Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

“Who runs big cities in the U.S.?”

What an idiotic question to ask in a thread about a Mississippi Governor declaring a ”Confederate Heritage Month”!

Especially when the article cited itself points out:

“The ... governor is following the practice of several of his Democratic and Republican predecessors, and his action is drawing criticism from the state’s only African American congressman.... Mississippi is the last state with a flag that prominently features the Confederate battle emblem.”

But Jitss617 is unable to learn or think historically, and he doesn’t even want to read or respond seriously to the “Heritage” issues raised in the OP. He just wants another chance to promote partisan divisions, insult African-Americans and Democrats, and act as a “Troll for Trump.”

Just a prime example of when you have nothing, you try to change the narrative and make it about something else.
Says the black democrat lol hahaha

Southerns who fought for independence! You’re great Americans!

No they were traitors fighting against Americans.
Says the guy with a obama aviator lol a black democrat that owned slaves lol

What does Pres. Obama have to do with 'Confederates being traitors, Trump.

You're awful pissed off, over a fight that was over over a century before you were born.

Were you raised to hate, or did you come to this by yourself?

No I was raised DEALING with hate.

You are obviously hating over a battle that was won over a century before you were born.

That is not "dealing with hate", that is you hating.

What? Why would I be hating over it, the Confederacy got their ass handed to them. I had to deal with hate towards black folks growing up in the South.

You're awful pissed off, over a fight that was over over a century before you were born.

You are obviously hating over a battle that was won over a century before you were born.

What? Why would I be hating over it, the Confederacy got their ass handed to them. I had to deal with hate towards black folks growing up in the South.
Awww what hate did you go through you poor thing! Let’s trade stories I went to black schools growing up.. wanna play?

What an idiotic question to ask in a thread about a Mississippi Governor declaring a ”Confederate Heritage Month”!

“The ... governor is following the practice of several of his Democratic and Republican predecessors, and his action is drawing criticism from the state’s only African American congressman.... Mississippi is the last state with a flag that prominently features the Confederate battle emblem.”

But Jitss617 is unable to learn or think historically, and he doesn’t even want to read or respond seriously to the “Heritage” issues raised in the OP. He just wants another chance to promote partisan divisions, insult African-Americans and Democrats, and act as a “Troll for Trump.”

Just a prime example of when you have nothing, you try to change the narrative and make it about something else.

Says the Black Man.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Says the Black Man.

Deny all you want lol proves more and more your Mentally unstable

Awww what hate did you go through you poor thing! Let’s trade stories I went to black schools growing up.. wanna play?

Probably because you were spewing that same racist bullshit you have been spewing on here.

• Thanks

Probably because you were spewing that same racist bullshit you have been spewing on here.
Projecting!? “ I’m black damnit! I want to be equal to everyone!” Lol I deserve it dam it!

Did you just assume that his stories would be him being attacked by violent blacks...?

Wow. That is so revealing.

I mean, do you realize what you just said about your own views of your own people?

Projecting!? “ I’m black damnit! I want to be equal to everyone!” Lol I deserve it dam it!

In your case, "I'm white and I'm right and superior to everyone who isn't."

Did you just assume that his stories would be him being attacked by violent blacks...?

I mean, do you realize what you just said about your own views of your own people?

It's amazing how you racist hear one thing and blab out about something totally different.

• Love

I’m white and use logic and history, you use a false narrative to advance. Pathetic

It's amazing how you racist hear one thing and blab out about something totally different.

He said, he had stories from growing up in a black neighborhood.

Your response seemed to assume that his stories would be about him being attacked by violent blacks.

Which reveals your own negative views of your own people.

IF that was not what your response was suggesting, then, what was it suggesting?

71D25536-6871-44DD-B917-CABE5384D587.jpeg

Completely correct.

Celebrating a symbol of regional pride is not a sign of disrespect to the symbol of the nation as a whole.

While KNEELING during a ritual where standing is done to show respect to the flag, is showing disrespect to the flag.

obviously.

Candycorn, do you consider yourself a Patriotic American?

Which day will be lynching day?

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

No you can't, because they are one and the same. Who made up the Confederacy? The same racist who raping, maiming, beating and murdering black folks. Duh.

Wow. That is completely ignorant of you.

The Confederacy was a regional (the south) government of states that rebelled against the National government.

Lynching was mob attacks on people for various reasons from informal law enforcement to racial terrorism, that was found though out the nation as as whole, not limited to the South.

TO say they are the same thing is just a... oh, right.

You are lying. Sorry, and I'm the guy that started the thread the Lesson of Charlottessville.

Yeah, your lie is dismissed.

My point stands.

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

What people made up the Confederacy? People that had just come over from Europe.

No, they weren't.

There is nothing wrong with Southern's having some regional pride. It was over 150 years ago, why do you care?

What is the pride in owner another human being, what pride do you take in treating another human as less than human, what is the pride in inventing the KKK and before you start whining about they weren't Southern that's bullshit.

I've never heard or seen any Southern who celebrate his regional pride, by mentioning any of those things.

You ever hear this song? Not one mention of slavery or the Klan. Funny how they seem to pick and choose. Like everyone else does. And you are living in a fantasy land.

Speaking of picking and choosing, all those things are a LARGE part of their history. So what part of Southern history should black folks celebrate since we were a huge part of that history.

You should celebrate the slave markets, without which the vast majority of negroes would never have made it to the New World.

NEXT QUESTION!

Looks like we got us a new racist troll

Said the man that can't tell the truth about the word "not".

Give an example or STFU

Make me, cuck.

Sorry.

Make me, you cuck liar.

Love how Correll goes all potty mouth when he is getting mopped up in a thread

Standard lib tactic number 3. Act like an asshole, and when the con responds appropriately pretend that they are the bad guy.

Effective, but have you ever considered what is says about you as a person?

1. It can only work, if people are so used to seeing you be an asshole, that they stop noticing it. ie you are an asshole.

2. That is the type of tactic you use, when on some level, you know you have lost the argument, and have to distract from that fact.

Still got the butt hurt going strong

Standard lib tactic number 3. Act like an asshole, and when the con responds appropriately pretend that they are the bad guy.

1. It can only work, if people are so used to seeing you be an asshole, that they stop noticing it. ie you are an asshole.

2. That is the type of tactic you use, when on some level, you know you have lost the argument, and have to distract from that fact.

Your talking loud, but you ain't saying shit.

My point about RW's behavior is clear and valid. YOu replied, but were unable to challenge it.

It thus stands.

You seem to be the one going all apeshit when your racist values are challenged

Which day will be lynching day?

D'uh.

No you can't, because they are one and the same. Who made up the Confederacy? The same racist who raping, maiming, beating and murdering black folks. Duh.

Wow. That is completely ignorant of you.

The Confederacy was a regional (the south) government of states that rebelled against the National government.

Lynching was mob attacks on people for various reasons from informal law enforcement to racial terrorism, that was found though out the nation as as whole, not limited to the South.

TO say they are the same thing is just a... oh, right.

You are lying. Sorry, and I'm the guy that started the thread the Lesson of Charlottessville.

Yeah, your lie is dismissed.

My point stands.

D'uh.

What people made up the Confederacy? People that had just come over from Europe.

No, they weren't.

There is nothing wrong with Southern's having some regional pride. It was over 150 years ago, why do you care?

What is the pride in owner another human being, what pride do you take in treating another human as less than human, what is the pride in inventing the KKK and before you start whining about they weren't Southern that's bullshit.

I've never heard or seen any Southern who celebrate his regional pride, by mentioning any of those things.

You ever hear this song? Not one mention of slavery or the Klan. Funny how they seem to pick and choose. Like everyone else does. And you are living in a fantasy land.

Speaking of picking and choosing, all those things are a LARGE part of their history. So what part of Southern history should black folks celebrate since we were a huge part of that history.

You should celebrate the slave markets, without which the vast majority of negroes would never have made it to the New World.

NEXT QUESTION!

Looks like we got us a new racist troll

Said the man that can't tell the truth about the word "not".

Give an example or STFU

Make me, cuck.

Sorry.

Make me, you cuck liar.

Love how Correll goes all potty mouth when he is getting mopped up in a thread

Still got the butt hurt going strong

Your talking loud, but you ain't saying shit.

My point about RW's behavior is clear and valid. YOu replied, but were unable to challenge it.

It thus stands.

You seem to be the one going all apeshit when your racist values are challenged

You were an asshole, I was rude back to you, and you pretended that I was the one being an asshole.

As I wrote earlier...

“Jitss617 is unable to learn or think historically, and he doesn’t even want to read or respond seriously to the “Heritage” issues raised in the OP. He just wants another chance to promote partisan divisions, insult African-Americans and Democrats, and act as a “Troll for Trump....”

This racist, little pos provocateur is still here, still ignoring the historical issues raised in the OP, still obsessed with ridiculing and laughing at people just for being black and voting for or admiring Obama. This is typical “Stormfront” behavior, utterly unacceptable to decent thoughtful Americans — whatever their other political views. That many Trump supporters think it IS acceptable behavior only illustrates their profound underlying intolerance, and their utter disrespect for the majority of American voters who twice elected Obama President.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
As I wrote earlier...

“Jitss617 is unable to learn or think historically, and he doesn’t even want to read or respond seriously to the “Heritage” issues raised in the OP. He just wants another chance to promote partisan divisions, insult African-Americans and Democrats, and act as a “Troll for Trump....”

This racist, little pos provocateur is still here, still ignoring the historical issues raised in the OP, still obsessed with ridiculing and laughing at people just for being black and voting for or admiring Obama. This is typical “Stormfront” behavior, utterly unacceptable to decent thoughtful Americans — whatever their other politicaJuviews. That many Trump supporters think it IS acceptable behavior only illustrates their profound underlying intolerance, and their utter disrespect for the majority of American voters who twice elected Obama President.
[/QUOTE]

Just to be clear, you EQUALLY are offended by who ridicule and laugh at people just for being white and or voting for TRump, AND think that the acceptance of this behavior, only illustrates their profound underlying intolerance, and their utter disrespect for the half of American voters who elected Trump President?

I’m white and use logic and history, you use a false narrative to advance. Pathetic

No you use His-Story to peddle your racist bullshit.

• Thanks

No you use His-Story to peddle your racist bullshit.

Said the man that just assumed the black kids were violently attacking the white kid.

Forum List

Back