Misery in Missouri: Solutions?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I was thinking that instead of gunning up police, they should start up a memorial fountain works. A cooling spray that blows across the crowds as they walk by. The heat always makes these types of things worse. Also sno-cone and ice cream stands.

They should have town leaders and possibly the governor show up to erect a monument vigil for them and a place where protestors may make contributions to the families of the boy who have been killed. Perhaps food vendors and BBQs where a wake-type situation can happen to start the grieving in a constructive way. And petition stands where people can sign up to have the officer responsible fired?

They need a way to grieve and vent and escape the heat.

Your thoughts?

Oh and possibly a moderator to remove the strike-out on this text too?

I was thinking that instead of gunning up police, they should start up a memorial fountain works. A cooling spray that blows across the crowds as they walk by. The heat always makes these types of things worse. Also sno-cone and ice cream stands.

They should have town leaders and possibly the governor show up to erect a monument vigil for them and a place where protestors may make contributions to the families of the boy who have been killed. Perhaps food vendors and BBQs where a wake-type situation can happen to start the grieving in a constructive way. And petition stands where people can sign up to have the officer responsible fired?

They need a way to grieve and vent and escape the heat.

Your thoughts?

Oh and possibly a moderator to remove the strike-out on this text too?

great idea..they should have free pony rides and pass out free lollipops and balloons, too...That will fix everything.

great idea..they should have free pony rides and pass out free lollipops and balloons, too...That will fix everything.
Hey, if it works it works. Would you rather they just escalate the situation into martial law and a hundred dead? I'd take the snow cones and water works any day.

Hey, if it works it works. Would you rather they just escalate the situation into martial law and a hundred dead? I'd take the snow cones and water works any day.
Yes..we must NEVER try to hold negroes to the rule of law..When they commit crimes they should get a lollipop and a walk through the "memorial fountain".

Clearly these are all disadvantaged youths who can do nothing but beat up/rob/rape/murder/loot/commit arson/burglary/ because of slavery and racism.

They should be treated leniently and given exclusive government benefits because that's worked so well for the last 50 years.

Yes..we must NEVER try to hold negroes to the rule of law..When they commit crimes they should get a lollipop and a walk through the "memorial fountain".

Clearly these are all disadvantaged youths who can do nothing but beat up/rob/rape/murder/loot/commit arson/burglary/ because of slavery and racism.

They should be treated leniently and given exclusive government benefits because that's worked so well for the last 50 years.
Who says you have to be 'negro' to enjoy a fountain when civil unrest threatens the stability of a community? In New York when riots used to break out they would turn on the fire hydrants and spray crowds with fire truck water. Cooling stations are a great idea now that Summers are getting worse.

Why not? The white Mafia gets the goodies...

Who says you have to be 'negro' to enjoy a fountain when civil unrest threatens the stability of a community? In New York when riots used to break out they would turn on the fire hydrants and spray crowds with fire truck water. Cooling stations are a great idea now that Summers are getting worse.

Just legalize weed and it will all be alright,,Dude...

Why not? The white Mafia gets the goodies...

Yeah..that's really profound.
How old are you anyway?
I've never seen anything other than cheap/off topic/ irrelevant one liners from you. If you're a child, I understand..if not...you have some issues.

How old are you anyway?
I've never seen anything other than cheap/off topic/ irrelevant one liners from you. If you're a child, I understand..if not...you have some issues.

Translation:
"I have nothing to offer this conversation but ad hominem, racism and snark."

How old are you anyway?

Don't let it bother you too much, it's just a game...

Low rated noobs are such a biotch...
LMAO.."low rated noobs"..Now I see..this stuff is important to you and being accepted by your internet "friends" assuages your insecurity issues.

All good. I'll give your future posts the attention they deserve.

In southern Mizzouri we don't have the problems of the Northern parts of Mizzouri...It is a lot more laid back...The biggest problem we have is DWI's...

LMAO.."low rated noobs"..Now I see..this stuff is important to you and being accepted by your internet "friends" assuages your insecurity issues.

All good. I'll give your future posts the attention they deserve.

I'll get the toilet paper for you..

Yes...we have some very hot weather coming latter part of this week. Temps to 100! Now I can go swimming :banana:

There are some folks donating food and supplies to the people who live in the apt complex near where MB was shot. Supposedly their stores are gone...they are afraid to come out, yet, they "need".
But this just doesn't quite set right with me.
Lets reward them for bad behavior??? Maybe Obama can drop some bottled water.:wtf:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back