JURY selected by the Defense and the Prosecution.

Now I can see why Stefanik is on Trump's VP List. It looks to me, after all these attorney comments I've been reading, that this judge is... uh... not too judge-like..

from the site

"One cannot help but suspect that the ‘random selection’ at work in the assignment of Acting Justice Merchan, a Democrat Party donor, to these cases involving prominent Republicans, is in fact not random at all," Stefanik wrote in the letter, which she sent to the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct
LOL Looks like the retards are already laying the groundwork for when they lose. :itsok:

Doesn't matter, this shit show gets reversed immediately, after a quick review by the adults.

And then it's just a question of how hard the Trump DOJ goes after these faggot judges in about 7 months. :laughing0301:

"Elections have consequences." anonymous kenyan lawn jockey, circa 2009

trump fuck you finger.jpg

You don't get to say later, you must say NOW, a JURY selected by the Defense and the Prosecution.

Yes

During jury selection, Trump has heard himself described by those under consideration as racist and sexist and a narcissist. He’s been presented with social media posts calling for officials to “lock him up.” He’s been told, to his face, that he’s “very selfish and self-serving.”

To top it off, some of those people — including the one who called him selfish and said she outright dislikes him — are now members of the jury of 12 Manhattanites who will decide whether to convict him of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to conceal a sex scandal.

Stop deflecting, this is about judges getting cases. If the process is corrupt there is no justice.

Doesn't matter, this shit show gets reversed immediately, after a quick review by the adults.

And then it's just a question of how hard the Trump DOJ goes after these faggot judges in about 7 months. :laughing0301:

View attachment 953457

I would estimate that there was about one reversible error for every day of the trial.
On average.

Stop deflecting, this is about judges getting cases. If the process is corrupt there is no justice.
The Cult is strong with you.

IYO, trump has NEVER lied and NEVER Cheated and NEVER stiffed his contractors.

Am I Right?

View attachment 953457

The Trump DOJ will not seek retribution from anyone.
That is Democrat Bannana Republic shit.

from the site

Interdasting.jpg

I say it's 50/50, been saying it all along. However if the judge gives proper jury instructions, the probability of a hung jury or outright acquittal goes up substantially. But that's not likely to happen.

Forum List

Back