🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Misogyny and identifying as a woman

When men identify as women and then go out and win women's sporting events, does this keep actual women down?

Yes, yes it damn well does. See, on one hand the radical woke Left purports to champion girl power and even militant feminism, while on the other hand the same woke bastards step on women's faces pushing for men who want to be women competing with them in every walk of female life. On still another hand, the radical woke Left burns down primordial, traditional masculinity every chance it gets, all the while encouraging men to become women by chopping of their dicks, thus somehow making them eligible for protection under woke religion. What it all is really about is pure black hatred of the natural human form and pitting men against women and vice versa. Yes, it is fucking Satanic to the core.

It would seem that men who identify as women are misogynists.

Yes, yes it damn well does. See, on one hand the radical woke Left purports to champion girl power and even militant feminism, while on the other hand the same woke bastards step on women's faces pushing for men who want to be women competing with them in every walk of female life. On still another hand, the radical woke Left burns down primordial, traditional masculinity every chance it gets, all the while encouraging men to become women by chopping of their dicks, thus somehow making them eligible for protection under woke religion. What it all is really about is pure black hatred of the natural human form and pitting men against women and vice versa. Yes, it is fucking Satanic to the core.
The radical woke left is racist, misogynistic, and satanic.

It would seem that men who identify as women are misogynists.

Men who have their dicks surgically removed in order to "become" women are wuss boys who found out the hard way they couldn't call time out to being men. So the only way they could hide in a sea of real men who would rightly tear them in two is to again, wuss out, and claim to be a skirt. In reality what they really needed was a fellow man to kick their asses full of buttonholes.

Men who have their dicks surgically removed in order to "become" women are wuss boys who found out the hard way they couldn't call time out to being men. So the only way they could hide in a sea of real men who would rightly tear them in two is to again, wuss out, and claim to be a skirt. In reality what they really needed was a fellow man to kick their asses full of buttonholes.
These men, who are competing against women are NOT having transition surgery. They are setting records taking prize money. Then going back to being just guys,

These men, who are competing against women are NOT having transition surgery. They are setting records taking prize money. Then going back to being just guys,

Even worse, in my opinion. Again, I think it is a case of a culture, a recent generational culture, of men who could not cut it as men, so they decided they would be women and finally be able to actually win at some sport. Of course, this practice spits in the face of real women everywhere and is an abomination.

Even worse, in my opinion. Again, I think it is a case of a culture, a recent generational culture, of men who could not cut it as men, so they decided they would be women and finally be able to actually win at some sport. Of course, this practice spits in the face of real women everywhere and is an abomination.
Yes. That's it. These men have been in competition for years and never quite got there as a winner.

These records will stand until another man pretending to be a woman breaks them, and so on until there are NO women's sports.

Futurama predicted 20 years ago what would happen when trans culture intersected with professional sports.

1640064215998.jpeg

Last edited:
When men identify as women and then go out and win women's sporting events, does this keep actual women down?

Yes, and though I hope I'm not easily offended, "pregnant people" and "menstruating people" is offensive. It wipes me out, it devalues my identity. "PEOPLE" do not get pregnant. "PEOPLE" do not menstruate. Women do that, and it's a fundamental function, sorry. This is not just physical, but spiritual, mental, emotional, fundamental.

So don't be wiping me out. If someone is confused about their identity I am sorry, but that is their problem. It should not be allowed to diminish MY identity.

Yes. To me, if a person can't win something the fair and honest way what good are they really in the grand scheme?

God bless you and those who take the harder hit always!!!

Holly

Doesn't make sense.. Trump is horribly misogynistic towards women.
Lol, I was just wondering how long it would take for a lefty to make this about Trump or Jan 6.

Lucky for you, the mods won't see anything wrong with your thread derailing.

Yes, and though I hope I'm not easily offended, "pregnant people" and "menstruating people" is offensive. It wipes me out, it devalues my identity. "PEOPLE" do not get pregnant. "PEOPLE" do not menstruate. Women do that, and it's a fundamental function, sorry. This is not just physical, but spiritual, mental, emotional, fundamental.

So don't be wiping me out. If someone is confused about their identity I am sorry, but that is their problem. It should not be allowed to diminish MY identity.

I agree wholeheartedly, and will add that I also do not tolerate being described as "cisgender". I am a woman. These spoiled, demanding freaks pitch hissy fits any time someone doesn't use their preferred pronouns, preferred labels, preferred names. Well, now it's my turn to demand MY preferred label, and be very offended if someone tries to impose their labels and viewpoints on MY identity.

My identity is not your political statement or your self-affirmation, leftists.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious to see people who see women as breeders and cleaners complain about women being "kept down."

Truly hilarious!

Forum List

Back