Mississippi man beaten after he's warned restaurant wasn't safe for whites

For reasonable people here and not the racist trolls or the libtard trolls:

How was this not categorized as a hate crime?

Maybe just like another recent incident, there isn't enough information yet to reach a conclusion and the investigation should be allowed to continue before reacting mindlessly. You are no better than the looters in Ferguson, fool.

So you make an appeal to not judging due to ignorance.

Why isn't there at least an investigation for a hate crime? The cop said it did not appear to be a hate crime; why? No counter facts were given in the article.

You really like showing your hatred for whites at every opportunity

Deflection. He read the article to the point it outraged him.

So that completely negates the point of the article which shows racism directed against whites and how the hate crime laws do not protect us.

So why do you think this did not qualify as a hate crime?

He very obviously didn't read the article. The headline is actually antithetical to the body of the article. He didn't know the guy had a .45 or that the reason the restaurant was unsafe was the crowd inside was talking about the Ferguson incident.

So any white person entering that restaurant was exercising bad judgment because of the Ferguson incident and the guy had the bad judgment to defend himself or give an opinion?

Welcome to the 'freedom' of a post white America, folks.

In walks Mr. Dumbass who gets involved with the discussion upsetting the majority inside, he leaves, they follow him to another restaurant and the debate resumes.

You call getting beaten up by a bunch of white-people-hating black idiots a debate?

He and they get 86'd from there by security and they beat his ass outside.

So this guy who has repeatedly tried to disengage from these racists finally is pushed outside to be beaten into the ground by 20 angry blacks who want to take their anger out on two white guys who just happen to be there, this white guy deserves the ass whooping he got and nearly killed because he had the balls to speak honestly?

And that is just normal people behavior? And what was the security dudes job here? To help stick it to the white guy?

Why wasnt it a hate crime? Because he invovled himself in a heated debate where he shoulda stayed out of it.

No, he was under a threat before he said a word, all he did was walk into that restaurant.

They didn't just pick him out of a crowd of 20+ people and beat him because he was white.

No they beat him because he was a white guy who walked through a door into a restaurant.

They beat him because he apparently showed no sympathy for Michael Brown.

How do you know that? How do you know that this 'debate' as you call it wasn't much more than, 'You motherfucking white people are gonna pay!' white guy says, 'I didn't have nuthin to do with it!' Boom!

You have no idea what was said.

Just as I don't. But I"m not stupid enough to voice that opinion to 20 people who disagree with me. :)

You don't know what the white guy said. We do know he left. We do know he was followed to another second restaurant and he was pushed out into the crowd there as well. And he then got beat.

Why do you choose to make the victim here the guilty party?

And why is any of this supposedly NONRACIAL in circumstance?

So that completely negates the point of the article which shows racism directed against whites and how the hate crime laws do not protect us.

He very obviously didn't read the article. The headline is actually antithetical to the body of the article. He didn't know the guy had a .45 or that the reason the restaurant was unsafe was the crowd inside was talking about the Ferguson incident. In walks Mr. Dumbass who gets involved with the discussion upsetting the majority inside, he leaves, they follow him to another restaurant and the debate resumes. He and they get 86'd from there by security and they beat his ass outside.

Why wasnt it a hate crime? Because he invovled himself in a heated debate where he shoulda stayed out of it. They didn't just pick him out of a crowd of 20+ people and beat him because he was white. They beat him because he apparently showed no sympathy for Michael Brown. Just as I don't. But I"m not stupid enough to voice that opinion to 20 people who disagree with me. :)

Beaten to Death at McDonald 8217 s FrontPage Magazine

Let's see you make some more excuses..equivocate, sidestep and rationalize this one.

Now this is my kinda thread, ri-cheer.

Sittin' in the diner, sippin' coffee with a bunch of angry white men, all of us trying to find individual and group relevance in Obama's America — awesomeness. :thup: :D

I disagree with hate crime legislation, but I don't see how it can be so quickly ruled out in this incident.

Sittin' in the diner, sippin' coffee with a bunch of angry white men, all of us trying to find individual and group relevance in Obama's America — awesomeness. :thup: :D

Well we all get to show racial solidarity as we line up for the Hangman, if that is our preference.

He very obviously didn't read the article. The headline is actually antithetical to the body of the article. He didn't know the guy had a .45 or that the reason the restaurant was unsafe was the crowd inside was talking about the Ferguson incident. In walks Mr. Dumbass who gets involved with the discussion upsetting the majority inside, he leaves, they follow him to another restaurant and the debate resumes. He and they get 86'd from there by security and they beat his ass outside.

Why wasnt it a hate crime? Because he invovled himself in a heated debate where he shoulda stayed out of it. They didn't just pick him out of a crowd of 20+ people and beat him because he was white. They beat him because he apparently showed no sympathy for Michael Brown. Just as I don't. But I"m not stupid enough to voice that opinion to 20 people who disagree with me. :)

Beaten to Death at McDonald 8217 s FrontPage Magazine

Let's see you make some more excuses..equivocate, sidestep and rationalize this one.

Obviously, these four white kids showed bad judgment entering a McDonalds late at night that is filled with black men with their shirts off. So it cant be a hate crime.

/s This shit is beyond stupid

"David Knighten of West Point told AP earlier by phone that he and Weems had gone to a Waffle House early Saturday. He said a man waved him over outside the restaurant and told him politely that people were upset by the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and it wasn't a safe place for whites. When he went in, he said, Weems was inside and was arguing with other men.

They left after an argument that brought police, Knighten said. He said he showed those officers his .45-caliber handgun and his concealed carry permit.

That was about 1 a.m., according to police, who did not give either man's name in a press release posted by WCBI-TV.

On the way to Weems' house, Knighten said, they went into a Huddle House restaurant with a nearly vacant parking lot.

However, he said, they apparently had been followed by more than 20 people.

After some shoving, he said, the security guard told everyone to leave.

Knighten said some people blocked him from leaving with Weems. When he got out, he said, Weems was down and people were kicking him. Knighten said others attacked him, adding "I do remember racial slurs being yelled from the crowd."
Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

He's a white man that knows he's supposed to take a beating. Otherwise, he's a racist.
Paybacks for 400 years of slavery....

400 licks upside the head should even things out.....for starters.

Well we all get to show racial solidarity as we line up for the Hangman, if that is our preference.

As long as Charlie Daniels shows up to do a li'l fiddlin' for the event, I'll gladly jump on that platform any day. :D

Obviously, these four white kids showed bad judgment entering a McDonalds late at night that is filled with black men with their shirts off. So it cant be a hate crime.

...Now I get it, you're discussing the 2nd article he linked, I'm talking about the first since that one related to the headline.

Haven't read the 2nd one.

"David Knighten of West Point told AP earlier by phone that he and Weems had gone to a Waffle House early Saturday. He said a man waved him over outside the restaurant and told him politely that people were upset by the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and it wasn't a safe place for whites. When he went in, he said, Weems was inside and was arguing with other men.

They left after an argument that brought police, Knighten said. He said he showed those officers his .45-caliber handgun and his concealed carry permit.

That was about 1 a.m., according to police, who did not give either man's name in a press release posted by WCBI-TV.

On the way to Weems' house, Knighten said, they went into a Huddle House restaurant with a nearly vacant parking lot.

However, he said, they apparently had been followed by more than 20 people.

After some shoving, he said, the security guard told everyone to leave.

Knighten said some people blocked him from leaving with Weems. When he got out, he said, Weems was down and people were kicking him. Knighten said others attacked him, adding "I do remember racial slurs being yelled from the crowd."
Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

OHHH.I get it...you're trying to say the white guy went into a restaurant full of black people and started an argument...Yes..That's quite realistic.. I hadn't considered that..

Damn..I keep missing your reply to the black/white demographic where you live..
You have replied, right?

He's a white man that knows he's supposed to take a beating. Otherwise, he's a racist.

So now group guilt is OK?

What about people descended form those who fought to end slavery in the Civil War? Do we get a pass or are we guilty too simply because we are white?

Hey, this stuff doesn't matter. Liberals will just say it never happened. As long as the media doesn't focus on it nothing ever happens.

...Now I get it, you're discussing the 2nd article he linked, I'm talking about the first since that one related to the headline.

Haven't read the 2nd one.

Yeah, the Ferguson case has gotten a lot of blacks feeling free to let their hatred for whitey out.

But that's not their fault, is it, especially if whites show the bad judgment of going anywhere near angry black folks, right?

So now group guilt is OK?

What about people descended form those who fought to end slavery in the Civil War? Do we get a pass or are we guilty too simply because we are white?
According to the left being born white implies guilt.

Forum List

Back