Mississippi man beaten after he's warned restaurant wasn't safe for whites

fuckit...white people who haven't already should arm yourselves. No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.

Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.
Beaten to Death at McDonald 8217 s FrontPage Magazine

Enough is enough.

Guy you're writing was in fac armed with a .45. Should read your own articles.

"Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.""

?he had a 45 but he was mentally disarmed since he didn't use it.

I would have been shooting and reloading after the first god damned punch.

In the linked article is stated, "However, he said, they apparently had been followed by more than 20 people".

If you are in a crowd of 20 people who are pissed at you, pulling a gun would have been suicidal.

If you are talking about shooting after the first punch, you are talking about trying to draw, point and fire a pistol when your attacker is within 3 feet of you. If it is one on one, you MIGHT be able to back up enough to get the space necessary to pull it off. In the middle of a crowd, there is no way you could do it.

No, dude, there are tactics for shooting within a crowd. Not going to essplain it here, PM me if you want to know.

I know there are tactics for shooting in a crowd. But I doubt very seriously they would work when the crowd is actively attacking you. There would have been 4 or 5 people within arms reach of you. Even of you shot one of them, the others would nail you before you fired again. Or, even worse, you would have been shot with your own gun.

If you know the tactics then you would know why they work.

When the crowd began the attack, most likely only the few nearest the two victims were swinging or trying to grapple them. Most likely they were just swinging and kicking. That gives plenty of opportunity to shoot.

If you can get the gun clear of the holster and bring it up. If they run or freeze, you are fine. But if they swing before you get your gun clear, you aren't hitting anything.

Very revealing..good catch..It's all theory and hypotheticals to people who don't have to live it.
Those with the least proximity to blacks are invariably the "experts" on race relations.

Ya, you're right. I just watch a lot of tv and have no idea what I"m talking about. Please spread that one around, makes things easier for me when people underestimate me. :)

He's a white man that knows he's supposed to take a beating. Otherwise, he's a racist.
Paybacks for 400 years of slavery....

400 licks upside the head should even things out.....for starters.

So now group guilt is OK?

What about people descended form those who fought to end slavery in the Civil War? Do we get a pass or are we guilty too simply because we are white?
According to the left being born white implies guilt.

And this is why whites need to organize to represent themselves in the reigning system of Identity Politics.

If you don't play, you and your children lose.

No "organizations" are going to change anything or prevent these types of crimes.
Take responsibility for yourself and your loved ones and don't allow yourself to be a victim.
You know who the enemy is, you know they are watching like predators and you know what to do about it if they attack.

fuckit...white people who haven't already should arm yourselves. No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.

Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

Enough is enough.

"Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.""

In the linked article is stated, "However, he said, they apparently had been followed by more than 20 people".

If you are in a crowd of 20 people who are pissed at you, pulling a gun would have been suicidal.

If you are talking about shooting after the first punch, you are talking about trying to draw, point and fire a pistol when your attacker is within 3 feet of you. If it is one on one, you MIGHT be able to back up enough to get the space necessary to pull it off. In the middle of a crowd, there is no way you could do it.

No, dude, there are tactics for shooting within a crowd. Not going to essplain it here, PM me if you want to know.

I know there are tactics for shooting in a crowd. But I doubt very seriously they would work when the crowd is actively attacking you. There would have been 4 or 5 people within arms reach of you. Even of you shot one of them, the others would nail you before you fired again. Or, even worse, you would have been shot with your own gun.

When the crowd began the attack, most likely only the few nearest the two victims were swinging or trying to grapple them. Most likely they were just swinging and kicking. That gives plenty of opportunity to shoot.

If you can get the gun clear of the holster and bring it up. If they run or freeze, you are fine. But if they swing before you get your gun clear, you aren't hitting anything.

Do you train to make hip shots? You can learn to aim with the orientation of your body and shoot with your gun protected at the hip, and using your opposite free hand to block and protect the gun.

It is done all the time.

He's a white man that knows he's supposed to take a beating. Otherwise, he's a racist.
Paybacks for 400 years of slavery....

400 licks upside the head should even things out.....for starters.

So now group guilt is OK?

What about people descended form those who fought to end slavery in the Civil War? Do we get a pass or are we guilty too simply because we are white?
According to the left being born white implies guilt.

And this is why whites need to organize to represent themselves in the reigning system of Identity Politics.

If you don't play, you and your children lose.

No "organizations" are going to change anything or prevent these types of crimes.
Take responsibility for yourself and your loved ones and don't allow yourself to be a victim.
You know who the enemy is, you know they are watching like predators and you know what to do about it if they attack.

They can start the change in the process, just like the process was used to create the unjust laws to begin with, dude.

For reasonable people here and not the racist trolls or the libtard trolls:

How was this not categorized as a hate crime?
I have to agree. How is this not a hate crime? How did authorities determine that race was not the motivating factor?

Welcome to the world of sanity, but I wonder how long you can stay...

If I start to sound like you I'll know I've stayed too long.

I think some of your libtard buddies would say you are already 'sounding' like me, dude.

Gotta disagree with there mate. Because this situation is relatively common, many against 1 with a weapon, there are lessonas and tactics to deploy your sidearm to meet this tactical problem.

"Wow! How do you shoot like that?" She says to the Secret Service agent after he puts 6 shots from a revolver into literally one hole.

Replying calmly, "They give us lessons." :)

"The West Wing"
More television shows?
Television is passive entertainment for empty minds...obviously. Real life trumps "television".

black/white demographic where you live?

(speaks in his cutesy wittle Yoda voice further charming and disarming everyone)

Mmm, judge me by my size do you? :)

Very revealing..good catch..It's all theory and hypotheticals to people who don't have to live it.
Those with the least proximity to blacks are invariably the "experts" on race relations.

Ya, you're right. I just watch a lot of tv and have no idea what I"m talking about. Please spread that one around, makes things easier for me when people underestimate me. :)

You brought up a televison show as the basis for your opinion. Don't try to shift the blame.

can you give the black/white demographinc where you live?

Again, that 'argument' could have been anything from whitey says 'Brown deserved to get kilt' to 'hey, I wassin there! I didn't have nothin to do with it!'

Simply that an argument was observed says nothing about who was the aggressor and who was simply trying to get on with their business.

That the white guy left that restaurant, went to another one and was followed there, and then FORCED back out to get beaten I think shows who was the aggressor and who was the person trying avoid a confrontation.

YOU are making the assumption that the white guy was engaged with a USMB debate. I doubt that the guy said much more than 'I had nothing to do with it!'

And even if he did argue to defend the white cop, HOW DOES THAT MAKE THIS NOT A RACIAL ATTACK?

You still have not explained that.

Am only offering opinions based upon the facts the article specified. It doesn't say it was 20 black guys and he was the only white guy. Implication police with more facts than the article mentions presumedly reference it as specificly not a hate crime and just "an aggravted assault where somebody got hurt" suggests to me a mixed ethnicity crowd beat on him.

You're the one making assumptions of his innocence for being beat up. I'm making no assumptions at all beyond speculating on why the police would be so clear-cut it wasn't a hate crime.

Perhaps you can define the distinct difference between what the story suggests to you and other people's assumptions.

Perhaps you can define the distinct difference between what the story suggests to you and other people's assumptions.

Other people are referencing another article with different incident. The OP tried mixing the two together I think, or did that unintentionally since he didn't actually read at least the first one's article, only the headline.

Haven't read the 2nd thus not commenting on it.

Shoot into a crowd of black people and they all run in different directions. They want to beat someone up, not get shot. They would turn up again as witnesses to testify that the person who got shot was on their knees and got shot in the back of the head, execution style. No matter where the actual bullet wound was.

When among a group of black people, it doesn't matter what you say, it's a racial slur. You can say the sky is blue and they would hear it as a racial slur.

Other people are referencing another article with different incident. The OP tried mixing the two together I think, or did that unintentionally since he didn't actually read at least the first one's article, only the headline.

Haven't read the 2nd thus not commenting on it.

Yes I see the confusion there. However I'm still confused about how an assumption is different from what the story suggests. I don't know about you but I certainly don't consider suggestions to be anything like facts.

You made all of that up by purposely misinterpreting the article...I know why, too.

I'm breathless in anticipation.
I'm still anticipating your reply about the black/white demographic where you live.
Maybe you didn't see my question before..Do you see it now?

Distractions, distractions...

Your whole presence in this thread is nothing but an attempt to distract.

Now go play in the street, you racist white hating idiot.

Shoot into a crowd of black people and they all run in different directions. They want to beat someone up, not get shot. They would turn up again as witnesses to testify that the person who got shot was on their knees and got shot in the back of the head, execution style. No matter where the actual bullet wound was.

When among a group of black people, it doesn't matter what you say, it's a racial slur. You can say the sky is blue and they would hear it as a racial slur.

That is what I have seen in similar situations with gang banger types of all races.

Enough is enough.

Do you train to make hip shots? You can learn to aim with the orientation of your body and shoot with your gun protected at the hip, and using your opposite free hand to block and protect the gun.

It is done all the time.

Sure it is. But when you are surrounded by people looking to beat you, when you reach for the gun someone is going to grab that arm. You are also completely unguarded for a punch in the head. That is going to screw you up unless the crowd is full of weakling morons.

And most people who carry a .45 do so without a round in the chamber. I carry with one in the chamber and the gun cocked, with the safety on. But since the guy had just shown his gun to the cops at the previous stop, I am betting he wasn't "locked & loaded".

Also, the man with the .45 was blocked from leaving the restaurant with his buddy. By the time the armed man was outside, the first man was already on the ground being kicked. If he pulled it as he left, he MIGHT have a chance.

But the biggest fuck-up of those two white guys was not that he was slow to pull his gun. If he had had that sort of training, he would have been taught Situational Awareness, and would probably had the good sense not to stop at the Huddle House, since he was being followed by 20+ people.

There is no doubt that this was a hate crime. But the smart thing to do would have been not to stop at the second restaurant.

Forum List

Back