🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi & Louisiana Join Refusal to Honor Same Sex "Marriage"

Says you. Citing you. And what you say doesn't have the slightest effect on gays presently getting married.

dear you lack the IQ to be here so why are you here. Please just read the posts but don't actually respond.

Says you. Citing you. And what you say doesn't have the slightest effect on gays presently getting married.

dear you lack the IQ to be here so why are you here. Please just read the posts but don't actually respond.

Dear, I am here to watch you cry like a little pussy b/c gays are getting and their isn't a damn thing you can do about it, save whining and lying on the internet. :crybaby:

No one is diminishing love, marriage or family and children- except those who have children- and abandon their parental responsibilities.

thats what 75% of black men do and a growing % of white men thanks to the deadly liberal programs- right?

Thats what stupid Conservatives claim.

Me? I think that people who have children have a responsibility to them.

You just want to assign blame.

And race has nothing to do with it but they have already used the logic of Loving in this last win for human decency.

Whats decent about diminishing love marriage family and children??
Nothing of the kind has been done, you're just too ignorant to know otherwise.

since gays don't take love marriage family and children seriously they diminish them by participating in the process- right??

No- just another claim by an idiot Conservative.

Oops, the lberal IQ strikes again:

In his study of male homosexuality in Western Sexuality: Practice and Precept in Past and Present Times, Pollak found that "few homosexual relationships last longer than two years, with many men reporting hundreds of lifetime partners."[

since gays don't take love marriage family and children seriously they diminish them by participating in the process- right??

What you have demonstrated is a your fundamental problem with reading comprehension and logic.

No one is diminishing love, marriage or family and children- except those who have children- and abandon their parental responsibilities.

thats what 75% of black men do and a growing % of white men thanks to the deadly liberal programs- right?

Thats what stupid Conservatives claim.

Me? I think that people who have children have a responsibility to them.

You just want to assign blame.
ed just want's attention, his rambling is meaningless.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
b/c gays are getting:crybaby:

how nice that they are getting but do you have the IQ to say whether what they are getting will help love family and children and why??

Gay couples have children.
Preventing them from marrying only ensured that their children didn't have married parents.

And having married parents helps children.

Not complicated.

What gays got was not supposed to help anyone. It was only to give them the same rights as others have.

dear we could have triad marriage too just give them equal rights, but its far better when the rights you grant help society rather than hurt it.

Forum List

Back