Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010

Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery
Damn! Look at those buckin' ears!

Photo Gallery
Gypsies Are Tramps and Thieves

quite the hateful reaction to something very neutral like a beauty peagant every race, nationality, even political or social groups have beauty peagants. this proves that gypsies are not recognised as human beings as everyone else, and then guys like duddley smith say i want "special rights" or "reperations" or "hate whitey" when its not true, i dont demand anything, i say very little, and very neutral actually. its very basic that im a human being and have my ancestry like everyone else.

Not bad, considering the come from Vampire country ! ;)
My wife is from Česko-Slovinsko (Czechoslovakia) and I can tell you that the "vampire" (Count Dracula - Vlad the empaler) was from Transylvania in Romania ...... not Czech nor Slovak.

Not all of them but the majority are, I agree. We have tons of them in my country and most are just as you say. Walking straight into restaurants while you are eating and asking for money - even grabbing your arm to get your attention. However, it seems that the Gypsies from Serbia have a good reputation as honest, trustworthy, and hard workers. But, as I said above, my wife is from Slovakia (born during the Czechoslovakia time) and the Gypsies there are useless creatures who prefer living in squalor (refusing to pay taxes, paying for electricity, and pay for city rubbish removal) rather than get a job. Many even move into your house if it is left unattended for more than a few days. The police have to come and remove them. But again, there are exceptions. One of my wife's best friends all though life is a Roma (note that I won't call her a Gypsy) and she's married to a Slovak man. She's wonderful. Neither she nor anyone in her family has any contact with Gypsies.

Not all of them but the majority are, I agree. We have tons of them in my country and most are just as you say. Walking straight into restaurants while you are eating and asking for money - even grabbing your arm to get your attention. However, it seems that the Gypsies from Serbia have a good reputation as honest, trustworthy, and hard workers. But, as I said above, my wife is from Slovakia (born during the Czechoslovakia time) and the Gypsies there are useless creatures who prefer living in squalor (refusing to pay taxes, paying for electricity, and pay for city rubbish removal) rather than get a job. Many even move into your house if it is left unattended for more than a few days. The police have to come and remove them. But again, there are exceptions. One of my wife's best friends all though life is a Roma (note that I won't call her a Gypsy) and she's married to a Slovak man. She's wonderful. Neither she nor anyone in her family has any contact with Gypsies.

I dont know whether is the majority there are around 12 million roma in europe thats more then many countries in europe, i dont know if above 50% are like that, but they for sure exist and are a significant number more then usual or for other ethnicities and are very visible and shape the image of gypsies or roma. There are many "normal" trustworthy gypsies, but its easy to mistake all gypsies for eatch other integrated and not integrated under a negative umbrella, and it does have something to do with their ancestry not only their way of life, thats why racism comes into play. many gypsies whos parents and work and go to school experience discrimination and racism and it does have something to do with their ancestry, not only their behaviour.

... We have tons of them in my country and most are just as you say. Walking straight into restaurants while you are eating and asking for money - even grabbing your arm to get your attention. However, it seems that the Gypsies from Serbia have a good reputation as honest, trustworthy, and hard workers. But, .... my wife is from Slovakia ..... and the Gypsies there are useless creatures who prefer living in squalor (refusing to pay taxes, paying for electricity, and pay for city rubbish removal) rather than get a job. Many even move into your house if it is left unattended for more than a few days. .... But again, there are exceptions. One of my wife's best friends all though life is a Roma (note that I won't call her a Gypsy) and she's married to a Slovak man. She's wonderful. Neither she nor anyone in her family has any contact with Gypsies.
... i dont know if above 50% are like that, but they for sure exist and are a significant number more then usual or for other ethnicities and are very visible and shape the image of gypsies or roma.
Yes.
There are many "normal" trustworthy gypsies, but its easy to mistake all gypsies for eatch other integrated and not integrated under a negative umbrella
Yes.
... and it does have something to do with their ancestry not only their way of life, thats why racism comes into play. many gypsies whos parents and work and go to school experience discrimination and racism and it does have something to do with their ancestry, not only their behaviour.
Yes.

Last edited:
Roma, aka gypsies have a bad reputation in America also for defrauding homeowners through home repairs

Forum List

Back