🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi & Louisiana Join Refusal to Honor Same Sex "Marriage"

What gays got was not supposed to help anyone. It was only to give them the same rights as others have.

dear we could have triad marriage too just give them equal rights, but its far better when the rights you grant help society rather than hurt it.
Dear youre deflecting. What they got was not for your benefit nor was it to your detriment. If you are not gay you dont have to become gay and get married to a gay person.

b/c gays are getting:crybaby:

how nice that they are getting but do you have the IQ to say whether what they are getting will help love family and children and why??

Is this supposed to be English?
What does this teach us dear? :laugh:
translation: As a liberal I lack IQ for sunstance
I thought you were a conservative?
laugh.gif

b/c gays are getting:crybaby:

how nice that they are getting but do you have the IQ to say whether what they are getting will help love family and children and why??

Is this supposed to be English?
What does this teach us dear? :laugh:
translation: As a liberal I lack IQ for sunstance
translation: ed can't spell substance.
wtf ? "we could have triad marriage-" eddie b

What you have demonstrated is a your fundamental problem with reading comprehension and logic.

of course if true the idiot liberal would say exactly where the problem is. What does his fear teach us?

Your fear shows us you are terrified of homosexuals.

The question is why?

Translation: as a liberal i'm too stupid for substance

Translation: Every post EdwardBaiamonte makes is too stupid for humans.

I speaking of your claim- is your name Laumann?

too stupid my claim is based on science of Lehmannn and others

Your claim is based upon your bias and homophobia.

you wish because you are a typical very low IQ liberal. Lehmann is not biased or homophobic. isn't thinking fun?

No matter how much you want Lehmann to be saying what you want him to be saying- he isn't.

You are the one who is making claims that are not based upon what you tell us Lehmann said.

No silly, it makes me in one...and I have happier kids as a result. They like to brag that their parents are still married to each other.

great for you and kids but too bad that in general gay relationships last about 10% as long as straight relationships and therefore probably should not be considered for marital status.

My children have married parents. That's important to kids.

so does that make you opposed to gay marriage?

No silly, it makes me in one...and I have happier kids as a result. They like to brag that their parents are still married to each other.

great for you and kids but too bad that in general gay relationships last about 10% as long as straight relationships and therefore probably should not be considered for marital status.

Link to your ass fact?

Link to your ass fact?
odd how one minute you are so arrogant and self assured following the sheeple herd then you have to ask about fundamental facts. What does that tell you?

In The Sexual Organization of the City, University of Chicago sociologist Edward Laumann argues that "typical gay city inhabitants spend most of their adult lives in 'transactional' relationships, or short-term commitments of less than six months."[5]

Next, as a good little liberal you will turn to violent personal attack.

Link to your ass fact?
In The Sexual Organization of the City, University of Chicago sociologist Edward Laumann argues that "typical gay city inhabitants spend most of their adult lives in 'transactional' relationships, or short-term commitments of less than six months."[5]

That does not support the percentages you claimed.

So I went digging around for the quote that Eddie is waving around.

Not a shocking surprise that he is pretty much just cutting and pasting from Family Research Council anti-gay crap.

From a book published 30 years ago.

Regarding the relationships of Gay men.

Before 'gay marriage' was legal.

And then Eddie goes from "Gay men 30 years ago didn't have long relationships" to "Gay men don't respect marriage" to "Homosexuals don't respect marriage" to "Homosexuals are against marriage".

Quite the mental evolution there- from an old- and possibly incorrect or obsolete 'fact' to his 'conclusion'.

Link to your ass fact?

And what does that have to do with homosexuals who get married?

Forum List

Back