Mississippi man beaten after he's warned restaurant wasn't safe for whites

On the surface, I don't see how they can rule out it being a hate crime. Guess we'll have to wait until it's all sorted out.

I would have been shooting and reloading after the first god damned punch.

You would have been crying, begging, and pissing yourself before any punch was thrown.

You simply cannot retain your hate for white people, can you?

I don't "hate" anyone. Certainly not for some bullshit notion like 'race.' I do, however, have utter disdain for spineless, irrational, self-indulgent idiots like you.

Ok..have it your way. the negroes were correct to assault the man. everything is fine. They deserve the opportunity to express their dissatisfaction with white people this way...of course it wasn't a "hate crime"..Why would it be? They were just showing the white man they were unhappy. It isn't against the law to be unhappy...

If that were your brother, father, son, grandfather, best friend I believe you wouldn't be so cavalier about it.
maybe I'm wrong..maybe you wouldn't mind...because to object would be "racist"...

A question?
What is the black/white demographic where you live?

"Oh good, my way. Thankyou Viscini. ...Which way's my way?"
- "The Princess Bride" :)

Whatever...I made my point.

What was the black/white demographic where you live again? I missed your reply.

Yes, you did. You have started a thread that is informative, and the immediate response is for libtards to jump in and derail the thread with either 1) posing as racists and suing racist buzz words, 2) jump in and derail the thread with pointless meaningless blather.

It is the same crap every time a thread is started about how whites are being treated unjustly in a Idenity politics system that divides the country into racial groups and those who don't defend themselves weithin it as a race are trample over, as in this case.

How was this not a hate crime?

For reasonable people here and not the racist trolls or the libtard trolls:

How was this not categorized as a hate crime?

"Damnit Jim!" heh

Articles mentions there was a crowd of about 20 people, pushing and shoving and racist epithets being flung about. Guy injured was a fool to get involved with that by his lonesome.

Yes you did indeed. That being, "I only read headlines, not articles."

Deflection. He read the article to the point it outraged him.

So that completely negates the point of the article which shows racism directed against whites and how the hate crime laws do not protect us.

So why do you think this did not qualify as a hate crime?

fuckit...white people who haven't already should arm yourselves. No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.

Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.
Beaten to Death at McDonald 8217 s FrontPage Magazine

Enough is enough.

Myself a Southern white man, I'll say that this is a sad social commentary, this story.

I blame it on:

1. The ever-growing gap between the super-rich and the dirt poor, as that is the chief thing that fosters ideological extremism.
  2. The race hustlers like Al Sharpton for continually focusing on merely one aspect of the problem—race; duh—just to increase their notoriety at the expense of the good of the American people.
  3. President Obama for buddying up to race hustlers like Sharpton.
Put those three things together, and yeah, stuff like the story in the OP happens.

America is a powder keg right now. And don't think that our enemies abroad don't know that better than we do — while we're too busy updating our Facebook statuses and watching reality shows to notice.
Part of the "movement" Al Sharpton spoke of.

The "change" part that obama was referring to when he promised "hope and change"

"Damnit Jim!" heh

Articles mentions there was a crowd of about 20 people, pushing and shoving and racist epithets being flung about. Guy injured was a fool to get involved with that by his lonesome.

He was with a friend and they did leave the first restaurant and the 20 racists followed them, kinda like a lynching without the rope.

How is this not a hate crime?

"Damnit Jim!" heh

Yes..white people should not be allowed to eat at restaurants peacefully..What was I thinking.

blacks are not feral. Feral is used to mean raise in the wild and does not apply here.
They were imported to the U.S. and domesticated over several generations by their owners.

But once freed it only took a couple of generation for them to revert back to a feral state.

And that's why we see blacks robbing, raping, murdering, looting, and rioting.

Maybe just like another recent incident, there isn't enough information yet to reach a conclusion and the investigation should be allowed to continue before reacting mindlessly. You are no better than the looters in Ferguson, fool.

They were imported to the U.S. and domesticated over several generations by their owners.

But once freed it only took a couple of generation for them to revert back to a feral state.

What's white peoples excuse? Or Muslim's excuse?

blacks are not feral. Feral is used to mean raise in the wild and does not apply here.

And what's your excuse for being so fucking stupid? When did your domestication wear off?

:rolleyes:

Yes you did indeed. That being, "I only read headlines, not articles."

You're wrong and you know it. Distractions don't work with me. Try another tack.

What was that black/white demographic where you live?
I must have missed it again...

So that completely negates the point of the article which shows racism directed against whites and how the hate crime laws do not protect us.

He very obviously didn't read the article. The headline is actually antithetical to the body of the article. He didn't know the guy had a .45 or that the reason the restaurant was unsafe was the crowd inside was talking about the Ferguson incident. In walks Mr. Dumbass who gets involved with the discussion upsetting the majority inside, he leaves, they follow him to another restaurant and the debate resumes. He and they get 86'd from there by security and they beat his ass outside.

Why wasnt it a hate crime? Because he invovled himself in a heated debate where he shoulda stayed out of it. They didn't just pick him out of a crowd of 20+ people and beat him because he was white. They beat him because he apparently showed no sympathy for Michael Brown. Just as I don't. But I"m not stupid enough to voice that opinion to 20 people who disagree with me. :)

That is simply wrong on so many levels. Firstly the area the black slaves were taken from hwas long had black civilizations from Mali to Songhai. Secondly, they have not returned to living in the wild. Third, blacks in this country that have assimilated into the middle class are not the kind of people looting Ferguson, this is the work of the black underclass criminal element and the white underclass has a similar element.

Middle class blacks are not feral and that disproves your statement without qualification.

.People are growing tired of the plague of negro crime ....

Ooooh! He use the word again! Golly, he's the coolest fucking douchebag in the whole chapter!

:up_yours:

Did you read the article jerk?

Did you miss this? After noting that 20 blacks followed the to another restaurant....
Knighten said some people blocked him from leaving with Weems. When he got out, he said, Weems was down and people were kicking him. Knighten said others attacked him, adding "I do remember racial slurs being yelled from the crowd."
Knighten says he has broken bones in his face, a cut over his left eye and a blood clot in his right eye.
Police did not arrive until after the crowd had left, he said.
Police said they were called to the Huddle House about 2 a.m.
"It's not clear whether or not all of the parties were involved in both incidents," the police statement said.
Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.
"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt."

So another example of how the hate crime laws are not meant to protect whites, but only minorities, and so whites do not get equal treatment before the law, and you are OK with that.

And the white guy deserved it because some white people centuries ago bought black slaves from black tribes in Africa and brought them to America?

You are a racist.

Don't confuse them with facts. They'll call you a "racist".

He very obviously didn't read the article. The headline is actually antithetical to the body of the article. He didn't know the guy had a .45 or that the reason the restaurant was unsafe was the crowd inside was talking about the Ferguson incident. In walks Mr. Dumbass who gets involved with the discussion upsetting the majority inside, he leaves, they follow him to another restaurant and the debate resumes. He and they get 86'd from there by security and they beat his ass outside.

Why wasnt it a hate crime? Because he invovled himself in a heated debate where he shoulda stayed out of it. They didn't just pick him out of a crowd of 20+ people and beat him because he was white. They beat him because he apparently showed no sympathy for Michael Brown. Just as I don't. But I"m not stupid enough to voice that opinion to 20 people who disagree with me. :)

You made all of that up by purposely misinterpreting the article...I know why, too.

Forum List

Back