Mississippi IS NOT like California

None of those cities are as bad as california

But all of them are deep blue with wacko lib democrats in charge
You watch too much Tucker and RW media. When it's put in your face it's nothing but denial and hypocrisy.

You watch too much Tucker and RW media. When it's put in your face it's nothing but denial and hypocrisy.
Do you deny that those Texas cities are run by democrats?

I suspect you didnt know that and walked into quicksand

I seriously doubt that.
Oh my bad #3.
Screenshot_20230611_170422_Chrome.jpg

That has nothing to do with whether or not there are more drug users in CA or MS.

My bet is there's more in CA because of higher population density and they allow it and are a buncha heathens, while

the good folk in MS come from small towns and go to choich.

Cotton don't be bangin' Oxycontin and shufflin' down Hollywood Blvd.

Neither does black church lady grandma, k? :auiqs.jpg:

You know, the one that makes the best cornbread?

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with whether or not there are more drug users in CA or MS.

My bet is there's more in CA because of higher population density and they allow it and are a buncha heathens, while

the good folk in MS come from small towns and go to choich.

Cotton don't be bangin' Oxycontin and shufflin' down Hollywood Blvd.

Neither does black church lady grandma, k? :auiqs.jpg:

You know, the one that makes the best cornbread?
Yea I have seen what those good God fearin Christians in Mississippi look like. Just ask the Schwerners, Goodman or Chaneys.

Yes it has crime

And drugs

But it also has a valid reason for its poverty

No jobs

That excuse wont work for the Golden State with its high tech and an economy larger than most countries

The homeless epidemic is a drug abuse epidemic with a scourge of liberal democrat party politicians running everything

I love Nick Johnsons videos.

Yea I have seen what those good God fearin Christians in Mississippi look like. Just ask the Schwerners, Goodman or Chaneys.
That don't sound like no Mississippi church woman last name. :nono: Nawsuh!

I'm thinkin' more like "Magnolia Johnson", ok?

They aren't good ole Mississippi church names, they are names of folks who were murdered by those good Christians in Mississippi.
What good Christians committed murder? :cuckoo:

You do know the klan was largely not allowed in MS, much as it wasn't allowed in FL, right?

Now Alabama, LA, GA, it was different there.

Equating truth with hate? Fuck off.
The truth is that Mississippi has the highest percentage of their population African-American of ANY STATE and your racist ass couldn't wait to belittle them. Put your hood away racist scum and take a long hard look in the mirror. The KKK is alive and well in the Democrat party.

Forum List

Back