Mississippi man beaten after he's warned restaurant wasn't safe for whites

fuckit...white people who haven't already should arm yourselves. No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.

Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.
Beaten to Death at McDonald 8217 s FrontPage Magazine

Enough is enough.

Myself a Southern white man, I'll say that this is a sad social commentary, this story.

I blame it on:

1. The ever-growing gap between the super-rich and the dirt poor, as that is the chief thing that fosters ideological extremism.
  2. The race hustlers like Al Sharpton for continually focusing on merely one aspect of the problem—race; duh—just to increase their notoriety at the expense of the good of the American people.
  3. President Obama for buddying up to race hustlers like Sharpton.
Put those three things together, and yeah, stuff like the story in the OP happens.

America is a powder keg right now. And don't think that our enemies abroad don't know that better than we do — while we're too busy updating our Facebook statuses and watching reality shows to notice.

fuckit...white people who haven't already should arm yourselves. No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.

Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

Enough is enough.

Myself a Southern white man, I'll say that this is a sad social commentary, this story.

I blame it on:

1. The ever-growing gap between the super-rich and the dirt poor, as that is the chief thing that fosters ideological extremism.
  2. The race hustlers like Al Sharpton for continually focusing on merely one aspect of the problem—race; duh—just to increase their notoriety at the expense of the good of the American people.
Put those three things together, and yeah, stuff like the story in the OP happens.

America is a powder keg right now. And don't think that our enemies abroad don't know that better than we do.

I don't care what their excuses are. The examples above speak for themselves.

I'm an (unreconstructed) southerner, too...People are growing tired of the plague of negro crime in this country and taking measures to make sure they don't become a victim..

As far as our enemies abroad, they are not only watching closely they are making plans.
You can be assured that isis has crossed the wide open southern border.

The American negro has devolved and became feral due to the lack of family socialization within their community.

Because of that their DNA reverted back to a primitive state and the law of the jungle has replaced several generations of civilization.

Enough is enough.

Guy you're writing was in fac armed with a .45. Should read your own articles.

"Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.""

The American negro has devolved and became feral due to the lack of family socialization within their community.

Because of that their DNA reverted back to a primitive state and the law of the jungle has replaced several generations of civilization.

And here we go: the thread's very first "WTF?????" post. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Enough is enough.

"Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.""

Ok..have it your way. the negroes were correct to assault the man. everything is fine. They deserve the opportunity to express their dissatisfaction with white people this way...of course it wasn't a "hate crime"..Why would it be? They were just showing the white man they were unhappy. It isn't against the law to be unhappy...

If that were your brother, father, son, grandfather, best friend I believe you wouldn't be so cavalier about it.
maybe I'm wrong..maybe you wouldn't mind...because to object would be "racist"...

A question?
What is the black/white demographic where you live?

Ok..have it your way. the negroes were correct to assault the man. everything is fine. They deserve the opportunity to express their dissatisfaction with white people this way...of course it wasn't a "hate crime"..Why would it be? They were just showing the white man they were unhappy. It isn't against the law to be unhappy...

If that were your brother, father, son, grandfather, best friend I believe you wouldn't be so cavalier about it.
maybe I'm wrong..maybe you wouldn't mind...because to object would be "racist"...

A question?

"Oh good, my way. Thankyou Viscini. ...Which way's my way?"
- "The Princess Bride" :)

blacks are not feral. Feral is used to mean raise in the wild and does not apply here.

.People are growing tired of the plague of negro crime ....

Ooooh! He use the word again! Golly, he's the coolest fucking douchebag in the whole chapter!

:up_yours:

Did you read the article jerk?

Did you miss this? After noting that 20 blacks followed the to another restaurant....
Knighten said some people blocked him from leaving with Weems. When he got out, he said, Weems was down and people were kicking him. Knighten said others attacked him, adding "I do remember racial slurs being yelled from the crowd."
Knighten says he has broken bones in his face, a cut over his left eye and a blood clot in his right eye.
Police did not arrive until after the crowd had left, he said.
Police said they were called to the Huddle House about 2 a.m.
"It's not clear whether or not all of the parties were involved in both incidents," the police statement said.
Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.
"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt."

So another example of how the hate crime laws are not meant to protect whites, but only minorities, and so whites do not get equal treatment before the law, and you are OK with that.

And the white guy deserved it because some white people centuries ago bought black slaves from black tribes in Africa and brought them to America?

You are a racist.

Enough is enough.

?he had a 45 but he was mentally disarmed since he didn't use it.

I would have been shooting and reloading after the first god damned punch.

Damn, who opened the flood gates at Stormfront?

Oh noes, some white people are trying to talk about a whites being targeted by criminals!

Quick call in the troll squad to fill the thread with racist bullshit! Get the libtard trolls to derail the thread with nonsense and people unable to read or think!

roflmao, it is the same old story in EVERY god damned thread here that discusses how whites are getting fucked royally by the Identity Politics system because WHITES 'don't play that shit'.

For reasonable people here and not the racist trolls or the libtard trolls:

How was this not categorized as a hate crime?

A question?

"Oh good, my way. Thankyou Viscini. ...Which way's my way?"
- "The Princess Bride" :)

Whatever...I made my point.

What was the black/white demographic where you live again? I missed your reply.

Enough is enough.

I blame it on:

America is a powder keg right now. And don't think that our enemies abroad don't know that better than we do — while we're too busy updating our Facebook statuses and watching reality shows to notice.
Part of the "movement" Al Sharpton spoke of.

Forum List

Back