Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Miss Lindsey asks Georgia SoS to throw out legal votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I wager you money that the Baby trump call his golf piece and asked him to call the Georgia SoS. Miss Lindsey and The Don must spend a lot of time in the shower after their golf games.
Taunting room title.
Making the mods work this morning Skippy ?

I wager you money that the Baby trump call his golf piece and asked him to call the Georgia SoS. Miss Lindsey and The Don must spend a lot of time in the shower after their golf games.

yep. the southern bell was quite anti trump b4 that first golf game; & after that, lindsey started grabbing his ankles for donny - no question about it. my theory is trump told miss lindsey that he knows all about them thar skeletons in her closet & he's now donny's bitch.

Anybody surprised by this? Which trump butt troll is not in favor of throwing out the will of the people by any means, whether legal or not, to keep power. One could be forgiven for thinking they are trying to overthrow not only the election, but the government itself, in favor of one party rule, with their crooked figurehead remaining installed. The trumper politicians, just do not want to be caught with outright illegal acts, even if encouraging other to do them.

Lindsey beat your house boy by more than 10. Factor in the Dominion theft coefficient and he won by 20+.

$100 million right down the shitter.... more importantly, that's 656 million Yuan.

Hey Chang, you need to get better at stealing elections, cuz your message fucking sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back