Miss-sippi's gonna have our law letting us not serve homosexuals

and notice how unbiased human rights campaign is? anti homosexual bill...

It's up to the people in the state what laws they want...You don't like the law write to your Representatives or wail on message board

Way'll eye herd the Mississippi Family Council guy sayin it weren't discrimination cause the homosexuals could refuse to serve us too.

Looks like no Superbowl for Mississippi

they should hold them in china or Iran

People are now being threatened from the NFL with frikken football

The employer who not only has the least diversity in it, but employs the largest bunch of rapist, dog fighters, murderers, etc

How do you like folks?

Last edited:
Well it took them 149 years to ratify the 13th amendment so they are just trying to get a jump on the issue of gay rights.;)

Well, here goes all them tolerant of others from the left

Naw, ah thaynk the old folks ferm Alabama will still come a' gamblin' wit' they're social secu-ty chacks
it's not going to be pretty...

just another thread for them put others down in...I guess they used up all the other ones

You all have it, I can't stomach another one

Well, the guy from the family council was pretty dam scary. He flat out said it was all good cause gays could choose not to trade with straights and vice versa. It wasn't discrimination cause everbody could discriminate.

pass the popcorn.

What if you think someone is gay, is it alright to not serve them then too?

Think of all the tourism dollars Mississippi will lose.....$27.50?

What do you know about Mississippi? You rarely leave your cockroach infested apartment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lv8pq77Qas]We Will Survive (The Cockroach Song) - YouTube[/ame]

What if you think someone is gay, is it alright to not serve them then too?

well, according to the Miss Family Council, it is ok to not serve them cause they aren't black, and they can refuse to serve us back.

I submit this will lead to problems. For example, what if we wish to only have our food prepared by heterosexuals. How can we be assured not homosexuals touched our food? We need some state certification that can be displayed in restaurants giving us our needed assurance. And bakeries, and hotels ... who would want a homosexual to touch one's sheets? And laundries. Not with my shorts, they don't.

(-:

Forum List

Back