🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi & Louisiana Join Refusal to Honor Same Sex "Marriage"

The baffling aspect of all this anti-Gay stupidity is, these idiots actually know homosexuals personally. As neighbors, as business associates, as family and friends.

But their incredibly warped sense of self righteousness provides some ethical aegis behind which the continue to wish to deny basic civil rights to those they know. Their fellow American citizens.

Its like my grandfather. A great, loving man who took care of his family and served his community. And a product of his age......whose loving nature mixed with the bigotry of his age to produce the most bizarre and funny racist I ever met.

He didn't like black folks. Except for every black person he ever met. They were all 'exceptions'.

He didn't like Japanese. Except for every Japanese person he ever met. They 'weren't like the rest'.

He was never able to overcome his bigotry. But it never kept him from being a good friend to pretty much everyone he met. As the folks he didn't like were all hypothetical.
Sounds like a great grandfather. You are very lucky.

So secession has come down to a few clerks refusing to do their jobs. Well that's a lot better than raising an army and invading Pennsylvania.

Of course, if the Union was able to kick the South's army's ass, I'm guessing some country clerks aren't going to turn the tide.

But its entertaining in the mean time.

So secession has come down to a few clerks refusing to do their jobs. Well that's a lot better than raising an army and invading Pennsylvania.

Of course, if the Union was able to kick the South's army's ass, I'm guessing some country clerks aren't going to turn the tide.

Don't despise small beginnings

LOL There is nothing here. Its a tantrum that will soon pass. No state is going to ignore federal jusdiction on this. They may blather, but then they'll get calls reminding them of coming fines, and then it will all be better.

I hope more states join in. the supreme court can not make up a LAW that overrides a STATES RIGHTS. the sooner people understand this the better the LET DOWN WILL be for them

I wouldn't hold my breath till then if I were you.

Texas, Kentucky and Alabama already conceded that they will honor the USSC ruling.

You're in the bargaining and denial phase of your loss. Where you are trying to convince yourself of elaborate comforting lies. The reality is far simpler and colder:

You lost.
AG Paxton State workers can deny licenses to same-sex couples News - Home
seem the right doesn't know the difference between can and will or do.

Figures I'd have to explain this to you.

Your dumbass friend stated Texas has conceded and will honor the SCOTUS ruling. I just showed that not to be true.
false "can" is not the same as will there are gay people getting married in Texas as we speaks.
as always you are talking out your ass,

Link to these "people getting married in Texas as we speaks".
Same-Sex Marriage First Couple to Marry in Texas Waited 54 Years

Size really does matter. Any woman telling you different is trying to spare your feelings.

They're claiming delay but may also be testing the waters have picked up momentum in Texas, Kentucky and Alabama

Texas, Kentucky and Alabama already conceded that they will honor the USSC ruling.

You're in the bargaining and denial phase of your loss. Where you are trying to convince yourself of elaborate comforting lies. The reality is far simpler and colder:

You lost.

Sure. Paxton is an idiot, and even he said the ones who ignore the order will probably end up paying fines.

really? so who's going to make that rule? they have to pay a fine. Can you get any more Fascist over all this? A STATE makes it's OWN LAWS. period

They're claiming delay but may also be testing the waters have picked up momentum in Texas, Kentucky and Alabama

You lost.

Sure. Paxton is an idiot, and even he said the ones who ignore the order will probably end up paying fines.

really? so who's going to make that rule? they have to pay a fine. Can you get any more Fascist over all this? A STATE makes it's OWN LAWS. period
Not in this country, dumbass. They make some laws, not all laws.

You lost.

Paxton is the one that said it
"It is important to note that any clerk who wishes to defend their religious objections and who chooses not to issue licenses may well face litigation and/or a fine," Paxton said in a statement
Paxton Tells County Clerks and Judges to Flout Supreme Court Ruling on Gay Marriage - CBS 7 Multimedia

This is Federal law which trumps state law. Your tantrum doesn't change that........period

You lost.

"It is important to note that any clerk who wishes to defend their religious objections and who chooses not to issue licenses may well face litigation and/or a fine," Paxton said in a statement
Paxton Tells County Clerks and Judges to Flout Supreme Court Ruling on Gay Marriage - CBS 7 Multimedia

This is Federal law which trumps state law. Your tantrum doesn't change that........period
What strike are the deniers on now? If this was baseball they would have struck out at least 12 times by now right?

You lost.

And they are Personally Liable, which is why so few but the very dumbest will risk it...

States can and should forego appeals to any federal court with regards to any and all socio-economic legal issues. Ignore them as the irrelevant and illegal entities that they have become.

States can and should forego appeals to any federal court with regards to any and all socio-economic legal issues. Ignore them as the irrelevant and illegal entities that they have become.

Why don't you bring that up next time you sit down with every governor of every state. I'm sure they will take your advice. After all, you are almost the smartest person in your trailer park

Headline in Austin: Jewish utility workers refuse to allow electricity and water to reach Christian churches, citing their religious beliefs.

Hindus at nationwide DMV's refuse to renew driver's licenses for Christians, cite religious beliefs.

This slippery slope is real kristians. You are in the process of turning yourselves into a minority.
Headline on USMB: A New Moron Found in Galaxy Turdsucker.

The slippery slope is a fallacy.
says the King of the Unsubstantiated Statement and the Duke of the Slippery Slope.

Why don't you bring that up next time you sit down with every governor of every state. I'm sure they will take your advice. After all, you are almost the smartest person in your trailer park

I'm pretty sure the lawsuits about the cult of LGBT vs Christians are going to go to the Supreme Court. Eradicating the 1st Amendment is a big deal.

Tantrum by the perverted hard right are only . . . tantrums. Sil is merely unhappy and making less sense every day.

We told you this day would come.

We told you that your arguments would never be considered much less accepted at the courts.

That will never change.

Last edited:

Steph felt the same way about allowing blacks to ride in the front of the bus

Forum List

Back